Vampire

I agree but for being apologetic about my late response dust to incredible time patching . and the fact that 3-6 subsumes 9 to 5.

Plus relay this to the 3 if us - participating

If they ever can be on the same page.

youtu.be/Lq1JD-bcGTo

O can’t really finish him or any one else fir that would violate my principle reason for doing it Luke EC of returning to fix ’ things"

MarsH? hehe

What are the three defilements?

The emotional obscurations (in contrast to intellectual obscurations), usually translated as “poisons” or “defilements.” The three main klesas are ignorance, hatred, and desire.

Cessation …tho a small measure of each klesa is necessary, to think/feel… something.

ooooooooooo pretty

Yess!:

sageandsavant.com/tag/vampire

youtu.be/XZGwHtGBZJU

Entertainment tonight

The Shadow

“Great entertainment value for a totally bored global population, semi thrilled by new serial daytime shows, like hold on to your seats folks, the end is not yet here , once you see the white log in their eye reflecting the grey white mushrooms…or comic relief reality star Meghan Markle’s newest gig of blowing up the front gate of bell more all with the intent of assaulting the near 100 year old monarch. Who needs better entertainment.
Oh yeah! Forgot to mention vampire bats coming out at night to feed on the remains of slain patriots of the cause…”

_
…a vampire’s favourite time of day… [night? :-s]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lFxGBB4UGU[/youtube]

And youtu.be/aV0Ky0ijGNc

_
…good one. lol

“…my own brother, a damn blood-sucking vampire… well you wait till mom finds out, buddy.” :laughing:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Iqy6m7U7c[/youtube]

The untold truth of the Lost Boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=_l3UK618WGo

And the Dracula, whom Saint George slew, the original namesake of Dracula, lead vampire, who payed back by becoming eternal, until a stake was pierced in his heart.

That stake was figuratively maybe a wager, on man’s voularibility to rise for the highest bidder in an all or nothing in-game .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Geo … the_Dragon

Although dracul is derived from the Romanian word for evil, that association was close enough to summon up the dragon of more conventional lore .

Ancient antiquated gambling? …or sounds/seems like it.

The dragon was really a vampire? …or vice versa?

Why is it called Bram Stoker’s Dracula?

Stoker’s notes mention neither figure. He found the name Dracula in Whitby’s public library while holidaying there, picking it because he thought it meant devil in Romanian. Following its publication, Dracula was positively received by reviewers who pointed to its effective use of horror.

A good remake… though I also like some of the older and black and white versions too.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgFPIh5mvNc[/youtube]

bears repeating

Fare well.

The way: time squeezed like a lemon, space expands correspondingly, making designated intermittent signs appear spatially apart, ( the visible spectrum obliges, no bliss)

The image blows up the points of conjecture, assuming distorted and haughty, authoritarian mask, and reversely, the points become pointillistic ally demanding of correlative structurally adhesive co-operation

an

The intermittency, the trans active regulation of the image-sign is what a lot of guys told about for the squeeze has drenched the lemon almost to absolute.

Color spectrum is mostly descriptive on their level, but sans inscription, the regular I’ve power to will is grossly deminished. The will itself, socialized hidden well under the mask, becomes effected by the diminution of power.

But the beat irrevocably goes on, and its sustenance is that, without which………

It drinks it fill or leaves the victim just enough to keep it alive…milking it, night after night…keeping it in a comatose state…asleep but not entirely awake; awake but not entirely asleep.

That’s good am in Paris heard the old vampires still live here in the shadows, can spot ‘em in a minute….
This place is eeking from vampirism I just feel it