There is no such thing as an allergy

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Moreno » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Platospuppy1 wrote:I believe that the concept of allergic reaction is a false concept and that is shrouded in myth and misconception.

Like germ theory, allergic reaction is just a reaction to toxic chemicals which may be caused by insects or man-made toxins.
But then other people do not react or react as much.
I had a poison ivy allergy.

From the same exposure as someone else I would get a rash over my whole body. The welts and sores and puss were so complicated and big on me it would close my eyes, make it so my hands could not move and cause physical pain. Not just itching, but my body would hurt. I could get rashes without contact also. If someone burned it in their backyard far away from where we lived. It would last for weeks if I did not get treatment.

Of course with poison ivy we have an irritant, a toxin in your terms. But some people are allergic to things that are not irritants to anyone else: water, leather, plastic, semen, metal in coins.....
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Platospuppy1 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:43 pm

Moreno wrote:Of course with poison ivy we have an irritant, a toxin in your terms. But some people are allergic to things that are not irritants to anyone else: water, leather, plastic, semen, metal in coins.....


Allergic to water? Humans are made of 85 percent water. Is this person a robot? :lol: :lol: :lol: Careful! They might rust! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
User avatar
Platospuppy1
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Rhinoboy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Platospuppy1 wrote:
Rhinoboy wrote:Ok... Seems like this article is talking about cancer not allergic reactions which are quite different in presentation.

Furthermore it is interesting that you bring up developing countries as the culprits as allergic reactions are more prevalent in developed countries.


These problems aren't recorded as much in developing countries, that's the only difference.


Debatatable. Though irrelevant as the article you presented had nothing to do with allergy.
Be not afraid of going slowly. Be only afraid of standing still.

Follow your heart, and whatever the truth is you can at least be cirtain that you have been true to yourself.
User avatar
Rhinoboy
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:01 pm
Location: South England

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:40 pm

Hey while you're here, could I get you to take a look at this growth on my ass?


Appears to be a engorged penis that has penetrated. I recommend to stop backing up and trying to squeeze it out, these things tend to come out on their own eventually.

If it doesn't come out in a hour, squirt a little Icy Hot back there, should do the trick. Recommend telling your buddy crashing at your place he has to find a new place to stay or this may happen to you again. You may be suffering from aSemen allergy, mentioned in a post above.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:05 am

Thanks turd. Also, it's very convenient that you made your name turd. Now I can call you turd and not have to worry about it.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 27038
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Lev Muishkin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:45 am

Platospuppy1 wrote:
Lev Muishkin wrote:
Platospuppy1 wrote:I believe that the concept of allergic reaction is a false concept and that is shrouded in myth and misconception.

Like germ theory, allergic reaction is just a reaction to toxic chemicals which may be caused by insects or man-made toxins.


It is a specific type of reaction. It's a inflammatory reaction.
Do you really have to see a child die from peanuts to accept the truth of allergic reactions?

Whilst it might be true that the idea of allergies has reached a fever pitch of irrationality, with a long list of stupid morons blaming all sorts of ailments on supposed allergic reactions, there is no doubt whatever the allergens can be confirmed by simple tests.

The usual thing is " Gee that must be an allergy!" _ say this in a female strong American accent and you know what I mean.
But you are confusing the public hysterical reception of a thing with a real phenomenon. There is also a massive confusion between an inflammatory reaction (allergy), with a dietary intolerance.

For example the hysterical reaction to "GLUTEN". There are a tiny minority of people who are genetically incapable of digesting gluten. These sufferers of Coeliac disease can thanks to unwashed hysterical masses for THINKING that they are intolerant to gluten, because the food companies have shown themselves ready to exploit this hysteria to make lots of money providing "Gluten Free" products that would other wise be too expensive to produce. People who have Coeliac disease are too few to make this an economic proposition.

I would say a majority of attributions of allergies are false, but that does not negate the truth of the phenomenon of allergic reactions.


Since becoming agricultural creatures, we have changed our diets from meat, vegetable, nuts and fruit to add grains and legumes. Grains and legumes being full of histamine chemicals which are designed to make them inedible to insects and foraging animals. Thus, if we return to a more primitive diet we can avoid having adverse reactions and inflammation. The use of antibiotic drugs can reduce the ability of the gut to deal with such foods by destroying the intestinal flora. Food additives, colouring, insecticides, herbicides, growth hormones, and many other chemicals are added during the food production process which upset the delicate balance of the internal body system.

Thus, saying that 'the food is the problem' is most probably a trick of the pharmaceutical industry to divert attention away from the less obvious chemical based causes.

https://www.gutsense.org/gutsense/flora.html


We've been agriculturalists for 12,000 years. That tiny minority (1%) with Coeliacs disease are those that have failed to adapt. A widespread adoption of a pre-agricultural diet is not only impractical but undesirable. Hunter/Gatherer life expectancy is around 38 years, the rest of us do well on grains. Oats are probably one of the most nutritious and healthy foods you can eat.
Your idea that grains are "designed" with "histamine chemicals" to deter other animals has little to recommend it as a theory for a host of reasons the brevity of this post is not going to address. Suffice it to say that all domesticated animals also do very well on grains of all kinds: chickens, sheep, goats, cattle, pigs, and deer all thrive on cereal , either as a stable or as a supplementary food in the winter.
You cannot change the whole world for the benefit of 1%, especially since they are perfectly capable of identifying Coeliacs and offering them a series of alternatives. We are omnivorous as you might know.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Lev Muishkin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:50 am

Platospuppy1 wrote:
Moreno wrote:Of course with poison ivy we have an irritant, a toxin in your terms. But some people are allergic to things that are not irritants to anyone else: water, leather, plastic, semen, metal in coins.....


Allergic to water? Humans are made of 85 percent water. Is this person a robot? :lol: :lol: :lol: Careful! They might rust! :lol: :lol: :lol:


I once had a girl friend who claimed an allergy to semen. I would have thought that spitting rather than swallowing was not adequate protection against a REAL allergy.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm

I am highly allergic to ALL food additives these last few years, but had always had a mild intolerance to them previously, so I can only surmise that a new breed of food additives (preservatives, colourings, flavourings, etc.) are being used, plus ALL packaged foods (including fresh produce: fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, seafood etc.) are now being sprayed with preservatives for longevity, so that's a lot being ingested in every meal on any given day.

There are a minority with REAL allergies to specific foods, but we are slowly being poisoned by these 'new' additions in our diet.. making a person slower, unable to fully think, etc. Sounds like something sinister is going on, doesn't it.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20923
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Platospuppy1 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:16 pm

Lev Muishkin wrote:
We've been agriculturalists for 12,000 years. That tiny minority (1%) with Coeliacs disease are those that have failed to adapt. A widespread adoption of a pre-agricultural diet is not only impractical but undesirable. Hunter/Gatherer life expectancy is around 38 years, the rest of us do well on grains. Oats are probably one of the most nutritious and healthy foods you can eat.
Your idea that grains are "designed" with "histamine chemicals" to deter other animals has little to recommend it as a theory for a host of reasons the brevity of this post is not going to address. Suffice it to say that all domesticated animals also do very well on grains of all kinds: chickens, sheep, goats, cattle, pigs, and deer all thrive on cereal , either as a stable or as a supplementary food in the winter.
You cannot change the whole world for the benefit of 1%, especially since they are perfectly capable of identifying Coeliacs and offering them a series of alternatives. We are omnivorous as you might know.


If you have ever had a cold or flu symptoms, then, you too are sensitive to grains and legumes. I would say that there isn't one single person on planet Earth that is not sensitive to gluten and grain products. My knowledge of diseases has led me to believe that there is no such thing as a cold or flu virus and that these conditions are a direct result of eating grain, sugar and dairy products. All these products contain grass related histamines which cause aggravation and irritation to the mucus membranes in the throat, nose and lungs. The medical/pharmaceutical/government authorities like to keep the plebeians in the dark about disease and what causes disease. This is because our society has invested heavily into grain, dairy and sugar production and there is plenty of money to be made from these products. Large cities most likely couldn't exist without wheat and rice because they can be stored for long periods of time and are easy to transport. The dark side of wheat and rice has been hidden from the public. The fact is that wheat and rice cause many diseases and this information has been hidden from the public for hundreds of years. The list of diseases and problems that wheat, sugar and dairy products cause is so long that I would need about 10 full pages to list them.

I am sorry that you have been deceived by the government and medical authorities for so long.

Note - I don't eat grain, sugar or dairy products. I haven't had a cold, flu, headache, chest pain or any other problems since changing my diet. I would recommend that every body eat 3 pieces of fruit per day. This should include one apple, one orange and one other random fruit. The apple will look after your gut and intestines; the orange will look after your nose, throat and lungs.

Note - Pre-agricultural man lived much longer and was much stronger than the smaller and weaker farmers who lacked vitamins from eating grain foods.
Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
User avatar
Platospuppy1
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Rhinoboy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:01 pm

Are you serious? You don't believe in influenza? I'd say from that statement alone any "knowledge" you think you have around diseases is unreputable.
Be not afraid of going slowly. Be only afraid of standing still.

Follow your heart, and whatever the truth is you can at least be cirtain that you have been true to yourself.
User avatar
Rhinoboy
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:01 pm
Location: South England

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Rhinoboy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:51 pm

What evidence do you have that flu and colds are a result of eating grain?

flu virus is airborne. If it was a result of food it would be easily detectable as a type of food poisoning as people who ate the same would become ill. As it is close contact is all that is needed to spread it.

So far I've seen nothing that links your ideas to any sort of truth. Your articles are unlinked to your theories which in themselves are illogical and poorly thought through.
Be not afraid of going slowly. Be only afraid of standing still.

Follow your heart, and whatever the truth is you can at least be cirtain that you have been true to yourself.
User avatar
Rhinoboy
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:01 pm
Location: South England

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Platospuppy1 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:35 am

Rhinoboy wrote:What evidence do you have that flu and colds are a result of eating grain?

flu virus is airborne. If it was a result of food it would be easily detectable as a type of food poisoning as people who ate the same would become ill. As it is close contact is all that is needed to spread it.

So far I've seen nothing that links your ideas to any sort of truth. Your articles are unlinked to your theories which in themselves are illogical and poorly thought through.


Well, if you are so knowledgeable and smart, then, you will have no trouble in answering this simple question.

Where do cold and flu viruses go to when people don't have the cold or flu?

Note - Unlike other diseases, the cold and flu is an annually occurring disease which is a good test case for germ theory.

The evidence is that any naturopathic doctor will tell you that cold and flu is caused by grain, sugar and dairy foods. You can test it yourself.

If flu viruses are airborne, then everybody should have flu viruses 256 days a year non-stop. This is called logic. Germ theory is the opposite of logic.
Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
User avatar
Platospuppy1
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Arminius » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:05 am

Platospuppy1 wrote:
Rhinoboy wrote:What evidence do you have that flu and colds are a result of eating grain?

flu virus is airborne. If it was a result of food it would be easily detectable as a type of food poisoning as people who ate the same would become ill. As it is close contact is all that is needed to spread it.

So far I've seen nothing that links your ideas to any sort of truth. Your articles are unlinked to your theories which in themselves are illogical and poorly thought through.

Well, if you are so knowledgeable and smart, then, you will have no trouble in answering this simple question.

Where do cold and flu viruses go to when people don't have the cold or flu?

Note - Unlike other diseases, the cold and flu is an annually occurring disease which is a good test case for germ theory.

The evidence is that any naturopathic doctor will tell you that cold and flu is caused by grain, sugar and dairy foods.

Animals can also have the cold or the flu.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Platospuppy1 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:13 am

Arminius wrote:Animals can also have the cold or the flu.


Only if they eat grain, sugar and dairy foods! :lol:
Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
User avatar
Platospuppy1
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Rhinoboy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:15 am

Platospuppy1 wrote:
Rhinoboy wrote:What evidence do you have that flu and colds are a result of eating grain?

flu virus is airborne. If it was a result of food it would be easily detectable as a type of food poisoning as people who ate the same would become ill. As it is close contact is all that is needed to spread it.

So far I've seen nothing that links your ideas to any sort of truth. Your articles are unlinked to your theories which in themselves are illogical and poorly thought through.


Well, if you are so knowledgeable and smart, then, you will have no trouble in answering this simple question.

Where do cold and flu viruses go to when people don't have the cold or flu?

Note - Unlike other diseases, the cold and flu is an annually occurring disease which is a good test case for germ theory.

The evidence is that any naturopathic doctor will tell you that cold and flu is caused by grain, sugar and dairy foods. You can test it yourself.

If flu viruses are airborne, then everybody should have flu viruses 256 days a year non-stop. This is called logic. Germ theory is the opposite of logic.


Flu migration spreads the virus. The virus survives year round in some areas, especially tropical reigions likely due to humidity in these reigions. In winter months studies have watched strains of the virus travel to temperate zones effectively seeding these areas for the winter months.

http://www.cam.ac.uk/news/scientists-di ... asonal-flu

Now that that's done let's move to more pressing matters. You don't believe in germ theory?! You can literally see pathogens and trace them. And can see that they travel airborne from person to person as you can catch it from someone just by being near them (rather than just by eating the same food as someone). Yet dispite this proof you don't believe in it? Preferring instead to believe in something some quack has told you? You said we can prove ourselves that grain causes flu symptoms. I've shown that flu migrates, yet if grain causes it we WOULD be sick all year round. Yet again you have been tripped up by your own faulty logic, and yet again I say to you; you have not been able to supply any evidence to support your ridiculous claims.
Be not afraid of going slowly. Be only afraid of standing still.

Follow your heart, and whatever the truth is you can at least be cirtain that you have been true to yourself.
User avatar
Rhinoboy
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:01 pm
Location: South England

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Lev Muishkin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:25 am

Platospuppy1 wrote:
Lev Muishkin wrote:
We've been agriculturalists for 12,000 years. That tiny minority (1%) with Coeliacs disease are those that have failed to adapt. A widespread adoption of a pre-agricultural diet is not only impractical but undesirable. Hunter/Gatherer life expectancy is around 38 years, the rest of us do well on grains. Oats are probably one of the most nutritious and healthy foods you can eat.
Your idea that grains are "designed" with "histamine chemicals" to deter other animals has little to recommend it as a theory for a host of reasons the brevity of this post is not going to address. Suffice it to say that all domesticated animals also do very well on grains of all kinds: chickens, sheep, goats, cattle, pigs, and deer all thrive on cereal , either as a stable or as a supplementary food in the winter.
You cannot change the whole world for the benefit of 1%, especially since they are perfectly capable of identifying Coeliacs and offering them a series of alternatives. We are omnivorous as you might know.


If you have ever had a cold or flu symptoms, then, you too are sensitive to grains and legumes. I would say that there isn't one single person on planet Earth that is not sensitive to gluten and grain products..


Believing does not make a thing true.
Saying a thing does not making it true either.

What the hell do you eat? I'm interested to know how your daily diet runs.
I'd appreciate some detail, and the truth.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Moreno » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:55 pm

Platospuppy1 wrote:
Moreno wrote:Of course with poison ivy we have an irritant, a toxin in your terms. But some people are allergic to things that are not irritants to anyone else: water, leather, plastic, semen, metal in coins.....


Allergic to water? Humans are made of 85 percent water. Is this person a robot? :lol: :lol: :lol: Careful! They might rust! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Water in contact with the skin. If you are making the argument that one cannot be allergic to water because much of the body is water, that argument is weak for several reasons, the main one being that some people are allergic to water and break out in hives if their skin comes in contact with it. From there you also opted out of actually responding to my post. It will keep your hypothesis virginal but untested.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby James S Saint » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:59 pm

They aren't allergic to the H2O portion of the water, but rather some of the many regular contaminants in water.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Lev Muishkin wrote:
Platospuppy1 wrote:If you have ever had a cold or flu symptoms, then, you too are sensitive to grains and legumes. I would say that there isn't one single person on planet Earth that is not sensitive to gluten and grain products..

What the hell do you eat? I'm interested to know how your daily diet runs.
I'd appreciate some detail, and the truth.

It seems that Platospuppy1, Jonquil, and I are on the same eating plan due to the same reasons... no grain, no dairy, nothing processed.

Upon ingesting milk after 10/15 minutes or so I would indeed be hit by what felt like a flu, but I actually think that it was my immune system being compromised and so either causing an allergic reaction to preservatives in the milk (before, I used to be able to drink milk without this happening) or the lowering of my immune system allowed hay fever to set in.

If one's stomach is constantly bloated, then something is wrong.. not to mention the health implications that arise from that.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20923
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Lev Muishkin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:43 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Lev Muishkin wrote:
Platospuppy1 wrote:If you have ever had a cold or flu symptoms, then, you too are sensitive to grains and legumes. I would say that there isn't one single person on planet Earth that is not sensitive to gluten and grain products..

What the hell do you eat? I'm interested to know how your daily diet runs.
I'd appreciate some detail, and the truth.

It seems that Platospuppy1, Jonquil, and I are on the same eating plan due to the same reasons... no grain, no dairy, nothing processed.

Upon ingesting milk after 10/15 minutes or so I would indeed be hit by what felt like a flu, but I actually think that it was my immune system being compromised and so either causing an allergic reaction to preservatives in the milk (before, I used to be able to drink milk without this happening) or the lowering of my immune system allowed hay fever to set in.

If one's stomach is constantly bloated, then something is wrong.. not to mention the health implications that arise from that.


Sounds like lactose intolerance. A lost ability to digest milk protein. You can develop this with age. They don't put preservative in milk - so it ain't that.
Pasturised and UHT milk simply filter the milk against dust and foreign bodies, that then heat the milk to kill bacteria.

As for Plato'spuppy i was more interested in what he DOES he rather than what he does not.

PS
http://shelflifeadvice.com/content/does ... servatives

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Platospuppy1 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Rhinoboy wrote:Flu migration spreads the virus. The virus survives year round in some areas, especially tropical regions likely due to humidity in these reigions. In winter months studies have watched strains of the virus travel to temperate zones effectively seeding these areas for the winter months.


Now, lets see..............

1. Why is it that the bubonic plague and flu viruses all come from Asia? Is this some kind of medical discrimination at work here?

2. Who told the viruses to stop infecting people and when was this decision made?

3. Why would a virus go from a tropical place to a cold temperate place? This must be a very versatile virus!

4. Does the fast mutation of the virus sell more vaccines? Who decides when the virus has mutated?



Now that that's done let's move to more pressing matters. You don't believe in germ theory?! You can literally see pathogens and trace them. And can see that they travel airborne from person to person as you can catch it from someone just by being near them (rather than just by eating the same food as someone). Yet dispite this proof you don't believe in it? Preferring instead to believe in something some quack has told you? You said we can prove ourselves that grain causes flu symptoms. I've shown that flu migrates, yet if grain causes it we WOULD be sick all year round. Yet again you have been tripped up by your own faulty logic, and yet again I say to you; you have not been able to supply any evidence to support your ridiculous claims.


Really? I work in a crowded environment and have people with colds and flu coughing on me all the time and it has no effect on me what-so-ever. I never contract their problems because I have a good diet; thus, I am naturally protected from colds and flu viruses.

Note - Grain doesn't contain any vitamins that the human body can use. Thus, it just supplies sugar via carbohydrates which are empty calories. The sugar will rob the body of its vitamin stores in order to process the sugar, thus, leaving the body weak and unable to carry on normal body process which results in feeling sick and weak.

People can get the flu at any time during the year. I used to get it in the middle of summer when I wasn't on a good diet. The cold weather and lack of sunlight can lower the bodies ability to look after itself. The more grain food you eat will increase your chances of getting a cold or flu. Fruit can protect you from getting the flu. Sugar and milk are also very bad at causing flu viruses. I am sure that if you went on a diet of only grain, sugar and milk that you would get very sick in no time at all - with or without any virus.
Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
User avatar
Platospuppy1
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Rhinoboy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Platospuppy1 wrote:
Now, lets see..............

1. Why is it that the bubonic plague and flu viruses all come from Asia? Is this some kind of medical discrimination at work here?


I don't see what this has to do with anything. I said that tropical regions appear to have equal levels of the flu all year round, which has been speculated is due to the humidity. I did not say they originated in Asia. I doubt anyone on the planet could say where influenza originally came from.

2. Who told the viruses to stop infecting people and when was this decision made?


You do understand that viruses cant "be told" very much right? As they don't even have a nucleus let alone a brain.
If you are referring to why rates increase in the winter, its thought to be due to a number of factors such as temperature, humidity and probably most importantly close proximity; people spend more time indoors in the winter.


3. Why would a virus go from a tropical place to a cold temperate place? This must be a very versatile virus!


It is a very versatile virus indeed. From the studies I have read it is thought that the virus thrives in humid conditions, such as tropics. humidity is also high in winter in temperate climates, the cold is also supposed to be a favorable condition for the virus which is why when they do affect these areas infection rates are higher than they are in tropical countries.

The important fact is that it does, the infection rates are there for anyone to see.

4. Does the fast mutation of the virus sell more vaccines? Who decides when the virus has mutated?


No one decides, it mutates on its own. Viruses mutate faster because of their short 'life' span.

I don't know about where you live but in the UK no one buys the vaccine unless they want to, its certainly not promoted to anyone not in (or looking after someone in) a high risk position and to these people its given free of charge, putting a big strain on the NHS, not a very good business plan. Unless the pharmaceutical companies have managed to pull the wool over the British government and every health worker in the UK including all of the virology researchers over here, yeah sounds likely....

You do know that you can look at pathogens under a microscope right?

Really? I work in a crowded environment and have people with colds and flu coughing on me all the time and it has no effect on me what-so-ever. I never contract their problems because I have a good diet; thus, I am naturally protected from colds and flu viruses.


Hang on so are you saying that flu and cold viruses do exist now?

I too have not had a day off for flu for a large number of years in fact I spend most of my time in hospitals where infection rates are at their highest. And yet, I eat more dairy, grains and legumes than most people because I am a vegetarian. Well I guess your arguments just fallen flat again.

The reason I don't get ill is due to a number of factors that promote a healthy immune system.

People can get the flu at any time during the year. I used to get it in the middle of summer when I wasn't on a good diet. The cold weather and lack of sunlight can lower the bodies ability to look after itself.


Correct, though without germs what is the body looking after itself against? vitamin deficiency? or are we going back to pesticide poisoning again? Its true malnourishment causes a range of diseases, the symptoms of which can be similar to other conditions like flu. Yet good diet does not always fix these problems, that's why we do things like blood work and bacterial cultures which will often reveal the presence of pathogens which can then be appropriately treated. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

I know I've said this already but... You do know that you can look at pathogens under a microscope right?


The more grain food you eat will increase your chances of getting a cold or flu. Fruit can protect you from getting the flu. Sugar and milk are also very bad at causing flu viruses.


Good diet improves your immune system which protects it against the flu virus.
Sugar and milk do not 'cause' flu, proof please.

I am sure that if you went on a diet of only grain, sugar and milk that you would get very sick in no time at all - with or without any virus.

Yep due to malnourishment.

None of these points have in anyway done anything to further your claims that
A) Allergic reactions to food do not exist
B) Pathogens don't exist.

All you have done is demonstrate that you should go away and educate yourself in basic biology.

I would also like to point out that you have still no answered most of my questions which indicates that you can't. But I'll just run this last one by you again because I think its quite important for you to realize.

If poor diet is to blame for flu like symptoms, why does it occur most prevalently in areas where people are in close contact with each other whether or not they eat the same food?

I suppose the Ebola epidemic was because of poor diet too? Even the aid workers who were eating adequate well balanced meals? I guess its just the pesticides on the peanuts over there.
Be not afraid of going slowly. Be only afraid of standing still.

Follow your heart, and whatever the truth is you can at least be cirtain that you have been true to yourself.
User avatar
Rhinoboy
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:01 pm
Location: South England

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Lev Muishkin wrote:Sounds like lactose intolerance. A lost ability to digest milk protein. You can develop this with age. They don't put preservative in milk - so it ain't that.
Pasturised and UHT milk simply filter the milk against dust and foreign bodies, that then heat the milk to kill bacteria.

As for Plato'spuppy i was more interested in what he DOES he rather than what he does not.

PS
http://shelflifeadvice.com/content/does ... servatives

The use by date on milk has doubled... what is that down to?

The FSA confirmed to me that ALL pre-packed foods are allowed to be preserved.. which means anything in a packet or wrapper.

I'd say that Plato'spuppy1 is better off with his clean diet... he sounds full of beans.. but not the edible kind :lol:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20923
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Platospuppy1 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:57 am

Rhinoboy wrote:I don't see what this has to do with anything. I said that tropical regions appear to have equal levels of the flu all year round, which has been speculated is due to the humidity. I did not say they originated in Asia. I doubt anyone on the planet could say where influenza originally came from.


Here is your link which clearly states that all flu viruses originate in Asia. http://www.cam.ac.uk/news/scientists-di ... asonal-flu. Deny that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, you agree that flu viruses are not restricted to weather conditions.



You do understand that viruses cant "be told" very much right? As they don't even have a nucleus let alone a brain.
If you are referring to why rates increase in the winter, its thought to be due to a number of factors such as temperature, humidity and probably most importantly close proximity; people spend more time indoors in the winter.


That's right, viruses don't have brains. So, how do they all know when to stop infecting people at the same time? Do they all have mental telepathy? Can you see the illogicality and stupidity of germ theory yet? Germ theory assumes that viruses have brains and mental telepathy. Not only that, they can mutate to trick us stupid humans! Can't you see that you have been duped by these scientist and doctors who are desperate to make money out of these so called 'viruses'? Its just a power game of secret knowledge which doctors play. They wear white coats and have high status with high incomes, but it is just a 200 year old extortion scam.

3. Why would a virus go from a tropical place to a cold temperate place? This must be a very versatile virus!


It is a very versatile virus indeed. From the studies I have read it is thought that the virus thrives in humid conditions, such as tropics. humidity is also high in winter in temperate climates, the cold is also supposed to be a favorable condition for the virus which is why when they do affect these areas infection rates are higher than they are in tropical countries.

The important fact is that it does, the infection rates are there for anyone to see.


You swallowed that nonsense pretty well. No creature lives in both the tropics and cold temperate climates other than humans. we can only do this because we wear lots of clothes to protect us from the cold. We are basically tropical creatures who need a constant air temperature of between 23 - 33 degrees centigrade.

No one decides, it mutates on its own. Viruses mutate faster because of their short 'life' span.

I don't know about where you live but in the UK no one buys the vaccine unless they want to, its certainly not promoted to anyone not in (or looking after someone in) a high risk position and to these people its given free of charge, putting a big strain on the NHS, not a very good business plan. Unless the pharmaceutical companies have managed to pull the wool over the British government and every health worker in the UK including all of the virology researchers over here, yeah sounds likely....

You do know that you can look at pathogens under a microscope right?


Just give them time. Soon, having flu vaccines will become compulsory. They just scare people to death with constant advertising on radio, TV and newspapers. Have you had your flu shots yet? Their coming to get ya! :lol:



Hang on so are you saying that flu and cold viruses do exist now?

I too have not had a day off for flu for a large number of years in fact I spend most of my time in hospitals where infection rates are at their highest. And yet, I eat more dairy, grains and legumes than most people because I am a vegetarian. Well I guess your arguments just fallen flat again.

The reason I don't get ill is due to a number of factors that promote a healthy immune system.


Your argument has just fallen flat again. You just admitted that a good diet can prevent disease. Thus, whether there are any viruses or not is irrelevant. "Viruses are the result of disease, they are not the cause of a disease" Antoine Bechamp. Yes,
viruses do exist. That's what all animal organisms are made of. See my next post - 'Humans evolved from viruses'.

People can get the flu at any time during the year. I used to get it in the middle of summer when I wasn't on a good diet. The cold weather and lack of sunlight can lower the bodies ability to look after itself.


Correct, though without germs what is the body looking after itself against? vitamin deficiency? or are we going back to pesticide poisoning again? Its true malnourishment causes a range of diseases, the symptoms of which can be similar to other conditions like flu. Yet good diet does not always fix these problems, that's why we do things like blood work and bacterial cultures which will often reveal the presence of pathogens which can then be appropriately treated. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

I know I've said this already but... You do know that you can look at pathogens under a microscope right?


Its the origin of the viruses that is the issue here. I contend that animal cells produce viruses as a response to being starved or poisoned by the owner of the body. If the owner of the body doesn't look after him or herself properly, then the cells produce viruses as a countermeasure to decontaminate the body. The viruses are there to clean the body, not to further damage it.



Good diet improves your immune system which protects it against the flu virus.
Sugar and milk do not 'cause' flu, proof please.


http://www.health-science-spirit.com/cold.htm


None of these points have in anyway done anything to further your claims that
A) Allergic reactions to food do not exist
B) Pathogens don't exist.

All you have done is demonstrate that you should go away and educate yourself in basic biology.

I would also like to point out that you have still no answered most of my questions which indicates that you can't. But I'll just run this last one by you again because I think its quite important for you to realize.

If poor diet is to blame for flu like symptoms, why does it occur most prevalently in areas where people are in close contact with each other whether or not they eat the same food?

I suppose the Ebola epidemic was because of poor diet too? Even the aid workers who were eating adequate well balanced meals? I guess its just the pesticides on the peanuts over there.


The flu virus can strike in isolated areas. I have seen documentaries of Aboriginals that live hundreds of miles in the middle of the desert and who's children have colds and flu because they eat white man's food.

Ebola is the result of no refrigeration or electricity and eating insecticide contaminated bats. Note - Lung paralysis is typical of halogen poisoning. Polio is another example of halogen poisoning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmslbUoPLEQ
Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
User avatar
Platospuppy1
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: There is no such thing as an allergy

Postby Rhinoboy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:44 am

After reading your latest post I have seen that you have clearly not read very much of what I have said.

Platospuppy1 wrote:.

Here is your link which clearly states that all flu viruses originate in Asia. http://www.cam.ac.uk/news/scientists-di ... asonal-flu. Deny that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK I will, it doesn't say that. It says
"each year since 2002 influenza A (H3N2) viruses have migrated out of what the authors call the “East and Southeast Asian circulation network” (which includes tropical, subtropical, and temperate countries) and spread throughout the world."

Meaning that in 2002 they began their study. Did you think flu only existed since 2002?

So, you agree that flu viruses are not restricted to weather conditions.


Weather no. Climate yes. You can get a cold whether or not the sun is shining. It’s the climate that matters. Hot AND Arid countries do not provide the best conditions for spreading the virus which is why we have very low levels of flu in the summertime. Cold and wet countries have outbreaks, so we can see these are perfect conditions. Tropical countries are generally hot and wet all year round and have low levels of the virus. Note as well that the East and Southeast Asian circulation network, have tropical, subtropical and temperate countries, making it easy for the virus to circulate in this region.



That's right, viruses don't have brains. So, how do they all know when to stop infecting people at the same time? Do they all have mental telepathy? Can you see the illogicality and stupidity of germ theory yet? Germ theory assumes that viruses have brains and mental telepathy. Not only that, they can mutate to trick us stupid humans! Can't you see that you have been duped by these scientist and doctors who are desperate to make money out of these so called 'viruses'? Its just a power game of secret knowledge which doctors play. They wear white coats and have high status with high incomes, but it is just a 200 year old extortion scam.


Show me an academic text that says viruses have brains and mental telepathy, you just made that up because you don't understand the real reason. Viruses don't decide to stop infecting people, the conditions have to be right for reinfection, and in HOT, ARID climates this is not the case.

So there are millions of intelligent people in on this scam? Doctors, nurses, researchers. Or are we all too stupid to see it? It is a lot more likely that you just had a substandard biological education.
Nothing I have witnessed here has shown me that what you say is true. You have provided nothing more than an uneducated and illogical assertion, together with absolutely 0 evidence to support your claims.

You swallowed that nonsense pretty well. No creature lives in both the tropics and cold temperate climates other than humans. we can only do this because we wear lots of clothes to protect us from the cold. We are basically tropical creatures who need a constant air temperature of between 23 - 33 degrees centigrade.


So because the virus is not wearing a coat and hat that means they can’t survive in the cold? Or is it the lack of sunscreen that's baffling you?
Viruses survive outside the body for only a few seconds until they can infect their next host, the human body is their perfect climate, we do very well for them because no matter where we are as we regulate our temperature for them. In some climates these conditions are so hostile they find it very had to survive for even a few seconds outside the body, hence why they have very low infection rates in summer. In other climates the conditions are OK but not good enough to cause outbreaks, and in others they will infect thousands in a short space of time. I have already explained this more than once.



Just give them time. Soon, having flu vaccines will become compulsory. They just scare people to death with constant advertising on radio, TV and newspapers. Have you had your flu shots yet? Their coming to get ya! :lol:

Brilliant! And cause more of the problem I just highlighted for you! Costing the NHS more money, yet without anyone realising that the viruses they see are actually not real! Do you really think the pharmaceutical industry is clever enough to hoodwink the entire medical community?


Your argument has just fallen flat again. You just admitted that a good diet can prevent disease. Thus, whether there are any viruses or not is irrelevant. "Viruses are the result of disease, they are not the cause of a disease" Antoine Bechamp. Yes,
viruses do exist. That's what all animal organisms are made of. See my next post - 'Humans evolved from viruses'.

Nope I’m afraid not, my argument has stood up to all of your scrutiny I have answered every one of your questions sufficiently your just too bloody minded to accept this.
You however have ignored questions you can’t answer and provided no evidence to support your claims, perhaps you would like to think before you type. I realise this is a problem for you:
By your own argument, grain, dairy and legumes are bad for you, due to their ‘high levels of pesticides’ I should be very ill. I know my diet is healthy, thank you for proving the entire premise of your argument invalid
Viruses are a result of disease not the cause? Why then do healthy samples become unwell when injected with a virus?




Its the origin of the viruses that is the issue here. I contend that animal cells produce viruses as a response to being starved or poisoned by the owner of the body. If the owner of the body doesn't look after him or herself properly, then the cells produce viruses as a countermeasure to decontaminate the body. The viruses are there to clean the body, not to further damage it.



Your reasoning is backwards, I have explained why this is above. You need to provide evidence for these things. If a virus cleans the body, antivirals that slow viral growth would make people more unwell, yet these actually reduce symptoms and death rates.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2753265/





Good diet improves your immune system which protects it against the flu virus.
Sugar and milk do not 'cause' flu, proof please.


http://www.health-science-spirit.com/cold.htm

Thanks for proving that you read what you want, not what is actually there. Nowhere in here does it say that milk causes flu. It says that it provides a breeding ground for viruses, i.e. reducing the efficiency of our immune system.
No academic text will say that viruses like influenza magically spring into existence because of milk.




The flu virus can strike in isolated areas. I have seen documentaries of Aboriginals that live hundreds of miles in the middle of the desert and who's children have colds and flu because they eat white man's food.

Ebola is the result of no refrigeration or electricity and eating insecticide contaminated bats. Note - Lung paralysis is typical of halogen poisoning. Polio is another example of halogen poisoning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmslbUoPLEQ
[/quote]


Again you provide no proof for this. And again you refuse to answer my question because you can’t. So what you are saying is that aid workers go to Africa, and eat contaminated bats? And foods that have not been refrigerated? Again you are going to need proof.

Again I have seen no scientific evidence in your arguments, no text you provide stands up to scrutiny. All you have is cock and bull stories you have created yourself. I am afraid that there comes a time when you have to cut your losses and accept that some people are unwilling to accept that they are wrong as is the case here with you.
I had a bit of downtime over the last week but this appears to be drawing to a close and I doubt I will be able to continue this conversation. Apologies if I have gotten a little heated at times with you but it is very frustrating when someone refuses to see the nose in front of their face.
Be not afraid of going slowly. Be only afraid of standing still.

Follow your heart, and whatever the truth is you can at least be cirtain that you have been true to yourself.
User avatar
Rhinoboy
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:01 pm
Location: South England

PreviousNext

Return to Science, Technology, and Math



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users