Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

…or you can save the image as a JPEG and upload it via the ‘upload attachment’ tab below this message box :stuck_out_tongue:

These are photos of me.

This is another photo of me… Thanks magsJ

And another photo…

The cat bowl has to be there to keep the ants away from the food for a stray I took in. The poster behind me is an original Star Wars poster from 1976. My eyes actually have flecks of orange, green and violet in them which you cannot see in the picture… this means that whenever I’m surrounded by tan (the orange turns my eyes to tan) whenever I wear green, the green turns my eyes to green, and whenever I wear violet, the violet turns my eyes to violet. I’m mostly surrounded by the blue in my eyes, so they appear blue in this picture.

To whom belong the following four avatars?

I just showed these photos to a female acquaintance of mine, and she liked them, but said I should also send a handsome picture of myself. I’m just wearing the clothes that remind me of snow in California, but I think she means more than that, so I’m not trying to be handsome in these photos…I just wanted you all to know what I looked like.

I wanted to add feedback I’ve received my whole life… that I’m handsome, but what people compliment the most on me is my eyes and my calves, I remember the first instance of this was when many members of the football team were feeling me up in high school, like it was kinda gay… they were in awe of my calves and forearms. But my eyes have always been complimented, people have often said they look like the stars or the galaxy, I’ve had some very strange occurrances with people complimenting my eyes, I remember once an native american who was very attractive blurted out that I was the first white man she had ever seen as attractive, she said my eyes spoke millions of souls. I’ve had people often stop me and say I have the most attractive eyes they’ve ever seen. So now you can be the judge.

Being a social scientist, all this stuff interests me. I just recalled that people often say my eyes have the quality of looking at them and through them at the same time. From a social science perspective, I’ve noticed that my eyes carry a form of social dominance… when people look into them (and I often look at the ground in deep thought), the bow their heads a bit, male and female. So there’s something about striking eyes, which renders social submission.

Nice jacket.

I told you you’d like me in person =) You didn’t believe me though… I’m a totally chill guy when I’m not profiling people, pretty funny too.

Funny,though, Ec, before I saw Your picture I didn’t see You this way. Now that I see You, it collides with my earlier conception. I pictured You older, and more of an aesthete, meaning slender. maybe You were that way before? Could that be it?

Your eyes speak volumes, no doubt about that…

Your expression to me kind of conveys that you just lost your best friend or your dog or cat. Pretty blue eyes.

I just like your jacket.

=) So you might walk up to me and say you like my jacket and then we’d converse. I can understand since you know so much about my philosophy of life and how I word things, but you would find me an easy person to talk to IRL. You’re just being stubborn =)

I don’t walk up to people. People walk up to me.

You really should write “fuck this” on the back cover of your book. That’d be very charming… baby.

You’re crazy phon. I just thought you might want to know =) I once did a decypher puzzle that read: “If you stay in your bathtub, the whole world will come to you.” It stuck with me. But it’s not really true.

Yeah, sorry about all that.

Somehow this drove me to panic.
(for one thing I started to imagine a book about archaeology)