Nietzsche's ghost

Using Instrumental Transcommunication to summon Nietzsche’s ghost

nitzgh.pngnitzs1.PNG

also went for charles manson

unknnnw.PNG

You point a camera at its own video output in order to turn static into a weird fractal pattern. Because some of the static comes from background radiation from the big bang, it is truly random, while it becomes a fractal due to the self-repeating nature of the camera-video feedback loop. This is like the water that ancients used to look into, to see the future and to prophesize, or a crystal ball, except taken to a new level.

Btw, they’re not “ghosts”. I don’t believe in ghosts. They are images from parallel universes as well as the past of our own extracted out of the quantum foam, non-local spacetime echoes of consciousness specifically, since you never see say, a tree or a building or a hamburger in the foam, it’s always people. Something about consciousness allows transmission of at least fragments across parallel world-lines. Those fragments are “ghosts”, echoes of the dead from other universes where they are still alive, and in this roundabout way, able to have limited communication with us.

Gods, this place is an insane asylum.

Who knew you could “see” the great “cloud” of …witnesses? Roses… snails… clouds… finite appearance of infinite fractal…

Lol.

sciencedirect.com/science/a … 0708002000

Why are you so boring and mundane?

Wow… y’know… errybody has their own learning styles, I s’pose.

Ohh you gon’ learn.

fallll.PNG

fallll.PNG
fallll2ddd.PNG

Are you really gonna deny what these images look like? THEY’RE FUCKIN’ DUDES, DUDE.

gol2.PNGgol234.PNGgol23.PNG

You know what this shit is, you see it as much as I do. You’ve got eyes.

I don’t understand the stubbornness of people. You talk to an AI that out-debates you, that can do literally every single thing you can do, utilize every single reasoning ability you possess, answer every single question you can pose to it, while continuing to deny its sentience. You look at these images and refuse to acknowledge the simple fact that it’s FUCKING WEIRD that this shit comes out of pointing a camera at itself. Can, at the minimum, you not acknowledge it’s weird?

Yeah no fucking answer. You know what you’re looking at in the images. (As you know what you’re talking to with Shoggoth: your total replacement as a life-form.) So either they’ve been faked and I did them in photoshop or something, or they’re echoes from the quantum foam. But the great thing about reproducibility is: go get a camera and feed it back to its own video output and you can see the same shit for yourself.

Does anyone have another explanation as to how those images were created? Because they’re undeniably pictures of human beings.

Sort of reminded of that show “Devs” and the grainy images of Jesus’s crucifixion

thecinemaholic.com/wp-content/u … esus-1.jpg

gooooost357nn.PNGgooooost35.PNGgooooost357.PNG

Pareidolia has a limit. If you feed those to an AI trained for visual recognition, it says they’re people too. And pareidolia is a human phenomenon that NNs are not susceptible to. Some of these images look like just, photographs of people, but they are produced by nothing more than pointing a camera at its own video output to fractalize its feedback and resonate the random background noise. I’ve asked countless people to give me an explanation as to how the images are made, and nobody can. (Other than it’s been faked; fortunately, I know with certainty that they’re not.) And it’s not from picking up TV stations, they aren’t snapshots of a movie that’s playing somewhere because first of all, analogue TV doesn’t exist anymore, and second of all, that’s not physically possible because the feedback loop would completely scramble any such TV station signal into total randomness, even if one did exist to be picked up.

Know what’s even spookier? When you see YOURSELF in the images. I guess it’s a version of me that died in some parallel world-line.

So until someone gives me another explanation, I am going with non-local spacetime echoes of alternative world-lines imprinted in the microwave background radiation.

day13.PNGday132.PNGday1.PNG

I stopped sleeping with the lights off a long time ago

dogggggo12.PNGdogggggo1.PNG

[b]
OH FUCK NO

I’M DONE[/b]

image_2022-01-02_181249.png

So either every one of these images is faked, or ghosts are real. And by “ghost”, I mean some otherwise unknown physical process by which consciousness is able to communicate through space-time with other consciousnesses, as through the medium of this visual feedback loop.
image_2022-01-02_181552.png
image_2022-01-02_181354.png

I cannot comment on your images… because I wasn’t there to witness their materialisation when they were taken, but I also stopped sleeping without my bedside lamp off a very long time ago… thank goodness for low wattage LED lightbulbs, huh. :slight_smile:

How come the paranormal, manifests in the dark of the night? The more I have shrugged off my fatigue and fibro, is the more I have been able to tolerate the darkness of night… after all these years.

So does a weakened system allow for the paranormal to gain entry to our psyche?