Are white people bullied and silenced?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby uglypeoplefucking » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:07 pm

HaHaHa wrote:Well, according to some it's impossible to be racist to white people in that white people can't experience racism like everybody else. This is the level of ideological crap that is everywhere.


i know. It's considered racist to claim that minorities can be racist, which is . . . weird. i don't know where you live, but i'm in a pretty multi-cultural major city and it's crazy the many varieties of bigotry you see everyday: blacks who hate Asians, Latinos who hate blacks, Jews who hate blacks, Greeks who hate gays, gay men who hate women, whites who hate immigrants, etc, etc. i try not to even use the term racism because i think that if anyone can be racist, then everyone can, regardless of their ethnicity or cultural background or whathaveyou.
i am brilliant, you are stupid. Therefore, you are wrong.
uglypeoplefucking
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: throughout

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Kriswest » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Quite a lot is based on bad experience/s with someone belonging to that group or family experience especially in a city. Now though , it is trends and belonging to a trend. It is trendy to be racist against whites,,, hell, even whites are hating white. The media has way too much influence, the education system has gone downhill and the parenting has been removed.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 20554
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby uglypeoplefucking » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Uccisore wrote:
uglypeoplefucking wrote:
Uccisore wrote: and sometimes 'white people' as a demographic is targetted for bullying and harassment.


example?


From another thread:

http://fusion.net/story/368787/samanath ... p-clinton/
http://www.upworthy.com/dear-white-peop ... e-people-2
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 83241.html
https://www.google.com/search?q=white+t ... 66&bih=662
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/mass-ef ... d-to-know/
https://archive.is/L6yy9
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/11/equality.html?m=1
http://calgaryherald.com/news/crime/ind ... udge-rules
http://mr-cappadocia.tumblr.com/post/13 ... he-fuck-is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpk3-aPEpXk
http://ihypocrite.net/2015/12/25/on-hat ... white-man/
https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction ... ry_hiring/
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/12/14/prejudice-data/
http://archive.is/3gJ3k
https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/7 ... 16?lang=en
http://i.imgur.com/ph3qZjf.png
https://archive.is/aEbq5
http://archive.is/mGrUk
http://archive.is/bepU3
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/02/25/ ... ODQ.reddit
http://archive.is/E0Bpw


Well, i glanced through all those (except for one that my site advisor blocked), and they seem to fall into a few different categories: Reports of a few examples of actual anti white racism, though nothing too serious (white straight male banned from conference on discrimination, websites and comedy festivals that don't want white, straight contributors, some people getting insulted on social media), and then responses to, and complaints about, racism directed at whites, and arguments by white people that racism against whites is a big problem. i'll adopt the working assumption that the reports of things said and written against whites are true, but i'm not sure that saying or writing racist things about whites as a group actually constitutes bullying. A semantic argument could be made, but in my opinion, posts on web sites speaking generally against any particular race aren't actual bullying. i've read some pretty blatantly white supremacist rhetoric here on ILP for example, and i wouldn't consider that bullying against minorities. If an individual white person is subject to attacks focusing on his or her race, then THAT would be bullying, i think, and i guess there were a couple examples of that, though pretty much only occuring on social media, where people of all stripes get bullied for who they are. The one link that to my mind actually IS an example of serious racist bullying against whites would be the white lady in Canada who got punched in the face by the woman who said "i hate white people". If the concept of a "hate crime" is to have any meaning, then the fact the attacker wasn't charged with a hate crime is pretty darn racist (and the closest any of those examples came to actual institutional racism against whites), but keeping in mind the racial demographics of Canada, i don't think it's indicative of a larger pattern of bullying. Then of course there's the fact that charging anyone specifically with a "hate crime" is bullshit, but that's probably a separate issue.

As for silencing whites, i would say most of those links are evidence in themselves that whites are NOT silenced, since they are mostly speaking out against anti-white sentiment, and i assume were written and or posted largely by white people.


It's white people that either don't identify as white because of SJW magic, or who think that they as a race should be miserable and perpetually apologetic, beating up on other whites who they see as insufficiently contrite.


No i don't see that. i know plenty of hardline PC white people (i guess that's what you mean by "SJW") and there is no expectation from them that i be miserable or perpetually apologetic about my whiteness. The real problem with them, as i see it, isn't that they beat up on people, but rather their annoying hypersensitivity and obtuseness, whereby saying the wrong thing will get them horribly offended and indignant, leaving them with their hands clamped over their ears, retreating back into their insular safe space where everyone agrees with them and follows the same protocol regarding what can and can't be said. Like i said, it's annoying but, when it happens to me, i don't feel like i'm being bullied or silenced (because i'm not), i just feel like i want to slap them.

Honestly, unless you consider being called a racist, or facing the threat of righteous indignation directed at you by progressive idiots, to be a form of bullying and silencing, i just don't see how it's realistic to argue that white people as a race are faced with that kind of treatment . . .
i am brilliant, you are stupid. Therefore, you are wrong.
uglypeoplefucking
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: throughout

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Arminius » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Eight questions:

Image

As almost all other questions, those eight questions mostly - and not accidentally - lead to "politically »correct«" answers:

Image
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Arminius » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:40 pm

I mean:

Is really nobody tired of political correctness?
Is really nobody wondering why only white countries have to become "multicultural“?
Has really nobody figured out that diversity only means "less white people“?
Is really nobody sick of being blamed for all the world’s problems?
Is really nobody tired of being told that he is "racist“ for celebrating his heritage?
Is really nobody disgusted by the garbage on televison?
Does really nobody see no future for himself or his family?
Is really nobody questioning when immigration will stop?
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:43 am

Image
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:00 am

The ensuing future chaos that will plague this world political correctness will become nonexistent.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:52 pm

Moo.
Attachments
images.png
images.png (10.91 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
(Reality isn't so kind. Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...) As long as you don’t get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain.

(Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.)

What do you think? To tell you the truth... I worry too much about what others think of me. I hate that side of me... That's why I didn't want anyone to get to know me. I wanted to hide that side of myself. I hate it.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby iambiguous » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:21 pm

HaHaHa wrote:The ensuing future chaos that will plague this world political correctness will become nonexistent.


Hmm...

For all practical purposes what does it mean to speak of being "politically correct"?

The right wing embraces a particular social and economic agenda. And then when the left wing challenges that and proposes an alternative agenda, they are accused of being politically correct.

Or:

The left wing embraces a particular social and economic agenda. And then when the right wing challenges that and proposes an alternative agenda, they are accused of being politically correct.

["In reality" however it is almost always an accusation that is hurled by the conservatives against the liberals]

But it always revolves around behaviors that political/ideological factions either embrace or reject in any particular context.

More to the point [mine] are those who insist that if you don't behave like they do than you are wrong. Whether folks want to insist in turn that if you are not "one of us" you are also "incorrect" seems rather moot.

It is merely understood that all rational men and women must behave as they do. Re God or Reason or Nature.

I call them "the objectivists". But, sure, feel free to call them something else.

The bottom line however revolves more around the word "political". Politics involves the actual distribution of power. In other words, it matters considerably less what/how you believe that folks ought to behave and considerably more who has the existential capacity to enforce a particular agenda.

Now, Trump and the Republicans will soon be in the position to enact [and then to enforce] their own "politically correct" policies.

But let's not pretend that this not revolve around political prejudices that some see as "correct" and others as "incorrect".
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38689
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:52 am

iambiguous wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:The ensuing future chaos that will plague this world political correctness will become nonexistent.


Hmm...

For all practical purposes what does it mean to speak of being "politically correct"?

The right wing embraces a particular social and economic agenda. And then when the left wing challenges that and proposes an alternative agenda, they are accused of being politically correct.

Or:

The left wing embraces a particular social and economic agenda. And then when the right wing challenges that and proposes an alternative agenda, they are accused of being politically correct.

["In reality" however it is almost always an accusation that is hurled by the conservatives against the liberals]

But it always revolves around behaviors that political/ideological factions either embrace or reject in any particular context.

More to the point [mine] are those who insist that if you don't behave like they do than you are wrong. Whether folks want to insist in turn that if you are not "one of us" you are also "incorrect" seems rather moot.

It is merely understood that all rational men and women must behave as they do. Re God or Reason or Nature.

I call them "the objectivists". But, sure, feel free to call them something else.

The bottom line however revolves more around the word "political". Politics involves the actual distribution of power. In other words, it matters considerably less what/how you believe that folks ought to behave and considerably more who has the existential capacity to enforce a particular agenda.

Now, Trump and the Republicans will soon be in the position to enact [and then to enforce] their own "politically correct" policies.

But let's not pretend that this not revolve around political prejudices that some see as "correct" and others as "incorrect".


Political correctness is mere social moral idealism where liberalism and conservatism are just different variants of that socio politically.

As a moral skeptic, nihilist, and amoralist I see on the horizon going fourth into the human future the total collapse of social moral idealism entirely which was what I was alluding with my nonexistent political correctness comment. At this point in history fabricated controlled fictional illusive morality is going through a collective existential crisis which is a prelude to its eventual collapse or demise. The return to humanity's original primordial amoralism will make a quick comeback and return.

Politics is all about power but the power of today's world of social moral idealism is a manipulative deceptive kind and in reality is one of weakness. It is an inauthentic form of power.

Incorrect or correct are mere subjective mental manifestations but these manifestations do compete against each other for dominance and dominion.

As an anarchist I'm not a supporter of Donald Trump or any state government however I do like his moxie against the globalist establishment that I view as a greater threat to the world.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:14 pm

It's important that Whitey does not think of himself as a distinct people with group interests who advocate for themselves.
That would be objectivist.
Or it's racist.
It depends on what works on making you cuck-out on your own interests.


I don't even have to wonder why Whites are targeted, so many of them are so easily cuckable. It's a mix of too much intelligence and idealism combined with too much effeminacy. They are targeted because it works on them.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby phyllo » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Political correctness is mere social moral idealism where liberalism and conservatism are just different variants of that socio politically.
Political correctness is not an ism, it's the enforcement of a dominant ism.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby iambiguous » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:04 pm

HaHaHa wrote:
Political correctness is mere social moral idealism where liberalism and conservatism are just different variants of that socio politically.


And then embedded historically, culturally and experientially out in a particular world construed from a particular point of view embedded in turn in dasein, conflicting goods and political economy.

Or so it seems to me.

HaHaHa wrote:As a moral skeptic, nihilist, and amoralist I see on the horizon going fourth into the human future the total collapse of social moral idealism entirely which was what I was alluding with my nonexistent political correctness comment. At this point in history fabricated controlled fictional illusive morality is going through a collective existential crisis which is a prelude to its eventual collapse or demise. The return to humanity's original primordial amoralism will make a quick comeback and return.


Maybe, but sooner or later in any particular future you are going to find yourself in a situation in which you react to particular behaviors more or less favorably; as being more or less "correct" given your own political prejudices.

Here you either embrace "I'm right from my side and you're right from your side", or you insist that some ["one of us"] are more right than others ["one of them"].

And it would seem necessary then that within any particular community, might makes right, right makes might or democoracy will prevail.

[or, if you are a Nietzschean, might makes right, but -- but only because the mighty [the ubermen] are right.

HaHaHa wrote:Politics is all about power but the power of today's world of social moral idealism is a manipulative deceptive kind and in reality is one of weakness. It is an inauthentic form of power.


I don't see power in today's world as idealistic at all. Instead, it revolves by and large around the global economy which is owned and operated by the folks that Marx described. And, in embracing the wealth and power necessary to sustain their own perceived material interests, their moral philosophy is generally nihilistic.

HaHaHa wrote:Incorrect or correct are mere subjective mental manifestations but these manifestations do compete against each other for dominance and dominion.

As an anarchist I'm not a supporter of Donald Trump or any state government however I do like his moxie against the globalist establishment that I view as a greater threat to the world.


From my frame of mind your frame of mind is no less the embodiment of dasein, conflicting goods and political economy. And the extent to which you believe that all reasonable/rational men and women should think like you do is the extent to which you are just one more objectivist to me.

As for Trump being "against the globalist establishment", well, we shall see about that. We shall see if he is not just one more crony capitalist with considerably more skin in the game.

What does this tell us about the "anti-establishment" Trump: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=192030

Mr. Bilderberg himself weighs in!!! :lol:

And, if he really is intent on "draining the swamp", we shall see how the swamp fights back.

Also, as this relates to the OP [remember that? ; )] we shall see if he forms a government that puts an end to white people being bullied and silenced. So far it seems that virtually all of the folks that he has picked to put in positions of power have been white males. So, maybe he really means it! :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38689
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Arminius » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:37 am

Is_Yde_opN wrote:It's important that Whitey does not think of himself as a distinct people with group interests who advocate for themselves.
That would be objectivist.
Or it's racist.
It depends on what works on making you cuck-out on your own interests.

I don't even have to wonder why Whites are targeted, so many of them are so easily cuckable. It's a mix of too much intelligence and idealism combined with too much effeminacy. They are targeted because it works on them.

Yes, but it is not that alone, and it is not the cause but the effect. The economical basis of all that are economical interests. Whites are rich.

The biological basis of all economical interests are urges; and the physical basis of all biological urges is causality.

So the finality is that the super-rich rulers of the upperclass and the poor people of the underclass benefit from the rich people of the middleclass. "Whites are rich" means that they are the "much predominantly worldwide middleclass". So all what the super-rich rulers, their politicians, their journalists, "their" poor people of the worldwide underclass have to do is to find "arguments" in order to benefit from the middle-rich people of the much predominantly worldwide middleclass. The goal is: to have a 1% mega-super-rich upperclass (perhaps a new species [ :o ]) and a 99% mega-super-poor underclass. The middleclass of this globe shall vanish for ever.

In other words: The more real communism was not the "communism“ of the past, is not the "communism“ of the present, but will be the communism of the future.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby nano-bug » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:35 am

It's a little annoying when someone says don't listen if you don't like what's being said, or change the channel. If enough people listen to a message and they are influenced by it, they will change your channel back, so to speak.

What I hear in the alt-right movement is fear, fear of loss, fear at the prospect of future growing pains. Those pains will come as whites become the minority. And from my rare personal experience with with racism, I can say that it sucks to be the minority no matter who you are. The fear of this is sprouting up a vehement reaction.

It's all about the stupid numbers. If an elevator got stuck with eight white doctors and two white dentists and they had to resort to cannibalism, guess who's getting eaten first.

Yes white people will take their licks. Don't expect the majority that was once the minority to feel pity for you. Use their example of struggle to rise and unite with all. Pray for a racial utopia before you lash out with hatred. That's my pitch.
Highly adaptable. Yes. Wait! What? Yes. He, herself, is a head fuck. Well, will you look at this little train of thought?
User avatar
nano-bug
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Mimisbrunnr » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:38 am

nano-bug wrote:Yes white people will take their licks. Don't expect the majority that was once the minority to feel pity for you. Use their example of struggle to rise and unite with all.


"Take their licks?" "Don't expect... pity...?" and unite with all?

Pray for a racial utopia...

Oh do tell.... This is the best part, guys.

Wait, this is after Whites 'take their licks' right?

Oh, and is this before or after the destruction of race through multi-culturalism/diversity. Promote "Diversity" to destroy diversity.

You know whats really annoying? The fact that I have to take the time to read ridiculous bullshit in order to determine it's ridiculous bullshit; the same ridiculous bullshit I have read a thousand times, generally peddled by the same vacuous types of barely sentient potatoes that pass genetically as human.
Mimisbrunnr
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:18 am

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby James S Saint » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:41 am

Mimisbrunnr wrote:You know whats really annoying? The fact that I have to take the time to read ridiculous bullshit in order to determine it's ridiculous bullshit; the same ridiculous bullshit I have read a thousand times, generally peddled by the same vacuous types of barely sentient potatoes that pass genetically as human.

:lol:
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby nano-bug » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:39 am

Mimisbrunnr wrote:
nano-bug wrote:Yes white people will take their licks. Don't expect the majority that was once the minority to feel pity for you. Use their example of struggle to rise and unite with all.


"Take their licks?" "Don't expect... pity...?" and unite with all?

Pray for a racial utopia...

Oh do tell.... This is the best part, guys.

Wait, this is after Whites 'take their licks' right?

Oh, and is this before or after the destruction of race through multi-culturalism/diversity. Promote "Diversity" to destroy diversity.

You know whats really annoying? The fact that I have to take the time to read ridiculous bullshit in order to determine it's ridiculous bullshit; the same ridiculous bullshit I have read a thousand times, generally peddled by the same vacuous types of barely sentient potatoes that pass genetically as human.



I don't care if I sounded corny or unoriginal to you. And I don't have your back in a race war. The fact that you think you have me sized up over the internet is pretty ridiculous, as well. You've probably heard that one a thousand times too, but you still cant shake off the selfish authority airs you get from deciphering bullshit, wailing about your precious time, then calling people out in a rude way that you would never try face to face.

You tried to play it off like you found it funny. But you're really just sour your bad vibes can't match a positive message. At what point did you display your incredible depth? The convoluted promote destroy part. Wow, you said a lot.
Highly adaptable. Yes. Wait! What? Yes. He, herself, is a head fuck. Well, will you look at this little train of thought?
User avatar
nano-bug
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby nano-bug » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:01 am

What are some white people so afraid of, that they might have to learn another language? From conquest to soft cowards.

Not many people value fairness. The consequences of that rebound on itself. That's what I meant by white people getting their licks. Until you experience life as a skin color minority, you can't fully realize what sympathy and compassion are really about. Sympathy with, not just for. Is that really an empty ideal? No, because it's rooted in the original definition. It's just been lost to time. It can be relearned. Along with the Spanish version.

Getting charged up, fear, some last minute preparations, this is the white man's plight and at the end of a brutal reign. And I'm paler than most. So I'll get mine too. Own your history. Or at least, just admit it later.
Highly adaptable. Yes. Wait! What? Yes. He, herself, is a head fuck. Well, will you look at this little train of thought?
User avatar
nano-bug
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby nano-bug » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:14 am

Pity is different that compassion.

When I get slammed for trying to promote a united human race, it makes me glad that I don't have kids. It's that kind of thinking that has people looking for water on mars while third world people drink dirty water here. Negativity, it's like a virus.
Highly adaptable. Yes. Wait! What? Yes. He, herself, is a head fuck. Well, will you look at this little train of thought?
User avatar
nano-bug
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:42 am

nano-bug wrote:When I get slammed for trying to promote a united human race, it makes me glad that I don't have kids. It's that kind of thinking that has people looking for water on mars while third world people drink dirty water here. Negativity, it's like a virus.


What are you still doing here?
Get your ass to Africa and help them with their dirty water problem.
Don't be so negative.

Btw. I think it's good that you are glad about not having kids.
Everybody is equal anyway, so it doesn't matter who is havin the kids ;)



Fellow white people, lol, it's our moral imperative that we enable the survival and well-being of all those equal ;) minorities all over the world who hate us because they feel like it after having been edumucated about white privilege.


Image
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Mimisbrunnr » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:56 pm

nano-bug wrote:You tried to play it off like you found it funny. But you're really just sour your bad vibes can't match a positive message. At what point did you display your incredible depth? The convoluted promote destroy part. Wow, you said a lot.


Funny? No sorry. I find it to be many things including dangerous, void of reason, sad and pathetic, but one thing it is not, is funny. It stopped being funny a very long time ago. What positive message is it you think you are communicating? You have said nothing of substance but touted a a vague and ridiculous notion of 'racial utopia' and qualified it with telling a whole race they will be 'taking their licks'. So why don't you answer the question and maybe we can get rolling on destroying your well intentioned but ill-conceived notions or exposing them as facets of the murderous ideologies they emanate from like a silent, rotten fart at Christmas dinner.

What is this racial utopia you are speaking of and how do you get there?
Mimisbrunnr
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:18 am

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:19 pm

nano-bug wrote:It's a little annoying when someone says don't listen if you don't like what's being said, or change the channel. If enough people listen to a message and they are influenced by it, they will change your channel back, so to speak.

What I hear in the alt-right movement is fear, fear of loss, fear at the prospect of future growing pains. Those pains will come as whites become the minority. And from my rare personal experience with with racism, I can say that it sucks to be the minority no matter who you are. The fear of this is sprouting up a vehement reaction.

It's all about the stupid numbers. If an elevator got stuck with eight white doctors and two white dentists and they had to resort to cannibalism, guess who's getting eaten first.

Yes white people will take their licks. Don't expect the majority that was once the minority to feel pity for you. Use their example of struggle to rise and unite with all. Pray for a racial utopia before you lash out with hatred. That's my pitch.



The origin of the word utopia in ancient Greek actually means no-place. Perhaps the Greeks knew about the impossibility of the existence of utopia.

And......


"Beware when the prior slave becomes the new master for when he does out revenge he shall subject his former dethroned master to all kinds of cruel inequities."
Last edited by Mictlantecuhtli on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby nano-bug » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Mimisbrunnr wrote:
nano-bug wrote:You tried to play it off like you found it funny. But you're really just sour your bad vibes can't match a positive message. At what point did you display your incredible depth? The convoluted promote destroy part. Wow, you said a lot.


Funny? No sorry. I find it to be many things including dangerous, void of reason, sad and pathetic, but one thing it is not, is funny. It stopped being funny a very long time ago. What positive message is it you think you are communicating? You have said nothing of substance but touted a a vague and ridiculous notion of 'racial utopia' and qualified it with telling a whole race they will be 'taking their licks'. So why don't you answer the question and maybe we can get rolling on destroying your well intentioned but ill-conceived notions or exposing them as facets of the murderous ideologies they emanate from like a silent, rotten fart at Christmas dinner.

What is this racial utopia you are speaking of and how do you get there?


You get there by pointing out that people who like to shit on the idea of unity are going against the way of the universe. You get there by fucking and having kids with different racial members of the same human race who have family members that speak in a different language from you and who have different words for the vomit you called a Christmas tree ornament. I speak of the Tower of Babel that you seem to suggest that I want to leap from once it's completed, all because you don't know how to contribute to it's construction. You severely mis-read me.

My expression of "taking licks" has obviously conjured up images for you of white people getting slave-whipped. So let me simplify it, make it more safe: White people will experience life as a minority. If you take issue with that final statement, you are just a troll and I don't need counter any more of your hostile shit. Unity doesn't sound edgy enough for you.
Highly adaptable. Yes. Wait! What? Yes. He, herself, is a head fuck. Well, will you look at this little train of thought?
User avatar
nano-bug
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Are white people bullied and silenced?

Postby nano-bug » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Image
Highly adaptable. Yes. Wait! What? Yes. He, herself, is a head fuck. Well, will you look at this little train of thought?
User avatar
nano-bug
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users