the coup attempts aren't over

Americans might want to keep their emergency radios handy.

I believe the claim was that neighborhoods were “burned to the ground.” I’d like evidence of a neighborhood that burned to the ground, not a riot involving a fire incident.

Yeah, another mistaken individual using the word coup.

Ya’ boring.

In light of the recent rumors that there’s going to be even bigger MAGA riots on inauguration day, I’m driving up to our nation’s capital with my crossbow and nunchaku to defend our beloved president elect from the foul mouthed floor defecating horn headdress wearing puttin feet all up the desk window smashin security guard shooting redneck mob that wants to destroy this great nation!

U.S. military will make mincemeat out of these goons.

youtu.be/9jiYEoNkEUQ

And afterwards all loyal neo-liberal and communist men will get a Chinese girlfriend once we start cozying up with China that is. [Just open the floodgates for Chinese immigration and capital investments inside the United States, right?]

Instead of rice in every bowl it will be a Chinese or Asian woman in every collaborator’s bowl, am I right Promethean?

[Of course westerners forget how Asians are more racist and xenophobic than they are, going to learn that lesson very rough all over again I guess. Ah, well…] Going to be so many disappointed frail little egos once all of this is over and they find out the new boss isn’t all that much better.

you talking about this guy? its been reported that his mom is bitching that he wont eat in jail because they wont give him organic food.

Grab the fucking popcorn folks…

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status … 4443976709

lol bro u have got to go to misinformation rehab or something. get the fuck off those weird conspiracy sites and come back to reality. im sure your family misses you.

It’s kind of a self fulfilling prophecy, isn’t it?

“We’re going to Civil War over the election results!”

60 days later:

“See, told you there would be violence and uprising!”

there are 6k national guard troops already there, and there is authorization for up to 20k of them. theyre sleeping in the capitol rotunda on the floor all over the place.

Actually, 20,000 national guard troops may not be enough if Joker, Obsrvr and urwrong show up.

“come back to reality. im sure your family misses you.”

Seriously urwrong, why don’t you write your mother… why don’t you call your family? They’re expecting an answer. Spare them this strange behavior

this is funny but i still dont like you

Believe it or not, Joker, obsrvr and urwrongx don’t like me either. Only, unlike you, they don’t deserve to know why.

Not that you’ll ever admit it.

you are being weird

Here’s one mainstream conservative reaction to the attack on the capital building.

nytimes.com/2021/01/14/opin … e=Homepage

The point below in particular. From my frame of mind, it is particularly applicable to those here like Wendy and obsrvr and urwrongx:

[b]The split we are seeing [in the ranks of those once solidly behind Trump] is not theological or philosophical. It’s a division between those who have become detached from reality and those who, however right wing, are still in the real world.

Hence, it’s not an argument. You can’t argue with people who have their own separate made-up set of facts. You can’t have an argument with people who are deranged by the euphoric rage of what Erich Fromm called group narcissism — the thoughtless roar of those who believe their superior group is being polluted by alien groups.[/b]

Tell me that this does not describe them!!

Group narcissism! Otherwise known [by me] as yet another manifestation of the “one of us” clique/claque mentality.

That it happens to be Trumpworld they worship and adore isn’t really the point. It could be anything. As long as they are able to insist that the world around them is only what they say that it is. The psychology of objectivism on steroids.