Demonrats wanted a Civil War

Remember when the Demon Rats wanted to put Trump in jail and start a civil war, for having “classified documents” in his Mar-a-lago home?

Now that Biden is guilty of the same crime, Merrick Garland needs to stick his thumb up his ass…WHERE’S THE INVESTIGATION DEMON RATS?!

Not that I expect anything from Demonrats or Republicucks, both parties are essentially emasculated and neutered in their ability to enact real change on behalf of the American Citizen.

(of which few remain anyway)

are you even an american?

you know garland already appointed a special counsel to handle the case right? and that the documents were discovered and turned in voluntarily right? that’s a lot different than what happened in florida. in that case he said he didn’t have them, ignored calls to return them, then returned some of them, then said that was all of them, then they pressed and he returned some more and got lawyers to sign off that everything had been returned, but everything had not been returned and when the fbi came they found even more stuff. like 1000s of documents. so there are some differences. you should go and read up and get the details of what’s happening with the story so you can know what’s up. i know you’re mad right now but a lot of your anger is unfounded if you were to understand the difference between the 2 cases.

also when you say republicucks and demonrats you sound like an unhinged lunatic who can’t control his emotions and is easily programmed

what you should really be worried about right now is the demonrats coming to take away your gas stove. that’s the big distraction that they threw at you so that you wouldn’t notice the story of the trump organization being found guilty on like 17 counts of fraud in new york this week. did you know that happened? that’s the real news. the gas stove mania is fake news.

Are you?? You don’t seem like one.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, you mean give 100 of his buddies a vacation and 50 million dollars???

Typical Demonrat behavior… you can’t be serious.

like you’re so thouroughly programmed by all the shit media that you consume that you literally do not know what to do right now. you’re freaking out. this is what it looks like when reality sets in and your delusions start to be too far from the truth. you can’t let go of them so easily because you’ve staked so much on them both emotionally and psychologically. but the world is going to rip you out of them and bring you back to reality…maybe…or maybe you just lose your shit and go insane and have these kinds of meltdowns with increasing frequency.

either way, i’m here for it.

i’m not 100% sure that this isn’t a character that you’re playing.

Joke’s on you, I own nothing, and I’m happy.

the communist demonrats are going to force you to buy an electric stove and if you don’t they’re going to send you to a pronoun camp

now if you don’t mind, i’m going to sleep. i have to be up early tomorrow to get a booster.

Lost the Afghan war

Lost the House

Lost the classified Docs

When are you demonrats going to quit taking L’s???

the house is virtually meaningless. typically during a midterm election, the party not in the white house sweeps both houses of congress. worst performance from the right in about 100 years by the numbers.

the house doesn’t even have subpoena power anymore. they can issue them, but biden, like trump before him, has supreme executive privilege and it extends to anyone he says it extends to so nobody actually has to show up to testify at any house hearings. trump set that precedent. remember?

all week they’ve been holding show votes on bills that give people like you a little boner but which are dead on arrival in the senate. there will be no legislation coming out of the house.

they’ll do a debt ceiling standoff in a few weeks and you’ll think they’re so strong. then they’ll cave and pass the extension. i’ll swing trade the volatility it causes in the markets and laugh. you’ll become more disillusioned when you see them cave.

trump never should have made that deal to pull all those troops out as he was leaving office. he let the taliban free.

are you googling the special counsel? or do you use duck duck go?

What’s wrong with duckduckgo?

i didn’t say there was anything wrong with it. you’re projecting.

but the real answer is that if you use duck duck go then everyone knows that you also probably listen to steve bannon’s podcast and that you probably think the demonrats are coming for your gas stove right now, and that you probably don’t know about the case in ny w/ the conviction on 17 counts or the fact that the special counsel has already been appointed