Magnus me morality of abortions - others dont post!

Philosophy deals with that which concerns humans and is unavailable to proper empirical investigation and hence closed off to being worked on scientifically. You can use sciences in philosophy. You can use logic(finite mathematics) to formalise and rigorize your thoughts as an example or you can draw from scientific findings as well.

First and basic premise: self-respect through rigid boundaries towards others and rigid rules towards yourself.

Cynicism is a much greater existential threat than nihilism. Cynicism leads to nihilism and primitivism but nihilism and primitivism are a welcoming denial of any higher value beyond ones base self-interest whilst the cynic is somebody who welcomes nihilism after surrendering his desire for higher values so he is a much greater loss.

Those who imply they are trustworthy are not trustworthy. Pretences are meant to dupe.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ya think!?

Idiots struggle with most basic things…free-will does not imply completely free will…nobody sane with a normal intelligence does not believe a man is free from everything…free-will is a problem and a paradox despite these things being not true and applicable… free-will is not even a self evident term…it is not a Freudian attack on religious people…or quantum mechanics for dullards who dont understand maths,it is not about bouncing two simplistic definitions around and explaining how they are not contradictory by refusing to accept alternative definitions.
read the autistic neo-nazi idiots completely miss the point:
knowthyself.forumotion.net/t2410p660-free-will
and compare it to this rumbling:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … start=6375
two different mouths, same shit. this is what you get…tens of idiots claiming to have it ‘under control’ and being able to ‘explain it’ yet completely missing the point and unable to come with basic explanatory terms…waste of time.

take away the quantum foam and what do you get??? dullards are funny. pretentious dullards are indigestible. childish and self evident truisms mixed with freudian attacks on random figures meant to stroke ones own self image.

**Brain is not mind. Brain is the literal physical organ with all its functions, the mind is the array of manifestations of the products of the brain. The products of something are not the things itself. Even if you understood the brain completely, you would not understand the mind completely; understanding water completely does not tell you everything about everything the water is involved in. The point here is that the problem of free will is not contained to the brain. This is not the only issue here but is one of the few.
**Free-will is not a nonsensical term. We all have choice, we all know we have choice, so we all know we have free will since it is exactly this what we experience as choice. Choice is practically equivalent to free will. Animals also have a free will because they have choice. A rat or a human can turn right or left…who makes the choice?, they do. So they have free will to make their choice. Morons miss this obvious preliminary thing… this is what we talk about when we say free-will…in this context, any talk of some ’ hard determinism’ or complete freedom is idiocy. Free will exists even if everything is determined and complete freedom is completely irrelevant to the free-will discussion.

If somebody wanted to get to me with some valid accusation, it would be that I even took what the autistic neo-nazi dullards wrote seriously and paid attention to it for so long. This is the most valid stab at me, that I am indeed a weirdo kook myself, given that no normal, adjusted person would have done so but instead laughed and had forgotten about it the next day.

Only complete goons believe there are special cultures or civilisations in whichever direction, be it positive or negative or anything. Humans are humans, one of the most obvious facts the kooks living in their paranoias and insanities miss completely. I bet they also really believe they themselves are supremely special and unique.

If you think its really that hard for somebody to loose their fucking marbles just have a look at an average 70 year old.

When the Romans put millions of Germanic heathens to the sword, they were not hateful towards heathens. Christians were. When neo-pagans with Hitler at the front marched and put millions of ethnic Europeans to the sword, it was not them hateful towards Europeans, it was Christians. Almost as if there is nothing to be blamed for as long as you are a paGAYn, almost as if paGAYns are a sect and split the world between themselves and others, where others are to be hated whilst the insiders are to be defended to the death and adored unconditionally.

false

who the fuck is costard hahah is it me now? the idiot is taking his cowardly strawmans against me to a new level by attributing my opinions to seperate people hahahahha WHAT THE FOOK!!!
i dont use sock puppets unlike these neonazi fags since my nickname always makes it obvious who i am…the neonazi autist is getting himself confused…he should take a moment to think his mumbling through before he stims and shits out his wordsalads…

Did you just call yourself a Polish rodent?

Sure, Philosophy is about solving problems.

But it’s also about creating new ones: “Provoke Thought”, Antagonize, stress your mind as exercise.

Lets take David Irving. How do we know he is full of shit? Because in his books, the references he provides…if you check them…they completely dont match the arguments he uses them to support. He literally provides references in his books which he lies about, for instance, by quoting them partially to support his arguments whilst keeping quiet about the other parts which cause his argumentation to fall apart. Its that simple. The author himself gives you all the tools to verify him as a charlatan, you can simply take the specifics of the courses, google them and read them for yourself…

The kooks mind perceives patterns where none exist. He takes issue with language because it is through language that normal people demand he justifies that which he cannot, using language so the language becomes the target… Rise and fall of civilisations does not follow any pattern other that they rise and fall…the kook thinks he is a genius for noting this…ridiculous. Only that not all civilisation have fallen, out of all which have risen…Jewish civilisation, Chinese civilisation, Indian civilisation…they have persisted…so where is the pattern??? China has risen, has fallen, yet is has not died after its fall…if there were a pattern truly…China would never have risen presently…The moron better stays hidden behind his SHITthyself forum and not come out,he is too dumb to survive. What mystical pattern does weather follow which is worth noting to anybody but a kook retard or a child?, that it depends on the proximity of the sun to a given area of the earth…no shit :confused: :confused: :confused: and how bizarre it is that the animals migrate between seasons predictably, yet the kook claims they do not perceive this pattern…is he trying to say that animals do not have the human type of cognition??? another genius statement…if an animal species responds to a season change year in and out then does it not respond to a pattern of this change and does it not mean it is able to register and recognise it??? the kook is so dumb and crazy its sad.