What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

i got this thing…

alpinestars.com/products/hy … tar-jacket

and these…

alpinestars.com/products/sp-8-v2-gloves

i remember one time i was on a motorcycle and got hit by this truck and slid like 90 feet down the road in a tshirt and a pair of those scrub pants like nurses wear. not exactly those pants but a similar material. i was bleeding from pretty much everywhere. since then whenever i wreck a motorcycle i always try and make sure that im not going to be bleeding all over the fucking place. so important.

Both drones work. Just got the TF card to have record memory.

Don’t be conducting any air strikes on the west bank, Wendy. I know how u r.

BA13F9E7-94D2-4AE5-BDE7-84D4B5DED8C4.jpeg

No time for strikes, too busy learning to be TWD Daryl-lite. Ordering extra broadhead bolts but haven’t tested any yet, only tested regular bolts which flew true at 45-50 ft.

Please post some results if you have them…

hoping mr R goes through with filming some mountain ride, though Im certainly not encouraging recklessness.

Very nice.

Really nice though. These are some seriously awesome toys altogether posted in this thread.

Would it be possible to hand-launch a micro satellite into orbit?
thats the only thing I can think to top it.

you can do anything if you believe in yourself and never give up

Promises, promises…

92E0AAC8-8E11-47E6-8CFD-4DC220E2735F.jpeg
Bought this full rainbow(too big for one pic)with my birthday karma. What a beauty!

Happy birthday Wendy… :occasion-balloons: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-balloons:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfHX3ZkJr0s[/youtube]

Someone wants me to make a large version

Thank you, Mags! :happy-smileyflower: Much appreciated!

streamable.com/vu00yw

i’ll post some mountain video from the car. i used to have a camera on a motorcycle back in the day and it did in fact encourage me to do treacherous shit on the roads.

My most recent purchase was a BRAIN in a vat.
image_2021-06-03_171254.png

walmart.com/ip/MANGROOMER-U … SellerId=0

A short story

They’re only asking 700 for the hard copy? What an insult. Who do they think he is… Aristotle or Immanuel Kant?

Implant is not detectible. Definitely a short story. :evilfun: [Too much or not enough?]