aniceguyposts

U just said communism never happened.

See it’s a pathology. Reason is only a loose mask covering deep, unconfrontable emotions.

See here’s the thing. U can get away with equivocating other more vague and ambiguous theories… but u can’t do this with mARxIsM… because it provides a very detailed set of instructions and objectives to be reached in order to achieve the initial stages of the state the guy named ‘marx’ imagined possible in his head.

So like if u achieved these things, u could be like ‘hey we just created a Marxist state check it out’.

But if u didn’t achieve these things - let’s say for instance u never intended on cultivating wastelands or seizing all rented properties - u’d not be able to be like ‘hey we just achieved a Marxist state check it out’.

So if you could go ahead and show me a historical state claiming to be Marxist that actually established the ten planks of the manifesto, that would be great

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you see what I’m saying? You just said it’s just a thing that naturally happens and has been observed.

But now you say you have to follow very specific instructions to make it happen artificially which nobody has ever done. And don’t even pause, by the way, to consider if the instructions have actually at some point or another been followed to a T. But that’s not the point.

The point is that your adherence to reason is aesthetic and even then only very loosely. It’s deeper than that, it’s a pathology.

Well yeah, our natural inclinations to cooperate, share and care for others does find expression in the Marxist state, but the Marxist state isn’t founded just on the expression of these inclinations.

Ur obfuscating a non-problem… making up some kind of strange pseudo informal fallacy I committed that doesn’t even exist. The reply is clever, and at first glance, just by presenting an apparent contradiction so quickly and matter-of-factly, even the seasoned analyst might be fooled by it.

This is all pathological on ur part, btw.

That’s reason creeping through.

Stop shitting your own tirades in my thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cW22x8 … ow%27sPaws
Worship nature my ass…nature is neither good nor bad, neither beautiful nor ugly…and it can never be a god for this very reason. did anything had to happen in the process of evolution? no…all the evil, all suffering and degradation could have evolved into something else…evil, suffering, degradation ARE NOT NECESSARY BY DESIGN…nothing is…did cancer have to evolve for everything else to exist…of course not…so what are you worshipping? the nutters want you to believe you should worship cancers…maybe even go hug a terminally ill cancer patient like you go hug the trees since its as much of a beauty of nature as the trees are???fucking Yank hippie kooks.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Cu90AO … ow%27sPaws
I sit down every night and thank universe it made such beauty possible and attached no meaning to it nor any purpose whatsoever… :confused: :confused: :confused: I thank nature for all the suffering and degradation after I finish hugging trees and thanking it for beauty, happily accepting that things have no meaning nor purpose and all could be better and then I laugh at Christians who believe God attached purpose and meaning and salvation to even the worst evil, in his unfathomable ways… :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Now…Christian faith is not about rejecting reality, as some goons claimed…it is about a way of looking at the reality…do you think the psychological tendency of trans-valuation just felt on the humankind in the 18th century?

To put Schopenhauer next to Nietzsche is like putting good, aged wine next to a can of coke…a different league and nothing to compare even…

CanadianGreek mind reader at it again. Giant and barely decipherable dump this time too. If only Nietzsche knew nihilism would actually turn out to be a Freudian, psychoanalytical theory, he would fucking shoot himself in the head.

Plants are moral and have pattern recognition abilities. They can surely also converse and have an evolved language ability…despite having no brain at all. This idiot is too funny in the lengths he is willing to go to support his bullshit pseudo-philosophy that is his own bizarre and idiotic interpretation of naturalistic reductionism and materialist atheism(with notes of hippie mysticism and kooks fantasies) he had shat down his throat in his Canada. This is what you get when you put a paranoid kook, a hippie, a racist and a pretentious cunt with a superiority complex together…and I the accusation of reductionism by Christian ‘nihilists’ is a hypocritical cherry on top of all this insane reductionism he is doing himself. I could flash it out, but why? its like throwing shit at the wall…let them think they are genius, as soon as they step out of their little sect and start talking their shit without censorship, they will be ridiculed and ignored for being dumb kooks.

These autistic hypocrites and liars need to have shit beaten out of them, thats the only thing that I see as a viable treatment for this level of dishonesty and shameless sophistic manipulation. But why violence? If you are also dealing with simple and common stupidity? Pity…

This is the same idiot who ridiculed me when I said rats and insects are higher in the evolutionary ‘chain’ than humans or mammals. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: When you are stoupid, you are stoupid…

In terms of nature…in terms of evolution…we are way down the bottom of the list…as are all mammals…we evolved the latest, into most hospitable environment, we are the last of our genetic lineage(as all our predeceasing, straight walking sapiens have all became extinct), we have survived barely the shortest of time, we evolve extremely slowly or not at all, we need most accommodating circumstances to barely breed and rear, the children take extremely long to come to reproductive age… AN IDIOT ridicules Jews of nature rejection YET rejects evolution and nature…AN IDIOT thinks evolution actually evolved humans as the highest and what is human as most desirable…

The Canadian atheist, in his arrogance, believes human science and civilisation is more apt for survival than the millions of years of natures wisdom in something like a mosquito…or a tic…a deluded and pretentious moron.

Fucking lies…the kook lies about Christianity shamelessly to smear it,fuck him…

Naw bruh most of that is right. The only minor adjustment I would make would be about the Islam bit. Islam is an extremely positive religion that has none of that wretched poisoning shit about falling from grace and being born into sin and all that miserable crap.

Yeah, but Islam slides way over to Mazda, away from redemption , or karmic effects. ( sly)es.

Actually most of the jihadists drive Nissans and Toyotas. Mazdas aren’t even in production anymore.

Buh dum tssh