Why is Nietzsche significant for you?

You already have an opportunity to do so, you imbecile. By admitting that what you did was wrong we can return to the topic.

But you don’t want to do this. Instead, you want me to forget about it, nay, you want to convince me that you did nothing wrong.

You cannot talk to someone unless you know that someone is responsible. You proved to be irresponsible, therefore, if you want this discussion to move forward, you need to become responsible.

But that’s not what you’re doing. Instead, what you are doing is trying to make me irresponsible myself.

You do not want me to think, to process all of my knowledge and experience, in order to predict whether talking to you is worth my time. No, you want me forget everything I know, and simply hope that you are worth my time.

This is what you are doing in the above quote.

You are telling me that I should think that you will be paying attention merely because you say you will be paying attention.

You think that if you have a serious intent to pay attention from now on that I should forget everything you did in the past and simply lay hope in you.

I believe this gives you some sense of superiority, though false of course, because you do not really understand how thinking works.

Intellectually speaking, you are a woman.

Is there any way I can renew topical discussion of Nietzsche’s significance?

Anderson, don’t be such a butt hurt baby towards everyone who doesn’t agree with or understand you.

If I want to drive my car around the town, but the car is making strange sounds, is it me turning the car into the subject or is it my car turning themselves into the subject?

What do you think?

Do I want to open my car and fix them just for fun or do I want to do so in order to drive them around the town?

In a sense, I am the one turning them into the subject. Without my decision to turn them into the subject they can never become the subject. Indeed, there is nothing stopping me from driving them around the town except for my concerns.

But does that mean I am the one turning them into the subject?

I certainly never wanted them to be broken.

The point is that I am turning them into the subject not because I want them to be the subject but because it is necessary to do so if I want to make sure I can drive them safely.

My main goal is to drive the car, not to examine them in order to fix them.

Do you understand this, imbecile?

Is this enough for you?

That’s not being butt hurt, that’s being disciplined.

You are a retard.

The definition of the word elite was irrelevant. What was relevant is what I meant. And what I meant by the word elite is “the ruling ones” or “the ones considered to be the best”. I meant nothing other than what is normally meant. Hardly obscure.

My point was that modern elites (= the ruling ones, or the ones considered to be the best) are not powerful.

You never really understood what I meant when I said that, but you nonethless proceeded to conclude not only that you know what I mean but also that I am wrong.

Thus betraying your very low level of standard of communication.

Your argument was that elites are by definition powerful.

My argument was that modern social groups that are identified by the word elite are not powerful.

Noone ever spoke of definitions. Except for you, because you are a retard with an extremely short attention span.

Your obsession with definitions is a mere distraction from the topic.

Don’t mind Mr. Anderson, he’s our resident challenged Romanian gypsy that lives in his mother’s basement.

He does a lot of this in his spare time…

What’s Romanian for, “Can you spare some change?”

Sure, I can go along with that.

What is it with a majority of people on this forum?

Do you read any post- modern philosophers at all? The classics are great and all but there is a lot of post -modern philosophers of the nineteenth or current century as well.

This coming from the biggest Nietzschephile on the internet with a smoothe love affair. If Nietzsche was still alive I can imagine you groping on him in a dark alley holding a copy of one of his books. Shutters the thought

Yes, civilization seems to be full of imaginary idols and society has become one giant theater of vigorous ritual.

In the absence of idols materializing as you say people are content with idolizing"humanity" itself through science.

Romanians are Vlachs, you moron, not Romanies. The words are similar, but the ethnicities are entirely different.

And I am neither a Vlach nor a Romanian resident. You need to get your facts straight.

I am a Celt.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEt2XdN_TbQ[/youtube]

N proposed a new style of epistemology. Its pre-conscious valuing- rather than universal-truth-oriented. There is his future, the 2000 years required to explicate him to the full merit of his deeply human work.

He may have been more deeply human than anyone alive now. Bravest heart to have ever graced industrial Europe. That is how he killed that god, sheer absence of cowardice.

Truthfulness was born there, but its still in its infancy.

Look up value-philosophy, value ontology, tectonics, daemonism, self-valuing logic.

Ive read a lot of comics. A Belgian one called Lucky Luke used to be my favorite.

Magnus, you are more sensitive than an overweight teenage girl.

Also, you’re still totally losing the debate, and you look like a crybaby now because of your last string of responses.

K: ummm, I’ve read philosophy books and you read Comics books…
I think I see the difference between us…

Kropotkin

Krop… I am always fearful there are people who absolutely dont stop to think.

Light reading this morning

Thats Thucydides, Aristophanes, Chechovs nephew, Freud, Nietzsche, all in French and German.

K: really? Posting pictures of books is sure to convince everyone you read them
today, all of them! I am a very fast reader and I read a couple of
chapters in my current book on medieval philosophy maybe 60 pages
and that took about 3 hours, so I don’t believe you read those “light reading”
books unless you read a page from each and that is your version of “light reading”.

god, you are a small, small person needing phony applause for a phony
action of yours…

Kropotkin

The reason you are uncivilized is not because you are unwilling to be civilized. The reason you are uncivilized is because you cannot be civilized.

And the reason you cannot be civilized is because you cannot endure the high standards of civility.

You never really are civilized. Not only with me, but with pretty much anyone else.

You are timid and meek. That’s what you are. Don’t confuse that with civility. You don’t know what civility is.

The only difference between the manner in which you interact with me and others is the fact that I aggravate you thus forcing you to drop your standards even further and become a troll.

The moment things become difficult, you become a troll.

You are a troll by necessity, not by choice. Everything else is a lie you need to tell yourself.

My namecalling is not a defense mechanism, it’s a strategy I use to limit other people’s evasiveness. A weak one compared to a club, but nonetheless a strategy.

What you do, on the other hand, is nothing but a defense mechanism meant to reduce the pressure.

You evade, I confront. You reduce the pressure, I increase the pressure.

There is a massive difference.

I am very sorry for crushing your hopes that I am merely defending my own ego.

Moron, I am not defending my ego, I am offending your ego. I am attacking.

I am interested in dealing with issues, you on the other hand are not.

You are a wuss.

The only way to drive a car with safety is by making sure they are not broken. Thus, if they are broken, you want to fix them before you drive the them.

Of course, you can drive them without fixing them, but that would be unintelligent.

It’s the same with you. It would be unintelligent to continue this discussion without first addressing every one of your faults.

You want to paint a picture of me being unable to return to the topic.

But I am capable of doing so, it’s just that I do not want to. I do not want to because it would be unintelligent.

You want to make it look as if I am asking for an apology so that my hurt feelings can be assuaged.

But is a man who is trying to fix his car trying to make his car apologize to him for making him suffer? Or is he simply trying to correct the faults so that he can drive his car safely?

What do you think, Gib?

See what you’re forcing me to do? Treat you like a little baby.

The mlore you try to defend yourself, the deeper you will dig yourself into the ground. Then it woulf become literally impossible for you to look yourself in the mirror, acknowledge your faults and correct them. Most likely, you will remain a reality denying freak that you are.

I am not irresponsible. You are. It’s pointless to turn the tables. You would just reinforce the idea you’re a dismissive fool.

You are not merely failing to understand what I am saying. You are lying to yourself that you understand me. You are not realistic about how much – or rather, how little – you understand me.

There is no excuse for this. There is even less excuse for your subsequent effort – a marathon effort – to evade responsibility for your original misbehavior.

Fagot, you are quite simply not paying sufficient attention. Don’t argue with me. Face it.

I am being real, not sexist. You really are a woman.

You are turning yourself into the subject by the fact that you are broken.

And once again, you are trying to distract yourself from my point by appealing to lexical imprecisions.

What an utter imbecile.

The ones who rule are not necessarily powerful. A man stuck in a room with a monkey that has a gun is not less powerful than the monkey even though the monkey is ruling in that particular situation. That’s only one example.