Canada Redeeming

Finally Canadians grow a pair.
If the truckers have to bring Ottawa and Canada to its knees to get mandates thrown out, so be it.
Every country with an ounce of sanity and self-respect left from the UK to Spain to the Czech Republic has thrown them out already.
Fuck the Great Reset.

Good for the Truckers, HONK HONK!

[b]Video: Freedom Convoy Supporters Mowed Down In Hit-And-Run, Suspect Arrested

Shocking video out of Canada shows a driver in a white SUV plowing through a crowd of Freedom Convoy supporters on Friday night, resulting in several hospitalizations.

Video taken in Winnipeg, Manitoba now circulating social media shows the SUV running over several Freedom Convoy supporters before speeding off as others chase after it.

The Winnipeg Police Constable Rob Carver announced in a press conference Saturday that the hit-and-run suspect was arrested and the four victims currently being treated had suffered non-life threatening injuries.

“What I can tell you here is that comments were made by the accused that tends to suggest that this was not specifically about the [COVID] mandates,” Carver said when asked about a possible motivation.

“Whether or not we can sort of rely on those comments is another question,” he added.

Though he said he was unsure of the vehicle’s precise speed, Carver noted “it was moving at a fairly decent clip, and it’s pretty miraculous no one sustained any serious injuries.”

The Manitoba Post reported the suspect was a “42 year old man” who was “arrested after a struggle” with police.

As Rebel News founder Ezra Levant noted, the horrific attack by the driver was most likely spurred by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau calling the Freedom Convoy violent racists.

“Trudeau called for Canadians to marginalize the unvaccinated,” Levant said. “He said they should not be tolerated. He said they were racist, misogynist, violent. Someone heard that, believed it, and was radicalized. And committed this act of terrorist violence.”

This comes as Freedom Convoy protests spread from Ottawa to Toronto, Victoria, and other cities in Canada, with no signs of slowing.

In fact, after GoFundMe revoked the Freedom Convoy’s $10 million on Friday, donations for the convoy surged to $1.1 million on alternative fundraising platform GiveSendGo in just 12 hours.

Trudeau, along with the media, have been trying to portray the Freedom Convoy as violent racists since the peaceful uprising began last week, so of course when a real act of violence happens AGAINST the protesters, they’re nowhere to be found.

And if push comes to shove, they’ll just blame the SUV for the violence instead like they did with the Waukesha parade massacre last December.[/b]

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-freedom-convoy-supporters-mowed-down-in-hit-and-run-suspect-arrested/

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHa9syHoII[/youtube]

_
Stay safe Canada.

Thanks Mags, wishing the best for the UK and the rest of the world too.

Hopefully everyone sees through it in time.

Thanks for informing me Gloom …these Liberal-Left-Lunatics are fucking insane. We see them and their demonic lies on ILP.

They’re Terrorists and should be treated as such. It’s a disgrace of Moderation/Admin that these are allowed around here, openly and brazenly threatening violence, harm, death against others.

Americans should prepare to defend themselves from these Terrorists, Slaves, and arms of the Globalists.

I’ve only found one image so far:

apxap.com/winnipeg-police-four- … -assembly/

lovebylife.com/shock-moment-suv … njuring-4/

Welcome

The fanatical progressives will reap what they’re sowing inevitably, one way or another.

The unfanatical progressives, I don’t have an issue with.

At heart, they’re just weak and scared. That quality, when massed up in a collective, can make them feel bold. But look in their minds and all you see is running and hiding.

as for the Canadian anti-vaccine protest goes, it has turned quite violent…
for example, in one case, pro-covid protesters tried to burn down a
apartment building while taping the doors shut so that no one could get out…
this is in response to the people in the building yelling at the pro-covid protesters
to go home… this was 2:30 in the morning, mind you…

the violence according to the police has gotten out of hand… yep,
so much for “legitime peaceful discourse”… which is code for “hell yeh, we are getting violent”

Kropotkin

Can you go more than a few hours without compulsive, blatant lies?

You’re just mad that BLM burned down cities and killed people for a full year, whereas Truckers can protest actually peacefully with much more immediate and profound affect.

Also you are against the Working man, scumbag elitist.

Look at these “quite violent” Canadian protestors!!! WOW EVIL!!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryE4JcE-Dzc[/youtube]

According to PK, this is “VIOLENT”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8dWYauBfb8[/youtube]

I see the truckers with the flags hanging all the time. I raise my fist at them in support.

On a positive note, we’re finally starting to see some criticism of the fake pandemic in the Canadian MSM thanks to the truckers.
The Conservative Party is finally starting to push back against the Liberal Party, the NDP and their totalitarianism.
I believe the province of Saskatchewan is ending all mandates.
Hopefully we’ll follow in the UK and the South’s footsteps and not in Austria and Australia’s.

Still, I will probably never vote for the Conservative Party, should another election be called in the midst of all this political upheaval (Trudeau has even gone into hiding), I will always vote 3rd party, and in this day and age, that means I’ll be sticking with the PPC.

I did a complete 180 on the conservative party when I saw Harper talking about Trump during Trump.

He’s actually a really smart mother fucker.

The problem is that people don’t like the idea of things being the way they are and staying the way they are. At least not since the rise of the millenials.

So hopefully the PPC can fill some of that gap. Remind people that having your life in your own hands is pretty exciting shit.

There is also the possibility that Canada is just a lost case, and all a conservative party can do is stem the tide for a bit.

I had a wake-up moment when the fake pandemic just started, I was in a walk-in clinic for unrelated reasons, and a woman was at the secretary’s desk in a complete meltdown panic, the kind of fear that sort of disconnects some part of your brain from some other, demanding that she be given at least ONE MASK for her CHILD, HER CHILD.

Because of some intricacies of how insane public medicine is, the person at the desk was not allowed to give even a paper clip without signed papers from doctors. After about 10 minutes of this, something I have never seen before or since happened, which is that the front desk person quietly gave her a mask. By the way, the front desk person was saying something that I would bet any amount of money they would not now admit to having said, which is that anti-bacterial masks have no effect on the spread of a virus. But this was attempting reason with a crazed animal, a cow in stampede mode.

I understood then that the actual real society that existed around me was not the society that had been with me in my mind that whole time.

Most Canadians are kinda fucked.

When you’re from the third world, you have this image of the first world as populated almost entirely by people with a certain basic handle on things like science and age-of-reason rationality.

But actually, all that extra money has done for them is make them indolent.