Borderlines personality disorder

This can’t be right: if everyone has a disorder, then it’s just an order. It becomes a disorder when it is harmfully abnormal. Yes, normal human thinking is often irrational in regular and predictable ways. The DSM disorders characterize patterns of thought that exceed those normal failure modes in some way. They are explicitly defined in terms of excesses of these thoughts and behaviors.

Take the BPD criteria above:

• Occasionally have fallings-out with friends is normal; BPD is a “pervasive pattern” of that type of instability.
  • Not wanting to lose friends is normal; in BPD the sufferer is “frantic” about it.
  • An occasional impulsive indulgence is normal; in BPD the impulsivity risks “self-damage”.
  • Being angry is normal; “inappropriate, intense anger” that the sufferer can’t control characterizes BPD.

It’s the excess, the extreme, the patterns of thought and behavior that are abnormal in their intensity or frequency, and particularly where these patterns cause problems for the sufferer. Yes, it’s culture-dependent, because ‘normal’ reactions are culturally defined. But being unable to adapt one’s behavior to one’s culture is a practical problem, not a moral one, so it can be cultural and still coherently described as a mental illness or disorder.

It wasn’t added as a separate disorder, but changes to OCD and schizophrenia implicitly recognize that diagnosis, by reclassifying OCD from an anxiety disorder to a distinct group of “obsessive compulsive and related disorders”, removing the requirement of insight (i.e. recognizing delusional obsessions), explicitly mentioning schizophrenia as a differential diagnosis of OCD, and making schizophrenia a spectrum disorder. See this paper from 2016.

The increasing recognition of spectrums and clusters of disorders was a major theme in the change from DSM-IV to DSM-V. That seems like a positive change, and one that goes to your “everyone has everything” theory of mental illness: a spectrum implies that normalcy is on a continuum with disorder.

But again, having a few magical beliefs (lucky coins, superstitions, etc.) is different in diagnostic significance from having pervasive and long-lasting delusions.

I was struck recently by a video of an interview with a schizophrenic man, because some of his delusions remind me of some of yours. For example, at one point he explains that he can’t talk about something because talking about it would make it go away and keeping it around keeps an extra-dimensional being he’s connected to alive.

At another point he talks about how he is god, and god and the devil are the same, how he has to be homeless because he’s the devil, and how his role in the world is to bring magic back from another reality.

I’ve never seen a taxonomy of delusions in schizophrenia, but they probably follow certain patterns, e.g. people from similar cultures having similar delusional beliefs, as they translate similar misfirings through similar cultural narratives and assumptions.

I appreciate that you guys are trying protect women.

It’s a matter of fact that if I walked around and started asking women for sex that I’d get arrested.

It’s a matter of fact that if women walked around asking for sex that they’d eventually find it.

I have so much to write but I try to keep my messages short.

If a gay guy asks to see my penis. I’ll show it to him because it doesn’t hurt me and it makes him happy.

Women don’t do that for men. You have to walk on eggshells to see a breast.

They horde their wealth.

Men are kinder in this way for the most part.

Women say they are furious at being objectified, but they dress sexy to attract attention.

Borderline trait

According to you, they can just walk around and eventually get sex without even trying. So how do you know they’re actually trying just because you interpret them to be trying?

Think about it.

There are differences between men and women in this sex dimorphic species.

I didn’t want to use the word prostitute in my last post. Seeing a woman’s breasts requires money …. Or playing their borderline personality game.

And for all the haters of me out there. I’m teaching this to give you choice.

I know women don’t like to have sex with truth. I’ve travelled eons to teach this to the humans.

According to you, men have to try hard to get sex. That is not necessarily true. However, there are costs associated with it—not necessarily money. This is what happened to the last guy who tried to get sex from me.

Let that serve as a warning. Another one.

I can safely share this without fear of it impacting you negatively, as you never even read any of my replies that would’ve impacted you positively. At least, that appears to be the case.

You didn’t even put up a fight.

It’s protecting everyone. If we all walk around thinking most women have BPD that will cause damage to women and men.

While this is oversimplified there’s certainly truth in it, yet there are a lot of reasons for this. That the women have BPD is not one of them.

Do you understand what happens to women who do not ‘hoard their wealth’? Do you know how men and women tend to treat them if they don’t?
Do you understand that sex has different consequences for men and women?

Most men will not show their penises to gay men who ask. If men were kinder the situation would shift with women and sex, though it would take a long time. You’re missing some essential things that happen out there, and from this lack of knowledge you are judging women without understanding their experience at all.

Do you understand that not wanting to be objectified means not wanting to be primarily seen as a thing, as a thing to be used, discarded, sold, beaten… This doesn’t preclude wanting also to be seen as beautiful or attractive or handsome or powerful. It’s not an either or situation. But a woman who does not hoard herself, is generally putting herself in danger. And your confused about men: Men may not mind being seen primarily as things, as long as they are seen as good things… but only for a while. In the long run they too hate being objectified, even if they go to the gym 5 times a week. Binary thinking here on your part is several ways.

What you are doing, consciously or not, is justifying an old rage men have a women, one based on a very selective and oversimplified view of what is going on.

I am not that concerned that many people will suddenly follow your belief, but consider that you are saying things that if they managed to convince more people would lead to women being even more afraid of mean and men tending more to hate and violence.

Is that what you want?

I still remember back when Mardi Gras still happened in New Orleans. There was a prostitution mentality. Men gave women beads for breasts. Prostitution. Even in the most liberal of scenarios.

I’m outside space and time now. I remember this primitive species.

Aren’t we all?

That’s a good point Felix.

We all whore ourselves in someway.

That makes existence imperfect.

Anyone with an ounce of sense would choose non existence.

It’s really hard to earn in the universe. It can take billions of eons.

I’m giving you the crash course. No. I’m not going to possess you. I’m just going to talk.

The whole process is humiliating. Fine, I said it!

That’s why you have to be picky - because there’s a lot of dumbasses in the universe!

Which with a growth mindset is translated “They have a lot of potential and they’re not ready yet.”

If you have to be perfect to be ready, y’ain’t ever going to be ready, because it takes iron sharpening iron to get ready, and you don’t (IRONICALLY) wanna sharpen with anybody until you’re perfect. It’s freaking stupid! We’re all retarded!

F*** everything!

Seriously, though.

I’m 100% well adjusted to the status quo, which changes. Fricken period!!

:slight_smile:

Ahhhhhh that felt good.

All resolved in the water of perfection=mercy.

Jackass refuses to get the purloined memo, or forgets it as soon as it is read/misinterpreted.

It’s over. I know women have borderline personality disorder in the human species.

Men have it sometimes too.

Everyone in the species knows it makes men happy to see the breasts, and it causes the females no harm.

You can call them whores. That’s what men usually say. But actually…. It’s borderline personality disorder when you look deeper.

Money works. But more importantly, you have to walk on eggshells to even see your best friends tits. While complete strangers get to see them occasionally in venues. Like nude beaches etc…

I’m going to stop dealing with women now.

It’ll keep me stuck here.

It doesn’t cause women, you say, harm to show their breasts. Woman should show their breasts more or they have BPD.
Do you know that it can cause women harm to make eye contact with men while walking down the street, let alone showing their breasts to men who ask to see them. You don’t seem to know the wild confirmation bias men have about any attention at all, let alone a woman who shows them her breasts when they ask. The failure at empathy on your part is astounding.

I think that’s likely for the best.

Just as a reminder, I am not considered a woman by the F.O.E.S. (I’ve been exiled), and I need your help with this:

I’m the person who taught the sex dimorphism no means yes problem.

I’m talking about actual friends not having the same access as complete strangers.

That’s definitely borderline behavior.

I learned alot from the devil. May his soul rest in peace. The devil was a borderline.

I’ll explain this a little differently.

I can feel the living and the dead in my spirit all at once. The dead have no minds or bodies but they still have souls. And I can feel those souls.

I’m back into my old powers again.

Using them keeps you stuck here. People think power is a glorious thing. It just keeps you stuck here.

Young souls like Jesus wanted everlasting life.

He’s one of my students right now.

The Nintendo game of life is to earn death.

I’m giving you all the information in existence.

What you do with it is not up to me, it’s up to you.

I’m not interested in converts.

I’m warning you what keeps you stuck here.

I grant no consent (& revoke all previous appearances of consent) to total strangers, because they and we are not informed about each other, and mis-/dis-informed consent is no consent at all… just as an unjust code is no code at all.

There must, bare minimum, be actual introductions.

After that, if I consent, despite all warnings… you may regret it.

Either way, the damage is at least contained.

Ichthus. You really don’t understand.

The only reason people keep coming back is because they are conjured for revenge - that’s a spirits worst fear - is that there’s no justice.

The other is that people are curious and want protections from the eternally dead. It’s selfish and ignorant to call back the dead.

I’m looking at the hardest choice in my life right now. To become god again or not. If I’m god again people will keep calling me back. I’m too old to want to exist. I’m looking at giving it to someone else.

They’ll do it in their own way.

I’m just teaching you how I was god eons ago.

God can’t stop being God. Marriage is only until death. After that, we’re like the angels. You’re not friggin Mormon.

Tell me you’re not friggin Mormon.

The martyrs will be avenged. Separate issue?