What's for lunch?

the spark plug burger is back

…not necessarily …free-range roasted chicken tastes amazing when simply seasoned with salt, pepper, olive oil (to crisp up the skin and add flavour) and set atop a few cloves of crushed garlic.

Now… stews, casseroles, broths, etc. taste better with (natural) herbs and spices added to them.

streamable.com/su605u

Shelf of evil

So what are you going to eat?

have you ever had one of those slices of toast from a coffee shop where they cut a hole in the middle of the toast and then while the toast is toasting they put an egg in there and then you get this little slice of toast with an egg cooked in the middle of it?

no but when I was 16 in wilderness camp we used to cook eggs in orange peel halves. Cut it in half, eat the pulp out if it, and use the peel as a bowl. U set it down in the coals, and the moisture in the peel keeps it from burning. The egg cooks right in that sucker in about ten minutes.

that sounds delicious

I just had spaghetti with Alfredo and tomato sauce which had small amounts of ground up Italian sausage.

streamable.com/ie1og1

_
Good burger… home of the Good burger…?

I don’t really do lunch, just maybe a few times a year or so… at the very most.

Vanilla and chocolate pudding with cool whip.

Next up on the social media agenda: What’s for between meal snacks? :sunglasses:

Three and a half (Cotton got his half too) fried eggs.

PB&J(apple spice preserves)

Lunch was a good-sized, potluck buffet chalked full of carbs. Gonna need to dance for two hours to work off all that crossed the lips, headed for the hips. :astonished:

Two hard boiled eggs, cucumber slices, and ranch dressing for dipping.

Snoopy’s; two dogs all the way, krinkle fries, sweet tea, sv1000s

streamable.com/u2c9p5

_
Nothing!

:laughing-jumpingpurple:

coffee