back to the beginning: morality

See what you’re all become on ILP?
This is what you tolerate and take seriuosly…for how many years now?

You’ve become a den of crazies and wannabes…
It can be entertaining, for a while.

Oh well.

A loon accusing others of being loons. Oh well.

Ha!

so? you do realise being crassly mean and snarky as a supposed fully mature adult makes you look retarded and infantile??? you are not much above or below this piece of shit in terms of your own magnitude of character or intellect or anything else

So?

so? nothing. i deal with many kooks in my life. my work is full of people who make life miserable for others and behave like they are haunted. a cunt might wear a scarf and a fancy dress and still behave like an infantile, crass peasant…he might claim he is a philosopher or an intellectual…with a brain of a 12 year old…they go through life with little class, little dignity…behaving like others owe them, behaving like others are responsible for their fucked up behaviours…some kooks are good at heart,some are crazy in a positive way…some are just full of shit…they still behave like wackos regardless…
yoou think i plaan to fix bad upbringing and lack of siblings and proper socialization one idiot at a time???haahhahahah i dont give a shit. the capitalist system produces masses of shoe licking wackos…at least they participate productively…the wackos throwing walls of text and quotes or claiming to discover new philosophical iddeas whilst having little clue what philosophy is…maybe not so muchc…so fart in your chairs,swing your armchairs…hahahhahaha young people will carry your retirement and mental health support. dont wworry…wait for a societal collapse…

So?

Seconded… :greetings-wavingyellow:

Come on, Mags, I’ve bent over backwards to avoid making you a laughingstock here. :wink:

She’s so damn powerful.
Look what she made you do.

Well, all I know for sure [if it is true] is that she is a person of color and a woman. Though I don’t think she is gay or a Jew.

It ought to be an interesting marriage if nothing else. :sunglasses:

ROFL… you talkin bout me?

That’s alright… just talk about me, like I’m not here. :-"

Only a gossipy woman. with external ovaries…I think.

So?

:wink:

you gossip more than anybody…the only difference, you dress it in psychoanalytical verbalistic vomit salads…gossip: casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true. show me one more person who has written more walls of text about other people than you…i said things about your wife…is it a gossip??? i just repeated what you have said pubblically…i said the thing about the goon kvasir claiming he is a womaniser…is it a gossip…???i just said what he said…show me one gossip from my mouth aboy anybody…i said shitthyself is full of autists…of course it is, because, various members of a supposed pro-eugenic neo-nazi forum have spoken very positevly about a mental disability at various points…why??? does it make sense…would you claim dyslexia is superior??? they have claimed such contradictory things because they themselves are autistic.

I know that’s what you tell yourself, man-child…you tell yourself you are polite and respectful and a gentleman, and the world is all fucked-up, when all you are is a man-child with severe mental issues.
Gossip is how you try to destroy the reputation of the ones you envy and despise…its what women do.

You and iamastupidcunt.
Psychological issues.

Nobody obsesses over anything as long as you two have over me.

Move on…the best revenge is a life well lived.
Grow the fuck up.

ive never obsessed over you u dumb kook

you think if you keep saying it, it will become true???

Man-child everybody can see it…this is not normal.
This is not healthy.
I’ve heard of being obsessed with someone for a week, a month, but 2 years?
This is not healthy.
You are ill.
Seek help.

its important to hold yourself in high self esteem