Still T.R.U.M.P.

Do it!

The new hoax btw is the idea that the two most impressive cases to indicate fraud would be competing. Rather than just being two evidences of the same thing. Fraud. Major fucking fraud.
The first case of the mail in ballots, handled by the dude who took down the new york mob, is obvious enough; Trump was ahead in unexpected states, the counting was stopped, sacks of mail in ballots prompty arrived to reveal a sometimes 99 percent share for Trumps adversary, exactly enough for a marginal lead, upon which more sacks kept coming in all now with a 50.5 margin for bidden.
Points to increase the weight of the case.
-some of the batches arrived before the mail date.
-some of the black vote for bidden was 100 percent of the constituency. “I dont want to be the face of this scam” one black antitrumper said.
-Votes all marked for bidden came in large batches all posted at the exact same moment from I believe elderly homes and other institutions.
-the list goes on.

The second case is with the voting computers which are fabricated and used in Venezuela and patented by the Chinese, servers of which are located in Germany and other EU countries rather than in the homeland of the vote.
This case if handled by Sidney Powell. Who somehow when I see her I see framed by an office that is sort of like, oval or whatever. I dunno. Freak shit.

These two cases do not detract form each other, rather they offer a rather stark image of the callousness of those who see democracy not as the ideal worth fighting for, but as a means to an end, a fixed state, a better place.

and yet over 30 court cases were dismissed due to lack
of evidence…30…and quite a few of them were dismissed by judges
put into place by IQ45… and yet, not one case had enough evidence to
bring it to trial… not one… your so called evidence has been already judged
and found wanting…

Kropotkin

fixed youre cool and everything but trump lost and a great deal of people are having trouble distinguishing between conspiracy/speculation/propaganda and fact.

Trump won Election Night, MSM refused to call it because they knew they lost, and brought in hundreds of thousands of false votes to Pennsylvania at 4am.

Your denial is the real “conspiracy”.

bruh thats not even how that shit works lol the votes have to be counted are you new to this

dead people voting, more than 100% of a county voting, back-marked mail, ballots sent to people who didnt request them, ballots sent to people not registered, poll watchers turned away from poll stations, MSM refusing to call it on Election night despite clear lead, dominion voting system, computer “glitches”, 99.9% jumps in votes for Biden

Yeah, it’s pretty obvious how “voting” is working.

this is like george floyds fake 20 bill u guys keep talking about it but you cant show it lol

Shit, I edited the OP because I thought no one had responded yet.
I just added this link.
twitter.com/i/status/1331678013931589634

A press gathering reacts;
another batch suddenly appeared where 600.000 votes went to Biden, and a little over 3200 for Trump.

No one believes it anymore. The question is just; given the criminals are so well funded, and have all large the media and social medial platforms in their hands or by the balls, and a lot of foreign capital behind them, what can really be done about it?
We will see. This is the true test of the justice system.

he says “he thinks” i mean come on man

also maga dont believe in covid and democrats do so mail in ballots are going to lean dem

He wasnt sure if it was 600.323 or 600.100, and…yeah he thinks.

I know that is undesirable conduct for a slave. But not for an adequate human.

The problem for your side is that if you win, you lose. So be thankful that you lost.

there’s no such thing as a 99.9% vote swing, it’s mathematically impossible

and we should fund the police more, not defund them

democrats arent my team i just dont like trump

Those are two different topics.

By recent polls, near a quarter of the bidden voters believe there was fraud. Meaning: near a quarter of the bidden voters were willing to admit to this to a pollster.

No wonder really considering what bidden has proposed to do and who has has announce to want to bring in presuming the republic will prove to be too weak to withstand this onslaught and the people will stand for this blatant, idiotic act of high treason on the parts of a whole slew of billionaires and billionaire-lapdogs…

your mom in completely impossible

That has nothing to do with pretending there is no proof of fraud.

all the people alleging fraud keep going to court and not providing evidence of it

Neh.
Things are a little different.

i think they tried the kraken last week and it just ended up being giuliani standing next to a dildo store in front of a lawn care business next to a crematorium

“your moms is completely impossible”

This cannot be a true statement… for two reasons. First, if it were, we wouldn’t be able to make sense of the statement because the subject - his moms - wouldnt exist in the first place to be the subject of the statement. Secondly, there had to be an egg provider… a biological parent, who would be a reasonable person, and whom we would call his moms, Ms. Reasonable.

On the other hand if you meant to say his moms is mathematically impossible, it would depend on what you mean by that. If you mean his moms can’t exist as a mathematical entity, the statement would be true. But if you mean we would not find some mathematical probability for his moms existing in this universe, the statement would be false. There is indeed a logical possibility that his moms exists.

Wait is ILP still talking about the election?

Why are you guys holding on like this? Denial is not a river in africa. That’s de nile.