aniceguyposts

Bless.

bro whats the best Latin American city with the hottest girls???is it Toronto???could you send me a link to phones IG i lost it!!!

You better show me a single woman who does not love cats…the difference is, the normal female loves cats and the kookish, retarded females without children treat cats like children.

Girls in Toronto are fine I guess.

Take some wisdom from John Wayne:

There are only two things more beautiful than a good gun: a Swiss watch or a woman from anywhere.

LOOOOOL fucking Yank kikes and their tripes!!! and fucking IAMASHITHOUSE!!!
I looove shitting, simply love it!!!I moan and write whilst on the shitter from pleasure WAAAY more than when bumping girls, and THATS A FACT!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: What about sex on a shitter??? now, thats EVOLUTION!!!

A lot of the stuff we talk about, as far as morality goes, is obvious if you live in a village and non-existent if you live in a metropolis but in Europe, villages do not exist anymore and even the smallest of villages are entrenched in the cities and globalism.

chechar.wordpress.com/
This kook never fails to make me laugh. Another white Mexican who thinks having Spanish descendants who settled down south of New Mexico, in the Spaniard Americas, means he would not end up in a concentration camp if his Uncles Adolfs wishes came true…autistic kook with zero grip on the reality he lives in.

Gotta love the autistic genocidal fantasies…what is it with neo-nazi kooks and their desire and fantasies of cowardly violence???or violence in general???and suicidal, goon like behaviour???

All this talk by kooks…all this noise…pointless…because they are kooks…GET IT???If your grip on the reality is flawed because you are insane, everything that follows will stink and make zero sense, even if it seems to make sense artificially…does it make sense to anybody but a Nordic Germanic to be a neo-nazi???a Greek, a Yank, a Pole, a Mexican, a Dutch???fucking Hitler starved the Dutch children so that German children could eat, for fucks sake…not to mention what happened in Poland or Greece or Romania…are you a traitor or are you are a traitor to your own fucking people, you bug???you fantasise about your victory when it would mean your own genocide and extinction, you kook!!!hahahah

Hitler must be idolised for these neo-nazi kooks for obvious reasons…a total submission to whims and an intellect of a son of a drunkard, wife-beater and child-beater, shoe-maker and a housewife, who failed at all his pursuits before he became a charlatan who was raised to power on a wave of hyper-inflation??? what qualifications did Hitler hold to be in such a position of responsibility and authority???a long line of noble statesmen of some high blood line???some authority on a direct genetic line with his immediate parents being great and responsible people??? some kind of extensive education or experience vetted by achievements in politics or military leadership??? some kind of books or deep works one could read to verify his intellect???Mein Kampf is a joke which even Goebbels admitted to be unreadable and to having made him cringe… THAT IS YOUR REALITY!!! LOOK AT THE FACTS FUCKS!!!THE FACTS ARE THERE!!!

Kafka is the real existentialist thinker with a real vision of danger and decadence for our times, Nietzsche is an artefact for autistic boys wanting to cosplay World War One.

Utilitarianism is the calibre of justice and morality that monkeys can serve, it is trash for inferior kooks not justice or morality. Lying is immoral because it is a sin…not because of some fucking psychoanalytic narration or some idiot cunt biologist explaining why animals use deception to accomplish their goals…what does this have to do with the law and its principles???a law is not a polemic or a scientific experiment or a philosophy book but it is a set of principles one must not break…you dont go to the court and argue that you should not go to prison because murder is actually fine because morality is really dependant on your goals…or some other bizzare shit like this…you kooks make me laugh…your whole world is fucking up side down and makes no sense.

The neo-nazis are a bunch of Westerners who cant find a good polemic for the ideas which dominated their childhoods…cultural relativism and shit like that…they simply take these ideas and present a complete opposite…tolerance for everything and everybody becomes a complete lack of tolerance for anybody or anything unlike you, racism as a sin becomes a racism as a virtue, pacifism becomes suicidal war seeking…

if you think evil has no face or is a Christian tripe then move to North Korea…

Courage and imagination…courage and imagination…

telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/1 … 1634214709

I was talking about this too, gay bars and gay nightclubs is where its at.

Hahahaha, I gotta hit one of those.

I mean if James Bond says it.

The degradation of slavery is not a laughing matter…and so isn’t the anger of the brown races of the world at the white man that has imposed it upon them…we are sailing very stormy seas as Westerners.

its good shit, I think fags are a bit disgusting but they are definitely better fun to be around and nicer than fucking drunk macho cunts on steroids roaming the streets, frustrated that they go no pussy that night. I like gays, its how things ought to be on a night out…smooth, polite, fun, entertaining…make sure you dont go into some LGBT fucking weirdo area where they dress as cats and have their whole asses out though. Going out is a bit too of a loaded situation for heterosexuals…especially in over-crowded places, full of drunk and horny men and insecure and paranoid, half-naked girls. Fags are smoother, I suppose they compensate with ass ramming later on.

This kook still believes there is a magical ‘fine-line’ between him using ‘words’(he actually uses THE English language, but ok) and it being any different to anybody else using ‘words’…bullshit is perfectly clear…no need to overcomplicate the language…bullshit like claiming that the Greeks are not a nation most alike Turks and other Arabs and more similar to the Turks than to the Poles or Germans and trying to explain it away by a Turkish ‘miscegenation’, forgetting that the Italians are only about 10 percent less similar to Turks than Greeks and no Turkish intermixing happened AND forgetting that the genetic similarity to the ‘Arabs’ is not a Turkish or Ottoman occupation specific phenomenon but progresses gradually across the Balkans and is not even correlated by the lands and the duration of the occupation of the Ottomans and a nation like the French or Germany shares more genetic similarity with the Turks(and hence the Greeks) than some of the Balkan states whos people were under the Ottoman occupation the longest and in a constant geographical proximity to it…and to come a full circle on this bullshit…using ‘language’ to spread such apparent bullshit because you are a neo-nazi racist and a white-supremacist who uses ‘words’ to…falsify reality???or claim your reality is a reality derived from a knowledge about Greeks being as such or such on a single basis of a…word???like deamon???and even more words stack on that ‘word’???and that there is an ideal…based on a word called hyperborea…which is something like words upon words of bizarre explanations and connections between the Levantine and Southern people and the Northerners like the Swedes or Finns or better still…even less concrete,no Finns or Swedes…just a ‘word’ and more words…the ‘people’ of the ‘north’ who dont exist and whos place of orientation is nowhere… FUCKING IDIOT TOOK A GIANT DUMP TODAY!!! FUCKING ARROGANT MANIAC JUST WONT STOP REPLYING HE HAS THE KEYS TO THE ‘TRUTH’…