The Harmonic Triads

Dr. Snyder is leading me to believe imagination/meaning goes in the middle. Thinking about it. Letting only body/feeling be at the top would mesh with Dr. Carter. But. The artisan is creative. So I’m thinking on it.

All are creative in their own way. Even the sustainers :wink:

Rough. Could scrap.
7CDFE793-5A4B-4C6E-9D95-8B6967D70D63.jpeg

I feel so validated & unoriginal at the same time. Except maybe I do put a twist on it. Anywhays. From Brentano’s “Psychology from an empirical standpoint”.

Second Venn is Descartes. Third is Brentano.
12F06728-C7D8-4A2C-9ED9-53805901A742.jpeg

Beginning at attempt to outline the three levels within each sphere. Only one spider being tossed around a triadic mind.

The Golden Synthesis:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=197946

FACCEA47-26DD-48FB-B5A4-CBDBE02DEDAD.jpeg
1A5F5D99-3C17-4E63-9A2A-1494B03B4233.jpeg

functional derivative between heidegger and adorno.

academia.edu/resource/work/48316431

As linking the dialectic from ‘analogue through digital’ process.

<><><><><><>

onezero.medium.com/from-analog- … b359350b68

link.springer.com/chapter/10.10 … 7-2604-7_5

link.springer.com/article/10.10 … 20-09694-y

plato.stanford.edu/entries/functionalism/

iep.utm.edu/panpsych/

academia.edu/resource/work/8566915

Dussel ain’t no dummy. But the person who puts faith in a button, and the finger that pushes it, and the brain/mind behind the decision moving the finger… without faith in the hands holding the whole thing together… I mean. sigh I’m tired. But I’d stay up for that movie.

I see the point. The triad, ontologically dialectically derived, has changed the cut off parts, of what has appeared to be an analytical problem; and it became understood as analogical, but not before, it was turned into a harmonic triad. The harmony does have a calculated-mathematical basis, and it presents an elemental self description of an identifiable synthetic pre-ontological negative trace to the Greek sourced formally described dialectical anagram? I don’t know even if I can use that word, but it jumps out at me.

As functional analysis is later a more descriptive way to represent dialectical synthesis, the triads and the gaps between it’s trig. features approach a return to an analogous state, as if, informing it’s ‘prior’ state of it’s change .

Feels much like a conscious state’s efforts to recreate an ‘unconscious’ simulation in retrospect, as if in line with the produced construction of certain refined structural phenomena, out of the basic uncertainty below.
So there is no real contradiction to what You are implying, in terms of this process because it appears as one shadows the other.

Just musing but it’s late…and not to bore You.

The dialectic between material and spirit, is developing less contrasting features with which to be able to perceive the start contrast between foreground and background, with the object changing relative meaning , between a transcending Vanishing or an enhancing signifier.

That this calculus of sense-sensation begets the notion that the epiphenominal perception of a political dialectic caused, a vacuum of significance, indicates the shadow world, with which the spiritual, cross, of the former grounded dialectic is similarly in relationship with.

This is why, I feel Your comment not grounded sufficiently, and offers merely an anti-thethic commentary to the underlying harmonic calculus.

All the quoted sources indicate mere searches to some material supporting the issue.(s)

Just in case. Searching for the safety is easier said then done.

I know it intuitively. It is how I think. I can’t remember when I was first exposed to dialectic, but I came up with a bunch around 2009 when writing Ethics paper. Be/Do/End sprang from noticing patterns in my secular Ethics text.

I love patterns. You imply it’s because they feel safe. These patterns lead you into the fires others run away from. Try again.

I never discounted this propensity, as both, derived and transcended goals are equally resourceful

That is what is really compelling about Kierkegaard’s conception. I will try to try again, God willing.

But actually that effort will never get rid of a very profound role of instigation, so any effort to a pseudo authentic role, will be particularly oriented toward questions of identity, just skimmed briefly from the same above list of references

But the question of instigation becomes clear, when put to the test: of transcending it’s self; being the truth. In this way patterns become a secondary consuderation.consideration.

Because, at that point of departure, the question of responsibility still rests with a confusion between a masochistic self identity of, the the original aesthesis, that is: the foundation of say Wagner contra Nietzhe can not be edified; simply a melange between being chosen for an undescriptive role; a dialectically analmous mess of choice, that confluences with being chosen as against an arbitrary autonomous pickings.

This ‘pattern’ can never be signified going forward, hence, no responsibility can be drawn by any vector. As much as I understand that concept.

This manner of description, or the absence of it en-mass, haunted the magnetic draw into the black center of the reversal to crystal clear clarity, observed in the third altar of the sianeze altar, the two egg pattern described.

Note: worthy of observation: sat in same xafe as Sartre , one time remembering sartre’s digitalis eye, : maybe in the snake spatial position/orientation : Cafe de’fkeaur or something -will look it up when not rushed as most of the time~may be he thought up the idea of the inauthentic wait-or then and there.

But cut to another channel.

Freedom in true, lived law (love, grace, forgiveness, shalom) because it’s the only way to fix / rise above a broken reality—return to the whole the true law describes. Create toward the eternal, or you produce nothing but destruction that valorizes in on itself.

True but here we review \ revisit kierkegaard through this sickness unto dearh.death.

The transcendence of patterns over the reconstruction of the Source’s alienation.

Just tryin’ to say.

NOT TO WORRY: the familiar/familial patterns of preceeding ‘higher’ floated zizek balloons have been comfortably been overcome even before the comfort of a pseudo peering-into.

Then what’s the bug?

The general disbelief in the/my entrance 2 ilp drwM about polanyi really talking (2me) and opening that cut chanel.Chanel.

As far as without committing an ad-hominem, does zizEc understand that he can’t leave? Even if wanting to? Wish could be informed bout with hotel calif.- anyways did not commit patent infringement so less to worry, just a mis Spell. No jury peering would/could convict on any ground.

&nil worries about abstracts fate cause literal father assured me by example. Tnks4list and thing.>>>>>>>>v
v
project-syndicate.org/comme … ek-2022-03
^

Nice summary
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sub … f_Ideology

on earth, as it is in heaven

not my will, unless in line with his

thank God his love runs circles around us

Tnks, even if must say so.

The standard is not lowered though we can never always, fully meet it. Instead he descended and fulfilled it in our place so that we could ascend with him into that against which there is no law.

Then there is the fact that man was not made for law, but vice versa, and an order based on an unjust law is an order we are obligated to “teleologically” suspend. Only for the One who sees all the way down every road.

And of course, when you take up your cross, you must be willing to accept the consequences, even up to the moment he takes them on himself and turns everything back to Good.

So this is where I began to outline the three levels. I did it using conflict resolution. It can be done with anything that starts with a problem and ends with solution—like the scientific method. It is basically the learning/remembering process.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 6#p2870896

I consider the three levels nature, nurture, and super. They exist in every sphere (see link for spider example).

Understanding’s Logistics
(resolve/implement new based on old)
Nature 1
Nurture 4
Super 8

Judgment’s Resonance
(where conflict originates and resolves)
Nature 2
Nurture 6
Super 9

Reason’s Rules of Engagement
(work on conflict/resolution)
Nature 3
Nurture 5
Super 7

Kierkegaard might say 1-2 are aesthetic, 3-6 are ethical if they denied 1-2, 7-9 are religiousness A if they moved away from 3-6 on your own steam, and in order to get to Religiousness B you prioritize relationship and trust in God who loves you and wants you to have life beyond mere survival or performance (joy—so, in a way, gets 1-2 back). That love motivates works of love despite fear.
48987E5E-2A32-4FC7-8117-8113A11F30F4.jpeg