Thoughts after having had the vaccine

Have you actively sought out such individuals, who share your viewpoint? It might be worth doing so.

Ok, it’ll be interesting to hear how it goes.

Yes, I agree. It’s always worth hearing about the experiences of others.

I thought I was doing a pretty good job of exposing his fanaticism in the way I was doing it.

It doesn’t matter whether you agree.

It only matters whether you can beat the censors or not.

Yes, I’m sure you can.

Isn’t that what I am doing here? In exchanges with those like you. Noting all the reasons why I have come to the conclusion that I have about meaning and purpose and mortality. Creating signature threads that examine my conclusions in depth. Offering others the opportunity to examine on their own why they don’t think as I do. Creating exchanges in which there is the possibility of them allowing me to yank myself up out of the hole that philosophically/existentially, I have dug for myself. Exchanges that might instead result in my yanking them down into the hole with me…and thus creating the empathy that is so important to me. It might go either way, depending and just how substantive the exchanges become. Again, it’s a win/win opportunity for me.

Interesting to me as well.

We are definitely on the same page here. Then it comes down to options. And what is at stake if we choose a different path.

For him though, I suspect that’s not the point. It’s being in contact with you that may well matter more. And it may well not be covid-19 vaccinations that motivates him here. And we both know what that means.

But, sure, maybe not.

And, if not, good luck trying to steer a hardcore fulminating fanatic objectivist like him down the path to reason.

I don’t think that you should be relying on others, or at any rate your interactions with others, to yank yourself out of the hole. You need to find the means to do so within yourself. Still less should you wish to yank someone else down it, as I’ve already said. Misery loves company, as they say, but it’s actually just self-indulgence, in my opinion, and not something one should want to wish on others. That would be my advice, anyway.

I’m not attempting to change his opinion as I’m sure that’s impossible. As for the other stuff, I’ve made my position crystal clear on that many times.

Here, of course, we think about human interactions differently. I assume that my own understanding of the “self” reflects [significantly] an existential fabrication rooted in our indoctrination as children [historically, culturally, experientially] and then predicated by and large on the unique trajectory of experiences we have that merely predispose us subjectively to think and to feel this instead of that. In regard to meaning, purpose and mortality. And since I don’t believe in a font – spiritual, moral, political, philosophical – able to allow us to choose the most rational or virtuous path, it behooves us to seek out those who were/are on different paths so as to gain broader insights into the construction of identity itself. In particular in philosophy forums that exist largely in order to explore such things with others.

You’re right, yanking is the wrong word. Instead, as I noted above:

And, yes, while there is a fair amount of discomfit – misery – to be born in thinking like I do, there is also the other side of the coin: options.

Once you have thought yourself into thinking/feeling/believing that there is no spiritual, religious, moral, political, philosophical etc., font able to guide you in choosing behaviors, your options can increase dramatically.

Again, the trade off: comfort and consolation in being able to ground your Self/Soul in one or another font vs. the freedom to go in directions you were never able to before because everything always revolved around the font itself. Your commitment to it and how others who make the same commitment will judge you if you go off the path.

Also, the most important point of all [to me] is the honest and introspective manner in which I came to the conclusions that I did. I can only believe what here and now I do. I have made a commitment to going down as deep into the mystery of existence as I can go. And if I come to conclusions that do bring me, at times, perturbing discomfit, at least I can accept that I went about it contemplatively, thoughtfully, frankly, sincerely.

Of course, no one can grapple with this better than you can. But, for some, making your own position clear doesn’t necessarily make all that other stuff go away. Do what you think is best, sure, but be careful.

Well, as I said, I’m firmly of the opinion that doing something about it is infinitely preferable to talking about it. Identify the things about your own life that you want to change, then devise practical ways of changing them. Without relying on anyone else. That, again, is my advice.

It’s just a mask
It’s just 2 meters
It’s just 3 weeks
It’s just non-essential businesses
It’s just non-essential workers
It’s just 3 more weeks
It’s just until we work it out
It’s just a bar
It’s just a restaurant
It’s just care homes
It’s just schools
It’s just to keep from overwhelming the NHS
It’s just until the cases go down
It’s just to flatten the curve
It’s just to keep others from being scared
It’s just for a few more weeks
It’s just gyms, and salons, and spas, and sports
It’s just churches and mosques
It’s just singing
It’s just no happy birthday; no shared cakes
It’s just travel
It’s just 3 months of lockdown
It’s just some floor markings, and temporary screens
It’s just a one way system
It’s just until we get a vaccine
It’s just an app
It’s just for tracing
It’s just to let people know you’re safe to be around
It’s just to let others know who you’ve been in contact with
It’s just a few more months
It’s just some areas
It’s just government guidelines
It’s just for your own good
It’s just for protecting others
It’s just fact-checking; it’s not censorship
It’s just mandatory
It’s just… it’s the law now
It’s just ‘the science is settled’
It’s just only those scientists, not those ones
It’s just because of the second wave
It’s just to save your granny
It’s just another lockdown
It’s just 4 more weeks
It’s just Christmas, cancelled
It’s just school; they can do it from home
It’s just almost a year… but after a year it will be better
It’s just a swab
It’s just for medical information
It’s just a jab
It’s just a badge; get a lanyard
It’s just a card to store your medical history
It’s just so you can travel
It’s just for your passport
It’s just so you can go into stores, and pubs
It’s just so you can send your kids to school
It’s just so you can get your driver’s license
It’s just so you can vote
It’s just so you can go to a concert
It’s just a facility, to keep you separate from the others
It’s just a few more years
It’s just for those people
It’s just for the ones who didn’t care
It’s just to keep them isolated from the rest of us
It’s just until they are removed from society
It’s just better we keep it this way

An interview with ILP forum participants:

bitchute.com/video/TBRLUGMeBL4/

Dr. Robert Malone co-inventor of MRNA, a Pro-Vax proponent is warning against the covid-19 injection:

bitchute.com/video/oJc5QuoyiQ98/

After millions of vaccines there seem to be zero problems from it, so his “objections” are still generalised and non empirical.

FAKE NEWS.

It’s just that you are obsessed with Fake News

Post vaccine complications are mandatorily reportable.
This means that EVERY apparent reaction to a vaccine noticed by any doctor has to be notified. Whether or not the vaccine was responsible, any health issue following on from a jab is looked at.
Thus far there has been some reports of blood clots, but when analysed it shows that the number of blood clots in the vaccinated population falls BELOW the average expected incidence of normal blood clots.

Thus far there have been ZERO significant negative symptoms with the vaccine. Myself like many others, who have had tow jabs noticed a mild fatigue for a day or so.
This is an indication that the vaccine is having an effect to boost the immune system against the vaccinated agent so that when I get the reall COIVD virus my body will already have some protection.

Dear DR. Vaccine Watchdog.
Patient: I have something to report. The day following my Astra-Zenica vaccination I fell ill.
I was diagnosed with a massive dose of the shits, and I going to die?

Dr: POST HOC ERGO PROPTER HOC

Patient: OH my GOD - that sounds really serious. My Mum used to tell me - don’t get ill with any thing called by a Latin name? How much longer have I got to live?

DR: You have a serious case of Pondus electionem selectivam. Which is associated with cerasus legendo.

Patient: Can you give me anything. Is there are cure?

Dr: Yes here’s a book on Latin translation and a 3 week course in Critical Thinking. And stay away from Falsus nuntium.

…remember when WendyDarling recently asked Carleas to confirm that she didn’t have any other accounts/sock-puppets, and he replied back, with that She and Urwrong had the same IP address…? remember that? and then she went all quiet in the thread, and ceased posting any further…

Other similar gaslighting accounts… Karpel Tunnel, Silhouette, Parodites? and other similar such baiting accounts… “Yea, I got a big dick” “Yea, I’m an alpha male” “Yea, yada yada yada” …the objective being, to make the ILP females chase after these imaginary males, and using female sock-puppet accounts to aid them in the endeavour by trying to trigger jealousy in the ILP females.

Will this thread fall silent too…?

And, above, I noted how, given my own understanding of how we go about “doing things” through our interactions with others, we think about our own moral and political and spiritual values differently. Which apparently you are not interested in exploring any further.

Strike two in other words.

So, either you or I will have a new experience, begin a new relationship or come into contact with new information and knowledge that nudges me closer to better understanding the Goddess or you closer to better understanding a fractured and fragmented “self” or we won’t. It just won’t revolve around our own exchange it seems.

That’s life though. We never really know what is around that next corner. And there are any number of variables beyond our control.

So, sure, some find a font to keep all that at bay.

Note to Adam:

And, no, not just in regard to vaccinations! :laughing:

Urwrong has had a whole load of different accounts, stretching back at least to when I first joined. But this is certainly a bit of a surprise.

If I was not interested in exploring it any further, I would not have asked you to let me know how the rituals go.

But as for “strike two”, how about “strike three”, this being the third time now that you have got angry with me for supposedly not wanting to talk to you.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Just for the record, my advice to Maia about Adam/urwrongx, revolved around information she had provided me in an email. Information with regard to an unfortunate series of exchanges she had with him in the past. Enough for her to ask the powers that be [back then] to ban him. I was just cautioning her to be careful.

And I’ve never understood all this sock-puppet, same person new account/name bullshit.

It’s a philosophy forum. Over the years, you come to accumulate points of view with respect to all of the many things that philosophers over the centuries have found themselves concerned with.

You discuss and debate them. Pertaining to the big questions or ethics or religion or politics or human psychology.

All these other reasons that people have for being here and all these identity devices they come up with in order to, what, 'trick" others, is well beyond my own reasons for being here.

But, yes, the part about the big dicks and the alpha males [imaginary or otherwise] coming here to make it all about the females is especially pathetic.

You know, if I do say so myself.