United States, how will you spend your $600.00?

I’m currently at a crisis of crossroads, do I spend my $600.00 now, or do I save it for long term camping equipment in the mountains here when they make Covid19 vaccines mandatory everywhere. I don’t know man… :sunglasses:

Decisions, decisions…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L7mZH2u3Qc[/youtube]

Worse, what if the liberal scumbags in Congress make it $2,000 instead.

And, just out of curiosity, what do brain transplants cost these days? :laughing:

im gonna get the dealer to install remote start on my car i think thats about 500 bucks then ill probably spend the rest on a really nice lunch with a few drinks just out here doing my part to stimulate the economy helping out mechanics and bartenders and servers and all that investing in their american dream or whatever plus i kinda want that remote start and the leftover 100 bucks will get a really nice lunch so yeah thats what im gonna do.

the lamb shank at this place is phenomenal and i could get the charcuterie board and a desert, a drink or two and tip the rest. its so good. i think i would be doing a good deed to support them during the trump recession that has hurt so many businesses. a good deed and a good lunch.

fonfonbham.com/assets/2020/ … 8.20-2.pdf

Nobody is going to give the American working class $2000.00, never going to happen, especially when the halls of government are filled with individuals that hate the American working class and a majority of Americans altogether. [See the past year of 2020 for reference.]

You’re interested in a brain transplant? Hmm, well on your part it might be an improvement, who knows, it may even improve your already stunning personality.

Let’s see, I could always use a crossbow[with arrows and scope], some shovels, a couple of machetes, hatchet axes, fire starters, knife sharpeners, and maybe even a full body camouflage suit. Going to have to decide which direction to go here. :-k

Then there is the need of water purifiers, night vision goggles, and camping cooking equipment. So many decisions. :-k

I need to upgrade to more sub-artic winter wear, who knows how far north I have to travel when things go south badly. 8-[

I need more fishing equipment come to think of it.

Edit: Add in bear traps also. You can never have too many bear traps.

Joker, you are so nice to let Biggie’s faux pas go so easily and painlessly.

In some ways I feel for the old guy, I mean, either the economy is going to collapse where wearing Depends in a wheelchair the stockbroker is going to tell him that all of his money is gone, or, in that same wheelchair wearing Depends they’re going to euthanize him on a medical table where dying from blood cancer of the vaccine he’ll be mumbling to himself talking about dasein. I mean, I’m not really sure which fate is worse over the other.

bruh u dont already have all these things?

I already have most of the things I need, the rest of the stuff I need I’ll simply steal when the time comes, cough cough, I meant to say buy or acquire through legal means of course. Yes, that’s it. That’s exactly what I meant. 8-[

its so weird that you respect the law

Of course I do, I would never steal under an oppressive totalitarian communist new world order led by the Chinese and others taking over the United States itself. :sunglasses:

I’m such a good boy over here and law abiding, yes sir. Nothing but law abiding over here. :-"

u should break all the laws man it will make you feel alive

No, you wait until there is so much chaos and lawlessness in the nation where none of the laws are enforceable anymore where then, only then do you break as many laws that you want because by then none of it will really matter where everything will revolve around might making right. :sunglasses: That day is very quickly approaching too. :evilfun:

Police, forensics investigators, and military becomes overwhelmed along with the entire government fractured into many factions fighting amongst themselves. :slight_smile:

its pretty much already like that the vast majority of actual crime goes along unimpeded by law enforcement its kinda always been that way

Nope, we’re nowhere near that point yet, the best has yet to come. :sunglasses:

We’re on the road to there, but we’re not there yet.

im saying for every person who gets arrested for something, like a shit load more people did the same thing and didnt get arrested

Protip: I’m not talking about selling a shitty dime bag on a street corner type of petty stuff. :sunglasses:

im saying all kinds of crimes also i havent sold a dime bag since high school

I don’t think you understand the kind of break down in society concerning lawlessness as I’m talking about. :sunglasses: