Dan's Plans

So, today in the morning i took a taxi,
to visit Rowan and his new place/house.

Once i got there, Rowan said hi, and i also met Rogan.
Then Randy came by, and Braxton showed up.
So I got to see 4 people in 1 day.
I ordered a big pizza and the folks ate from it.

They were smokin weed and drinking liquor.

When i got home,
i had tea and butter chicken spaghetti.
No actual chicken in it, it is just a style of curry sauce.

i love me some hamburgers with fries with cocacola and i love me some spaghetti with fresh white bread and wine :blush: :blush: :blush:

anicemeal for aniceguy

was it some good weed Dan?

Dan ain’t bout that life

his friends though. maybe he could smell it and he could tell that it was some dank

Semi recently, i made nacho beef.
Simple and easy:
Extra lean hamburger, boiled in salsa.
Then shredded cabbage cooked in sour cream.
Garlic powder and chili powder.

Then the beef is ready to eat.
I had it with nachos and hard taco shells.
But i only had a little bit.
I gave most of it to the LDS missionaries.

I plan to make nacho beef tomorrow.
This time for me.
I’m thinking about cancelling the cabbage and putting lettuce instead.

I just recently completed Pokemon Moon.
It was an epic game.
Am sad that it is over.

Will be going to LDS church again this morning.
Edward may be coming along again.

Am going to eat more yogurt upstairs.

On monday i am going to Calgary to visit Gib and Christopher.
That will be fun.

Say hi to Gib for me.

He probably hates me but say hi anyway.

Me and Gib had a 2 hour discussion.
Then he had to go home and work also the next day.
But he did have part of an evening for us.

Christopher needed to go home early.

The hotel was really nice. Only 80$ a night for 2 beds.

The bus ride to and from Calgary was nice, too.

It was a great experience, but it was pricey.

Lucky me, though, got to see 2 net friends.

Hi Pedro. I don’t hate you. I don’t have a single hateful bone in my body. *

We get into heated arguments in some threads which leads to frustration, but I am a perfect angel when it comes to how I feel about other people.

Hope life is peachy for you.

Hi Dan! It was a pleasure meeting with you and Chris. Your casseroles sound absolutely delicious. Next time you’re in town, be sure to bring some.

• Do you believe this? :evilfun:

Hey, gibby. Good to see/read you again. Hope all’s going well in your neck of the woods.

It’s 4pm Friday afternoon here and I’m about to start my second job. Don’t you love the IT world? I just had a 45 minute beauty nap (not that I need it) but I feel energized again. I love starting new projects; not so good at struggling to finish them, though…

Good to hear you, Mr Squiggle (aka Dan), got to do a bit of traveling. When I see your ‘Dan’s Plans’ thread, it reminds me of one of my favourite all time songs

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC2ihsIAAdI[/youtube]

No, not this one but this will do.

PS: Who’s Chris/Christopher? Someone here?

Me neither Gib, fuck 'em.

Good to hear from you.

Hey Chakra!

4pm huh? I believe it was around 10:00pm where I was when I posted that. So you must be in Asia somewhere, or maybe Australia (Antarctica?). The IT world is all I know. I need to be reminded once in a while that there’s a world beyond the borders of my computer screen. Unlike you, I need my beauty sleep (I must be ugly :laughing:). Good to hear from you. Hope to chat with you more over some mundane philosophical topic.

Yep, still in Oz. Unfortunately, the country is rapidly morphing from the magical Land of Oz to resembling Oz the prison series. I’m still relatively free where I live but once the digital passports/govt id/banking and social credit system rolls out – and they will – there will be no hiding unless you live completely off-grid. I love technology but it’s shame it’s being used for :imp: and not O:) but I think this technocratic fascism (technocracy) is something we have to go through. It seems we are going to have to lose everything before we’re brave enough or awake enough to change… Anyway, I won’t mess up Dan’s Plans thread anymore. Sorry Danny boy.

It is worth remembering that there are 80,000 new cases everyday with around 600 deaths per day.

So??? What’s it to you what he decides to do privately if he is following governmental guidelines and being sensible??? Keep your nose out of other people’s asses.

I’m not sure what Oz is a metaphor for, but it sounds like China.

“It seems we are going to have to lose everything before we’re brave enough or awake enough to change” ← This hits the nail squarely on the head. I would phrase it thus: people will rise up and revolt only when they have less to lose by doing so than by being compliant and staying quite.

But you’re right that we shouldn’t hijack Dan’s thread (sorry Danny boy! :slight_smile: ). If you’re interested in discussing this further, just PM me.

nice, at least one more person with something thicker than air for brain.

I finally found out where i can buy canned chicken gravy.
I want to put gravy with peas and corn into a rice dish.
I feel somewhat enthusiastic.

Am posting from a public library right now.
I was going to meet my friend Matthew at the library.