Prince Harry and Duchess Merkle's venture in mental health

…easily. :-s

Even women in remote parts of the world know who Prince Harry and Prince William are, and whom too had lofty ideals of ‘marrying a Prince’… so a world of seething women, jealous of Megan and Kate.

I knew there were two princes, but I didn’t know which was which. I knew at least one was married, and did not know the difference between Kate & Meghan (that there were two of them). I think y’all maybe either hold false assumptions or this confirms I’m a weirdo.

There is jealousy and then there is jealousy

Two wrongs don’t make right

How that relates to the book The Prince" and how these feelings can be sorted out by Charles III

…and then there is jealousy… aka hate. :-s

…in The Prince, Machiavelli says fuggedaboutit . Yeah, it’s nice to have a good reputation, but it’s not worth losing sleep over. On the other hand, don’t let your reputation get too bad, because if people hate you, you’re done for. So, dealing with your reputation and respect is like a walking a tightrope. Don’t go too far in one direction or you’ll fall over. It’s never easy with Machiavelli, is it?

• Too late for the Sussexes, to reprieve? who knows…
Your interpretation, does not change what happened [globally] but it is your’s to have.

What are the two wrongs? Is there a right?

Let’s settle this like men.

Choose your weapon:

Duel at dawn!
Rap battle.
Hissing contest.
Antler smash.
Staring contest.
Dance off.
Mexican standoff.
Chess tournament.
Debate Arena.
Sword fight.
Save (the other’s) face and ________.

The reputation is as fickle as the arbitrary laying of a foundation underneath it.

Such simple explanation may be the most useful , which trans could transcend the ages’ oft inquired questions about political process.

What is good for the nation, the kingdom and the Common wealth , is a question which can:t disappear in the hundred years since the appearent demise of the Brit Empire, or the 350 some years since the American and French revolutions , since the very issues which derive from them are still raging controversies .

Colonialism is a de facto factor in internationalist , as we speak. Reputation ? There is talk on the street of Charles abdication in favor of William,the later clear of any noted baggage . And then there remains the third factor which is the political reality of the Right of succession, of lineage and privilege , as affected more then effected by the dual aspect of Capital and Labor.

Is this extension too large a denotation toward the urge to fall back into a need for wanted simplicity in a new era of Uber populism?

Perhaps, but at least for popular consumption, the current political correctness rules by the dictum: The media is the message.

That is the crux of the instrument which utilizes popular affective social change almost globally, with noteable holdouts. In fact, that can be extended to a state of progressive thought that the balance of power has shifted dramatically toward this correctness and against all others.

The problem with that is that ’ against all others’ is conflated with ’ over all others: in the popular domain: built on the premise that if you’re not with us your against us .

This reified cliche has never been realized as anything but a useful mantra to embody sources of potential power to utilize , and is as true for princes with hereditary rights of yesteryear as is for the princes of industry of today.

The only difference between the two princes is that there were no political consequences before for those who broke the rules surrounding entitlement where broader penned laws could over a multitude of sins, whereas modern princes of Capital are beginning to realize that covering is getting harder with the advances made in mass media.

Latest on Megan & Harry, by Pierce Morgan :

"“I think their woke homilies have a market in the States that they don’t have here and trashing the Royal Family, even in the States people are beginning to get bored with that I think.”

This couple really reminds of another celebrated couple early in the 20 th century, F.Scott Fitzgerald and his wife, the wannabe ballerina turned aythor, who scandalized society .
At least their literature had lasting value.

Just an observation…

F. Scott, eh?

You shouldn’t just throw that name around.

I was very impressed with ‘Tender is the Night’

In other fonts.

Looking fir the forum what kind of movie would you maje?(Yours) and frantically searching for it

Not having time here at Siamese garden of temple.

Reality is so much suspended nowedays anyway…

I don’t get paid to be your secretary…
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 6#p2885366

:wink:

Right .

And this:

geo.tv/latest/445272-prince … ationships

Ew. Gossip.

Yes but some insiders can not all be out of sync to ‘reality’

_
…an unfortunately named film.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRb4U99OU80[/youtube]

_
What a vile creature, she is. Disgusting… nothing but a bully, chatting smack,
whilst wearing expensive European weave on her head.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRV-klpsmss[/youtube]

Yes , try partly

But put into a geometric pattern involving the larger conceptual , historical trend, and MagsJ I though of another word usage ‘ shadow’ and forgot exactly in what context, which to my mind illustrates a kind of subliminal cross channeling, ‘ spare’ being the other one; one wonders if the temporal schematics as a trend , from the US revolution , to the afrench, then the massacre of the Tsars, and try to put it all into some perspective,

In fact the Empire upon which the sun never sets corresponds to privilege and even that if inheritance, which Capital could never deny. Marx expected this, I expect to think, whereby he thought his formula more appropriate to this stretch between privilege and capital to be tenuous as a rubber band.

The surprising thing about Russia is that capital did not invade it, only after the passage of another WWar, and even then it cooled it by imposing the iron curtain.

But, and here may be something worth considering: the band of capitol acquisition could not be stopped and wait for an influx of cybernetic information to snap until the populace became elevated from serfdom to a semblance of democracy.

One the communist manifested the serf to comeradshio, old patterns subsumed and repressed , came roaring asunder, and capital in Russia became the new measure of privilege through social climbing

The ones on too had to eventually re-press anew their gains. and an alternate form of royalty arise.

Nothing new here. titles could be bough as early as
the middle of the last century, even in the last millennium.

The point I am trying to make and use the rubber band analogy. Is that society has perhaps progressed beyond a rubber-stamped parliament who may only appear as working under a faux shadow of monarchical figure headed source if orivelage, but neverthe less such shadows have only grown since the beginning of what they call the modern industrial state.

So again, there is another way of looking at this. apart from how the popular media rooted in convention labors under.

It is of significance to note yet another prime minister!s resignation.

_
Your response has nothing to do with mine.

…good post though.

Thanks ,

youtu.be/https://youtu.be/fWue3HpI7_8

Latest fact-gossip from London Daily News that divorce proceeding between Megan and Harry are considered and that she already has her eyes on none other than the unmarried Elan Musk. What will the New Years promise bring to this evolving and incredible myth in the making?

Let’s stay tune to all the twists and turns’

An interesting tale for a dreary world, perhaps worth the promised hundreds of million dollars.

For a third rate actress this is some improvement.

• with what has already gone down. It’s not entirely too far a stretch