Borderlines personality disorder

Ichthus.

There is more. Lesbians join nunneries for the same reason.

That doesn’t get talked about a lot

I lied about being a nun. I’m not sure if that needed to be stated… but there it is.

Ec, I really don’t think we are concentrating enough.

Back up:

So, long story short, the Golden (or Rainbow, as Ec would say) Rule is treat the other as self, but every self is imperfect, so you need to account/reconcile for the imperfection by nulling/voiding wants (consents… not consent structures) warped by consent violation.

That’s what it means to love the sinner (still recognize them as a consent structure) and hate the sin (still call consent violation what it is).

Related:

…and “you”/“we” are still left with the question…

Who is this perfect consent structure we’re all … in … the image of?

What people call sin keeps you stuck here:

I don’t believe in sin.

I believe in mental and emotional retardation.

To say that doesn’t condemn people.

Sin condemns people.

I’m more Jesus than Jesus.

Jesus sets people free from being condemned to repeat consent violations over and over again because acknowledging they are loved despite their consent violations (rather than denying they violate—fail to properly recognize—consent) gives them power over them to not repeat them, and instead to repeat consent respect/recognition (love).

One of the things you have to do Ichthus.

And this is coming from a being older than Jesus.

You have to defend and protect in order to escape.

Jesus defended and protected in order to stay.

He’s not one of the ancients yet.

He still thinks it matters that he lives to protect.

I’m in a really awkward position here. I’m a retired god brought back from the dead.

I was really confused when I came here and had to adapt after eons of oblivion.

Ecmandu, I hope that you will take what I say as I intend it; I’m not trying to judge you or put you down, and I feel for you because I’ve been there. But this:

This reads like what a socially isolated and sexually frustrated young man would assume that it is like to be a medical professional. You are fixated on sex, you’re a heterosexual man, and you try to understand other men who see female bodies in their professional work by thinking about what you would feel if you were suddenly stuck in an examining room with a nude woman.

But for the vast majority of medical professionals, the clinical setting is totally desexualized. They aren’t looking at sexual objects, they’re looking at objects of professional interest. They don’t associate sexual feelings with nude bodies because they experience nude bodies regularly in contexts in which nudity has nothing to do with sexuality, beginning at least as early as medical school, examining cadavers and case studies and each bit and piece of the human body in clinical, scientific, dry detail. They compartmentalize nudity, they’re desensitized to it because it’s normal and boring and just another day of work.

This isn’t that unusual or unique to sexuality; people become desensitized by exposure to all kinds of things that it’s hard to imagine could lose their emotional impact: war and suffering and joy and love and discovery and art etc. etc. For everything that draws a visceral reaction from you, someone, somewhere is bored of it.

And so you have a strong emotional reaction to the thought of a naked body, and you have a hard time imagining the experience being mundane and desexualized and boring. But for people whose profession is ensuring the mundane functioning of the human body, it’s just that.

I’m not projecting on these people.

People join these fields because they are predators. Nobody has a choice but to see lust from a beautiful body. Not even I have that choice. Almost nobody is a actual asexual.

I’ll tell you a story about Ghandi. He was trying to get rid of his sexual urges, and so he slept naked with his attractive nieces every night as his discipline. He never overcame it.

He wasn’t an asexual.

You don’t have to be asexual to not be a predator. You just have to recognize/respect consent.

That’s true Ichthus and my whole life has demonstrated it. I made the right choices and always lost the game. Think about that.

Escape what?

Leave what? (Edit: I meant stay)

Escape mind.

Stay where?

No body. Just a soul with no mind.

Don’t you think it’s a little strange that I know all this?

It’s because I used to be god.

And someday you will be.

Gentle reminder.

Jesus was/is an incarnate, whole person, and never ceased being such.

The Trinity is three persons that share Being.

I’m not ready/prepared to explain the fractaliciousness of Time.

I don’t need reminders.

Does it ever seem strange to you that I speak what nobody on earth has spoken before?

It’s because I used to be god.

You’ll be god someday too but in your own way, your Ichthus way.

I’m explaining all existence to everyone on these boards.

When you get old enough you seek to be retired.

Oblivion.

I was called back. It’s really bad karma to call an ex god back from oblivion. God should have his time.

It’s really awkward that an ex god lives here with a new god: there are cosmic laws about this kind of thing. It’s not supposed to happen.