Pure Humanity

All covid-related implemented mandates, aka Plan B, are being scrapped… as I type. Except for masks on public transport though… and probably in health and beauty shops.

What an underwhelming end, to the (allegedly) worst pandemic in history. :-s

Lucky for the UK, they’re still in place here in Canada.

Video: Truckers Block Highways On Canadian Border To Protest Vaccine Mandate

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-truckers-block-highways-on-canadian-border-to-protest-vaccine-mandate/

Don’t hold your breath tho, they might come up with more excuses to bring restrictions back.

Yea, what an overblown, underwhelming pLandemic, makes me wonder how legit previous p(L)andemics were.

After massive amounts of research and studying into this pLandemic, I won’t ever trust the “Healthcare” (((Pharmaceutical))) Industry again,

Only Jesus Christ can Heal Humanity:

greatawakening.win/p/141F5nWheh … vyleague-/

I would say, from this point onward, do NOT let anybody inject ANYTHING into your blood, unless you are on your death bed.

These people are monsters.

Before I made diet a priority, I got sick several times a year.
Now I get sick once every several years, and when I do, it’s always because I let myself go with diet and other things, like managing stress poorly.
Most people put too much crap in and on their bodies.
In modernity, you don’t need to be a transhumanist to be impure, let me tell you.
In undeveloped societies like Africa, where they defecate into what they eat and drink, germs may be the primary factor for why people get sick, but in developed societies by and large it’s not germs, it’s chemicals in our food and environment.
Radiation from cellphones and computers is a factor too.
When it comes to health we got our priorities backwards.
High tech drugs should be a last resort, not our go-to.
That’s why I was skeptical of this whole covid bullshit from the jump.
Is mainstream medicine useless?
No, but it’s heavily corrupt, they’re there to make money on patentable drugs first and foremost, they took over much of quacademia, government and the MSM long ago, this shit has been ongoing for over 100 years.
Whole foods is the way to go, whether it’s meat, fruit and veg or grains.
You don’t have to be a fanatic and eliminate processed foods altogether, but significantly reduce them and you’ll notice a difference, body and mind.

You should also mention Andreas Noack, a German chemist, who died just 4 days after his video was published. He died from heart attack, they say.

His video (starts at around 1:00):
bitchute.com/video/Nb5JTO4KAO1n/

Dominico Biscardi is another case. He died less than two weeks ago. He too died from heart attack.

His last video:
bitchute.com/video/nAb0SqRloBUH/

A nice rant!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFKef23CoI[/youtube]

Indeed, there have been many Unsung heroes in this whole debacle…!

Same, I was not raised with good or accurate information, as most other Americans are also mal-informed.

The masses are indoctrinated and raised to be unhealthy, hedonistic, addicted to drugs (pain-killers, opiates), etc.

The masses are raised to be slaves, not Free-men and Free-women.

I’ve been leaning toward Anarchism lately… maybe the whole system needs to fall. Maybe the “Great Reset” has a point.

But that doesn’t mean I trust them to do the demolishing and depopulating… USA needs to take back the Education and children, at least.

_
I think We were simply taken advantage of… the medical/pharma industry saw a pattern that they could take advantage of and make money from, but the power for them to enact these new dictating/censoring mandates… that’s new.

All ill-health definitely can be reversed… I’ve not relied on a single medication… save for antihistamine x rum, and now I don’t even have to rely on that since healing mine-self. I can now eat dairy, rice, and non-wheat baked goods again, but I certainly won’t be entertaining any legumes or nightshades or any other harsh high lectin foods, any time soon.

The food industry, adding foreign proteins to produce, in the form of additives: preservatives, colourings, and GMOs, to food… for longevity of harvest and shelf-life purposes, is mostly responsible for flooring the West and causing the current bout of ill-health, because they are too harsh for the Western constitution.

In parts of Europe they banned genetically modified foods.
Unfortunately they don’t even have to label them here in North America.
At the very least they should be labelled.
Unfortunately some of the meat we consume is cloned too.
Some of the food we eat is laced with nanoparticles.
They don’t have to label additives if they’re at the nanoscale.

The best opportunity for anarchism was 19th century America.
Government was small and minimally established in some parts, epitomized by the the notorious wild west.
Economic inequality was low and the best weapons were cheap and legal, now of course the state possesses weapons dwarfing the capabilities of our weapons.
The people of that time were also far less domesticated than today.
I could be wrong, but seems the opportunity for anarchism came and went, unless the socioeconomic and political order were to massively breakdown, which of course could happen one day.
Regardless, one can always practice noncompliance.
Also, Spanish anarchists nearly toppled the Spanish government in 1936.
Medieval Ireland was thought to have some degree of agrarian anarchy and ancient Israel too before king Saul was crowned.

Anarchism has bubbled up in online gaming and “virtual space”.

Until humans can begin cheap technology into space travel and space living. Then Humanity will once again be able to break-away from the bloated, evil, corrupt governments on Earth, and create newer Freer and more Libertine societies.

Restrictions didn’t affect me much… my social life is very modest, so I still managed to sustain it.

Good luck in Canada… I hope their efforts give them permanent reprieve from being hounded with mandates.

There’s definitely been plenty… 8-[

Such as?

Organic produce and foods should be GMO free, by default… here, their labels usually state that they are non-GMO, but the only processed food I currently eat is a 2-ingredient crisp-bread… to go with the French cheeses I buy. :slight_smile:

Really? I didn’t know… even free-range, or organic meats?

…in food! for what purpose do they need to do that? :neutral_face:

I eat zero processed food, except for those crackers and the occasional rice noodles… god help those, having to digest all that sh*t.

I’m more certain about forced-ejections and mandated medical mass experimentation, than about food and water ingestion.

Foreign particulates and contaminates do not pass through the intestines or acidic stomach easily.

Forcing syringes into arms, forcing graphene into the blood, is an entirely different story.

Even 5g-Radiation towers can be blocked effectively with proper clothing and awareness.

Being forced, against your will, to take injections is just leagues of corruption beyond anything Humanity has ever imagined.

Eugenicists need to be brought to Justice, around the world, right now!!!

A lot goes on after the digestion and breakdown of food… we are walking/talking chemical laboratories, after-all.

A body disrupted by immuno-suppression, is a body who’s processes will eventually degenerate over time.

I think a lot of people are going to lose their ‘Humanity’ this century, and in the centuries to come, by false promises and false advertising.

Deceived out of their life, spirit, and soul.

Has you any evidence?

Has you any evidence?

[/quote]
Has you any evidence?