Coronavirus Hoax

Thats how I feel though. You hear this a lot now, dont go near these critters, dont let them near you.

Species fork.

Iinteresting, neh?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGcEf3vikCE[/youtube]

Don’t say you weren’t warned:

bitchute.com/video/duckvfjgKZLw/

Oh yeah but YouTube has deleted it and now its on bitchute, so it is all lies.
(Let them think that, people who at this point havent noticed the writing on the wall are truly not entirely sentient)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZGQM0dtsQ[/youtube]

You can’t make this shit up:

bitchute.com/video/iXDkvE11ilUl/

Head Of Denmark’s Medicine Agency Faints During Conference Announcing AstraZeneca Discontinuation

The head of Denmark’s medicines agency, Tanja Erichsen, collapsed during the press conference announcing the Astra Zeneca vaccine discontinuation.

I guess the CDC quietly released an updated list of 2020 deaths and Coronavirus was not #1 and Coronavirus was not #2 as the highest cause of death in 2020, which may surprise a lot of people considering they were lead to believe that Coronavirus was so deadly.

K: a couple of notes, one, covid deaths was third, behind cancer and heart disease
and GOP states refused to release that information, Florida for example, tried to
cover up the number of covid deaths…Texas removed thousands off its covid list due to them being
an antigen texts as opposed to molecular coronavirus text… and little things
that that can affect the numbers…plus we know that the White house hid vital
covid information…by ordering the CDC to stop collecting data on covid 19 illness
and deaths… so the actual numbers are probably quite a bit bigger…

Kropotkin

It is as if the head of the church had fallen down dead because it had just been announced that God was no longer responsible for him.

Huh? “antigen texts?”

Antigen TEST, my fault.

Kropotkin

The plot thickens. Now the CDC advises that vaccinated people need not wear masks in public places. This MUST mean that the satanic Chinese cannibal virologists from planet X who are sponsored by the Biden family are actually trying to kill us with the vaccine, and not the virus. Or maybe it’s both. This is confusing af. Because if they wanted to continue destabilizing the economy, they’d keep everything locked down and everyone in masks.

But then if the vaccine is some kind of secret sauce made to kill us, independent virologists would recognize something peculiar about it’s content and shirley make this known publicly.

UNLESS they’re families were threatened by Chinese ninja assassins that work for Hunter, if they snitched.

bRuH iTz aLL oN HiS lApToP

Let’s see what happens next holiday season when people start stuffing their faces with alcohol, mcfood and mcmedicine, and start getting sick again.
My hunch is they’ll blame the consequent spike in sickness and death on another wave of ‘covid’ or a ‘new virus’ and clamp down on us even harder, especially on those who didn’t volunteer to be guinea pigs.
A lot of these covaxxes have been recalled already after thousands and millions have already taken them, whoops, but don’t try holding big pharma accountable for any injures because they’ve been, immunized against financial and legal accountability.
Gone be interesting to see what happens to these lab rats down the road, should many perish I’m sure it’ll be blamed on another round of covid and the unvaxxed.
You got to give the masses some carrot, lube and relief, can’t be all stick, they’re probably gone let us out a bit for riot season like last year.

Yeah, the current “conspiracy theorist” is that the Vaccines are engineered to bring on new waves of sickness that they can then blame on Covid Novel 2 3 4 5 6 7, so the government can extend their corruption for years to come.

They don’t want to “get back to normal”.

Never forget, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Google are all working in concert to censor doubts about Covid, the vaccine, and the 2020 election. Why do you need mass censorship? Why so scared of questions and arguments?

To me, that’s the proof, when you need to shutdown dialogues and conversations. Free Speech is finished in America.

Yea TPTB never had any respect for demonocracy and free, independent thought, which tells me they hate the people and the truth.
That was just a pretense they held last century, they’ve been exposed now as authoritarians.

What is the Indian word for ‘hoax’? :confused:

I dunno, ‘pilgrim’ maybe?

Oh u mean India Indians. Maybe ‘brit’?

Which regional dialect or language, ya want? there’s almost 20,000 of them… why you asking?

Bengali… Dhāppābāji
Gujarati… Ṭhaga
Hindi… chhal
Kannada… Van̄cane
Marathi… Labāḍī
Nepali… Labāḍī
Odia… ଛଳନା
Punjabi… Dhōkhā
Sanskrit… स्कैम
Sindhi… ڇڪيو
Sinhala… kavaṭa upāya
Tamil… Puraḷi
Telugu… Gālivārta
Urdu… چکما

If they counted covaxxine deaths the same way they counted covid deaths, we’d be up to millions of covaxxine deaths by now.
I wonder how many old and sick people covaxxines are helping push over the edge into oblivion.
I know some people who had to take time off work because covaxxines made them sick and weak.