What's for dinner?

You know stores sell anchovy paste? While definitely not as good a homemade fresh stuff, not the worst in a pinch.

_
Yesterday… chicken wings and vegetable casserole, today… meatballs in gravy, with sweet-potato mash and carrots.

_
My soon to be dinner…

A baked chicken breast with ranch dressing. Peaches covered in whipped topping.

Grilled Pepperjack cheese and fried egg sandwich.

_
A few lamb rump steaks, atop a vegetable stir-fry medley of Organic low-lectin vegetables.

I think I prefer lamb loin chops, over rump… more flavour/lambiness. :-s

_
Yesterday’s dinner… a courgette, watercress, and bell pepper Organic soup, flavoured with
freshly-grated ginger and diced red chilli - It was very hearty indeed.

The two previous days’ dinner… fr oven-baked lamb shank and fr chicken drumsticks, cooked on
a carrot celery and thyme Organic mirepoix, served with steamed Organic pumpkin and cassava.

so easy to make your own

I had lentil soup with dry soup mixes at Bulk Barn in Edmonton.

Also i got grape juice, cranberry juice, lime gatorade powder, and orange gatorade powder.

sounds like you’re gonna be well hydrated Dan.

_
Sounds like Dan is going on a liquid detox diet…?

…had the remainder of the soup for dinner, earlier.

I had puratin chili from the can, with left over spaghetti, and a variety of shredded cheeses.

Went to Carl’s , ate a Western -bacon cheeseburger , a-la carte .delicioso.

_
After a coffee n 3-egg breakfast, dinner is some oven-cooked oxtail… cooked on a carrot, celery, ginger, chilli, and radicchio mirepoix. Excellent.

_
…the remaining oven-braised oxtail from yesterday… all 3 pieces of it.

_
Yesterday… more oven-braised oxtail, today… this - I think I’m heavily dependent on protein,
and lots of…

Chicken Kolkata Jalfrezi (from where my paternal-grandmother is from, so) can’t wait to try…
Kolkata and jalfrezi, my two favourite things.

Mini Poppadoms… the curry is going in the mini-poppadom and then being devoured, again…
can’t wait.

_
…but first up, a bowl of this… as a starter:

014E9299-5408-42DB-BA3B-824F91BD20E4.jpeg

Well that was a very underwhelming deliveroo-delivered dinner… 5 chunks of chicken, in an overly-salty curry-sauce base of which I couldn’t eat, because it was very very inedible.

I ordered some keto sushi and ikrua… to go with, to satiate my still-present hunger that the curry failed to extinguish.

_
Yesterday, Japanese… sushi: 2 salmon Temaki and 6pc tuna sashimi, followed by a fun-sized bag of pickled-onion Monster Munch crisps to stave off hunger, for dinner… courtesy of Deliveroo.

Today, Nepalese… tandoori: 2 lamb shish kebabs and a Bombay aloo… no crisps. :smiley: …had to pre-order, due to their after-6pm delivery start-time… courtesy of Deliveroo.

_
Wednesday: Wagamama’s gluten-free chicken+prawn pad Thai.

The pad Thai was specially cooked by the head chef, in a sterile
environment, to ensure zero cross-contamination of allergens…
…and I can vouch that that was the case. :slight_smile:

42E14077-CAC7-4F0C-B3E0-40CB059EAC6C.jpeg
Thursday: oxtail, with steamed seasonal pumpkin & courgette.

Friday: same as Thursday, but with added chicken.

Later today: a lettuce-wrapped beef-burger and sp fries… can’t wait. :stuck_out_tongue: