The World is Controlled by Pedophiles, true or false?

The world is controlled by a secret cabal of satan (or unknown dark entity) worshiping pedophiles

• yes
  • no
0 voters

What is demonstrably true is that the democrat party and Hollywood (and even the republican party to a certain extent) is rife with individuals who engage is pedophilia (and that no one really seems to care). But does this necessary mean the men “at the top” also engage in this behavior… Or are the people who engage in this behavior (who have relatively high levels of power but are not string pullers) simply agenda pushers who have been so morally compromised that they MUST push whatever agenda put in front of them. IF this is the case, then that would mean that the “higher ups” either A) see pedophilia simply as a means to push forward there plans but have no actual interest in it themselves or B) see pedophilia as a means but ALSO engage in it. If they DON"T engage in it or are actually REVOLTED by it, then they’re playing some sort of very morally ambiguous 4d chess.

There is also the argument that these “higher ups” worship Satan… But if this were true and they LITERALLY believe in Satan as opposed to Christ… Why would they align themselves with a FAR inferior being if we go by the Bible (in terms of power)…and since the “higher ups” are very concerned with power then how would it make any sense… Unless A) They think God can literally be usurped (or they’ll die trying) and B) they DON"T believe in the predictions in Revelations… which showcases God’s overwhelming power…

Did Satan try to usurp god simply because “muh pride” or did he have inside knowledge which led him to believe a could do a better job?

Of course, the “Satan” angle itself could just a diversion…

I will vote yes but only by a very general sense, and only later can I glean why I did.

Corrupt leaders are recruited as corrupt leaders so that they can be more easily controlled.
The threat of publicly releasing the details and evidence of corruption, is the threat which keeps the leaders in check.
This is why pedos are found in seats of authority.

K: you are an idiot to believe in conspiracy theories…

Kropotkin

Actually, Dan is correct. People who can be blackmailed are perfect candidates for the cabals.

In fact, cabals go WAY out of their way to tempt people to force them to obey them.

God? Satan? Meh!

Neither of them want to have their consent violated.

In the end, everyone is on the same page.

Pedophiles do not consist in particularly obvious connotation classes, the generic strain is appearent everywhere.

Why are fathers jealous of their young competitirs, especially in the boudoir ?

Why do older men project conflict and war, where there exist only their particular feeling of-mirror mirror on the wall- to find an excuse to send them to war?

Why is this conflated feeling toward the young, express rage by depriving the young women, that their sons should have pleasure to possess ?

And how are such reductions - where the younger, the better to catch them types in the unformative, the uninformed - stage, are ready to groom ?

The actual mechanics are almost faustian in their breath.

Pedophelia is a throwback to when humans only lived to be 35 years old.

I’m not a pedophile by the way and I’m not defending it.

But it does need some context.

Sure, the differences become universal , when boys became men @ 13, and elders were considered at 30, but it is a struggle between young and old men, irrispective. of the century within which and through which such metamorphosis develops.

Now admit it, You cannot help thinking, is he older than me, will he leave first and not wait until I see the white of his eyes, etc.betc.but assuredly, a third eye at times speaks volumes.

But to be all fair, I got to go, places where such consuming ideas need to be put on the back burner.

Honest!

If it was a weekday, I would talk different.
I know I don’t owe You this., though.but I think You may deserve it.

But look at me, like some post script Kierkegaard would venture.

Yes, but do you think the people pulling the strings are themselves pedophiles? Why or why not. To maintain such high levels of power and control, would engaging in pedophilia be a weakness?

It would seem also that people closer to the “source” have more dirt on them (like murder/pedophilia) in order to keep them safely in check. While the majority of agenda pushers are easily controlled through normal means (money, security, and a manufactured sense of right and wrong…all of which they will literally fight to the death for)… Should these drones be considered complicit and should they be held accountable if they are, in fact, enforcing the narrative (the values) of a very sinister system?

Has the system been so thoroughly infected with bad values that it no longer possible to “clean house.”

I am talking about the rape/sexual exploitation of young children by men/women with an insatiable sexual appetite and the “intelligence” (or rather cunning) to feed it by ANY means. It’s not a “throwback.”

I get it. It’s still in our dna. I’m just explaining why anyone would be a pedophile in the first place.

I think they should all be locked up.

I’m certainly not one to test on sexual issues …

I’m hyper sexual and refuse sex because it hurts peoples feelings.

Do you think I have any love for pedophiles?

None whatsoever.

I don’t even like anyone who has sex… I tolerate them.

But again, Dan is correct, cabals blackmail people with all sorts of sexual occurrences.

Pedophilia is the only type of the elite’s degeneracy?

Joe “I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap” Biden

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbE2SmV2bs[/youtube]

How is this NOT a deal breaker for Democratic voters?

What’s it mean that 50% of the country is virtue-signaling for a person like this?

Murder too I imagine

It’s a fact convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and co pimped kids to, not just one or two, but to many higher-ups.
To how many or who exactly we don’t know for sure.
In my opinion, thousands.
It’s a fact many higher-ups knew and didn’t care, because he was doing it pretty much out in the open in front of them for many years.
It’s a fact he got a slap on the wrist for his crimes, a blue collar bloke would’ve got a lot worse.
Then he died in extraordinary circumstances.
In my opinion, he was assassinated, I mean how gullible do you have to be to buy the official narrative, that he somehow hung himself from his bunkbed and broke his neck with his bedsheets, that multiple security and surveillance systems that almost never fail, happened to fail simultaneously?
And before that he shared a cell with a convicted murderer who beat him within an inch of his life.
You don’t put a canary like Jeffrey Epstein in the same cell with a convicted murderer before he sings, obviously they wanted him dead.
Epstein’s brother, lawyer and independent investigators believe he was assassinated.
It’s a fact that the MSM and so called ‘me too movement’ barely gave two shits about this story, when it should’ve been front and center for months, media should’ve been diligently interrogating all the accused and their acquaintances, looking for any dirt on them, but instead they tried to cover it up.
Because of all this and more, I believe pedophilia is rifer among the higher-ups in entertainment, finance, media and politics than it was and probably still is in the Catholic church.
Corey Feldman told us the number one problem in Hollywood is pedophilia.
We should take claims like that seriously.

Next up: ILP is controlled by Kids.

K: kids fixated upon pedophilia and conspiracy theories…

whereas I am about what we believe and the values we hold
and IAM is about the “mental contraptions” we hold…

I can see that the “old folks” aren’t involved in such sick
and demented belief systems as the “kids” are…

frankly, the “Old folks” are far more normal then the “kids”…
for we don’t engage in a constant fixation on conspiracy theories
and pedophilia…

Kropotkin

No, in regard to what we believe and the values we hold, IAM is still focused on our capacity to demonstrate that the “mental contraptions” we accumulate “in our head”, are in sync with that which all other rational and virtuous people are obligated to share.

Whether in regard to pedophilia or Trump, “I” for me is still largely an “existential contraption rooted subjectively in dasein”; and not one or another objectivist “true or false” intellectual contraption in which others are either “one of us” or “one of them”.

But the Kids here are no less my own subjective “existential contraption” rooted in dasein. And Kids come in all ages. It has less to do with what they think and more to do with how [to me] they don’t really seem to think much at all. Instead they sort of just blurt out these extremist, declamatory fulminations against the “libtards”. Social media types. And, as you often point out, they often do so with those godawful youtube videos!

thanks for the correction…

Kropotkin