Can dogs think phenominally?

See, MagsJ , how phenominally naive or better described -stupid i can get.

On rereading my prior post, how degrading and possibly fictitious the way it can be misread.

If that’s the cased i regret when my vampire comes out in full force.

Maybe the bombshell thought about it along the same lines. Maybe i’m conducive by some kind of inner inauthenticity to speak in terms of the 'is-ought world of experience.

The question may be asked is prior to the possible phenomenal think in of the dog, need a phenomenal duplicity of man’s (mine) and others’ be included ?

In fact , men could be phenominally stupid before that being attributed to dogs. But that may be stretching it to show gaps in their snarls.

youtu.be/yFaGHnbcnIs

“Misread” is spin which focuses the fault away from yourself to the reader.
You’d do better being less of a windbag, and saying what you mean.

It does not matter where you live. You can get that small town experience whereso ever you may be.
It all depends on your scope, your reach and your choice of friends. But mostly your willingness to explore.

I give you the following tip: You should have a gay callboy come and have sex with him at your big window at the moment when the said woman comes with her dog and can see you.

I hope I could help you with this.

“Shhhhhh, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

It!

Not with her big marine and his son , just out ( of basic from camp pendleton ) leaving dog poop all over my front yard.

Wasn’t that helpful for you?

Or you put a muscular workman on your roof and keep calling out to him: “High”. And when the said woman passes by again, she knows that she is not meant.

But it’s likely the best that you just forget about the “hi” thing.

What do you think?

How many dogs are underdogs?

The dogs shown in the following film are not underdogs at all.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wht1H25ir3w[/youtube]

Really. Maybe You and every postman who tries to bait the dogs on their route to peacefully pass mail, bring bones of signs of understanding of dog psychology, wherein they know little about whitmanesque digital acceptance, nor of Catholic dogma, forcing gay priests and straight ones from geniflecting with anyone but Jesus.

Who has been commented obtrusively to love his beloved disciple apostle, John.

Does anyone nowedays think about wether Christ read or was at all familiar with Plato’s ladder of love?

At any rate this is post Stonewall for at least 50 years, and only scattered vestiges remain among those who still bark for a reinvented America.

youtube.com/shorts/ooptlyk–48?feature=share

youtube.com/shorts/F0452kOXh-w?feature=share

youtube.com/shorts/spP3QHD9UNE?feature=share

ANy species that dream can think phenomenally.
Dogs dream.
Therefore dogs can think phenomenally.

youtube.com/watch?v=C3SFXwdAqro

I suppose, even half breeds?

What is a half breed?

One half of a fully bred dawg.now I just know yoy’all be expectin’ more, but i’m on the road jus’ now.
I would think pre breeds excel in some things, whereas part or mixed breeds do better in others

Got here to Park City, Utah, my partner and I travel a lot nowedays, now that the kids are supposed to be grown.

So as times alotted, will try to explicate myself from my dryer then usual reply.

There is a philosophical problem with the term.
Half of anything is also half of something else.
All dogs are whole, except one that are chopped in half with an such things as buzz saws.

Generally speaking “cross breeds” as they are known can have what breeders call hybrid vigour. But this usually relies on a more natural environment which removes weaknesses.

Thank god that philosophical problem resolves into a tautology!

Therefore no other proof is necessary , though it may be possible to dream one up.
I don’t know whether dogs could be that resolute, if at all.

Thank you for your comments which I am sure at least you think are coherent.
I am so glad you are willing to reject the didgy “half Breed” -with a long history of racist abuse in favour of “cross breed” is is completely non-perjorative.

Sculptor says:

“Thank you for your comments which I am sure at least you think are coherent.
I am so glad you are willing to reject the didgy “half Breed” -with a long history of racist abuse in favour of “cross breed” is is completely non-perjorative.”

Your welcome Sculptor.

I am writing from experience, of which you must know by now, since I have written and intimated that many times over.

Nevvertheless, your charge becomes odd, at any rate , in light of this appearently -new to you disclosure.

And incidently, it is of bad taste to bite the hand that voted for you, but i’m just sayin’

youtu.be/EOO8TwyVFYI

This is not a popularity contest.
I’m more interested in the truth than trying to please people on this travesty of a philosophy forum. The fact that there is a vote to ban me is indicative of just how bad this Forum has become when thugs like urwrongx1000 can continue to peddle racist BS
“Half Breed” is an insult.
It is negative, assuming the object is ONLY half of something. It’s history is about calling people half white. A person born of an American Indian and a white would be Half-cast, half breed. A bastard result of a rpaed squaw.
Surely you can see that?
Cross breed is the term more commonly used.
I’m puzzled what you mean by “writing from experience”. Do you consider yourself a half breed?