aniceguyposts

Its just embarrassing for you to talk such shit in public,if you were not anonymous, you would not do it, and if you did…you would completely embarrass yourself…

real friends are like real wives and girlfriends…they are real…so they have flaws you hate, behaviours which can make you hate them, pockets full of knives to poke at you, moods, heights and lows, addictions, physical flaws…they get ill, they suffer, they turn their backs…some are dirty, some lazy, some cant cook, some are shit mothers…they are stupid, infantile, can be cruel…they know you and know your softs spots just like they know things about you, you’d prefer nobody knew…but they are real…and real relationships are built on the ability to persevere despite the ugly realities…because, despite peoples flaws, it is still far, far better to have a wife, have real friends and be surrounded by children and grandchildren than it is to be a loner spiralling downwards and going insane…with nobody who really cares to tell them they are losing their shit…some things cant be experienced by talking about them…they have to be felt…they have to be lived…there is nothing that will pull you out of your hole…and nothing to guarantee your nature is rotten even if you get pulled out…you cant talk to people you dont know as if you know them…you dont…your essence is not a universal property of the universe…

show me two men who broke each other’s noses and knocked out each other’s teeth and yet are walking together to drink and talk…those are good friends…

a man is not a beast or a fool and a woman is not a vagina or a slave…

A man has the right to be simple…who the fuck are you to laugh at him???a man sweats, he digs, he drives…honest and thorough life is better than a life spent trifling about, dreaming in clouds…honesty, hard work, kindness, love, charity…if these values are a result of a Christian indoctrination…id rather live indoctrinated amongst indoctrinated…and let the free minds fuck off elsewhere…fuck off to Canada or somewhere, let them be free…they are so free and so happy that each man loves another with an intensity resembling the love of a whore for her customers…fucking creeps…make your money, get comfortable, tell yourself you are special and most moral of all and shut the fuck up.

Interesting…

Idiots who think they are smarter than Jesuits because they are atheists are amusing. The arrogance of ignorance and idiocy…to assume, without looking at the evidence, that Christians are a bunch of snake-oil selling quacks and backwards cunts…as imaginary as the belief in a Hitler who was good for Europe and Europeans.

There is a difference between having sex because it is fun and having sex only because it is fun but…ultimately…adult peoples fucking private lives are their own private thing…nothing to do with me or you and any other creep…as long as I dont have to fund single mothers unless I choose to do so…if a slut wants an abortion…one after another…let her…as long as its not in my own country where the killing of an innocent and defenceless human being for trivial reasons takes place and where the corpse of this innocent and defenceless human being is then processed like pork meat(and therefore make my own country a disturbing and degenerate shithole)…who cares???if I dont know her personally, I don’t…

To all these idiots trivializing abortion…or saying it depends on the objective like the Bolshevik SATIRE…you would not kill an adult human being who did nothing wrong and who was inconvenient to you if he was defenceless and the laws allowed you to do so…so why apply different logic to a human being which is already a human being that is simply growing-up??? just because it is defenceless and in the stomach and you cant see it or touch it???humans change all the time…but a human being is already a human being after conception…it is simply a tiny, rapidly developing and growing human being no different to a child which is rapidly developing and growing but simply IN the stomach, not outside…so to kill it is no different than to slaughter a child…

The loonies live in a world where Christianity = Jesus.

Besides all the tea-bag academic word-salads…the Catholic church(and maybe some of the Orthodox churches) are the only major Western institution with moral authority and organizational potential which is independent of the government ie. bureaucratic autocracy merging with plutocratic mega-business…hence why it is so ostracized and fought against…and is the only bastion of freedom left standing except marriage which is already shaking. Marriage is a form of unity which is communally replicable and hence has mass and weight behind it and involves two parents independently providing for their families and independently raising their families…hence why broken marriages are an aberration and single-parent children are societal bastards which corrode freedom and why Kant posited that they can be slaughtered since they are not rightful members of civilized and free societies.

An insane goon is closer to an animal than a humanity.

Freedom is not anarchy…freedom is a balance of opposing powers in a society one lives in…if religion or the state becomes too dominant…an inevitable decrease in freedom will ensue.

To those odd, normal things appear abnormal and the media nowadays creates an image that those abnormal are normal, furthering the confusion and that confusion further serving the goals of particular interest groups. You cant built anything on naivety, only become an easy prey target for those who aren’t. This goes both ways…both these believing shit without evidence on the far right as on the far left…like that vaccines do more harm than good or that 9/11 was a Jewish inside job or that whites as a group conspire to pull blacks down or that blacks without whites would surpass the greatest of civilizations or that lesbians marriages are of the same desirability societally as heterosexual ones and so forth…on such delusions and naivety…only blood is drawn…

Politics are no better than humankind.

At least do you fucking best not to be a weirdo. Technology and mass-communication has created a world for kooks and nerds to indulge and dream away in completely, exiting out of it to shit and eat and sleep and, in some cases, make an income to sustain yourself on. How ridiculous of an adult man to ‘‘stream’’ himself talking over a video-game to masses of people he treats like friends yet knows nothing about???

The kooks cry about American foreign policy(fake and hypocrtical) yet have no time to compare it to the foreign policy of Soviet Union, China, Ottoman Empire, Nazi Germany and so forth…Whatever you want to say about Yanks…they are the civilised person on the global arena without a shadow of any doubt and THIS IS WHAT BOTHERS THESE KOOKS…despite all the shit America has been involved in, it is still THE BEST BY FAR!!! despite all the flows you can show…when you compare it to any other empire or a country…IT STILL COMES OUT AS MOST EFFICIENT, MOST KIND, MOST CIVILISED, LEAST CORRUPT AND SO FORTH!!! hahahhahaahha, suck on my dick!!!you lying, hypocritcal wacko cunts!!!

The little autistic Mexican boy wants to beat the shit out of Schopenhauer, one of the greatest minds in the Western tradition. Welcome to multi-culturalism and the great, bright Yank future. The fatherless, lost mongrels will swallow your European, anglo-Saxon nexus and shit in your mouth and then throw acid on your face for whining…just wait…you WILL end up with nothing but to fantasize about Hitler and some magic trick to reverse the sins of your fathers…

What is this autistic wacko even talking about???I lost the plot…