Demonrats wanted a Civil War

like what if there’s a whole world of people who see you over there in that little bubble but you can’t see that you’re in a bubble and everywhere you go you say and do little things inadvertently that give you away as a person who is susceptible to being programmed to the extent that you can’t control your emotions?

like in the real world all the people who say the things that you say are looked at by almost everyone as complete kooks and you disagree with that i’m sure but you’re wrong and too far down the rabbit hole for regular people to want to take the time to explain to you how.

like youre out here running around saying cuck to people lmfao nobody talks like that and you might as well paint it on your head that you think all sorts of other things that dont line up with reality

Steve Bannon makes a lot of really good points though.

lol

Didn’t you say you were going to bed? Are you upset about all this?

I’d be upset too if Republicans were as incompetent as Biden.

100 years ago you would have been standing in the street handing over your money for some snake oil

K: actually, UR is not an American… and has said so in the past…
then he forgets he said that and denies it… and then goes on pretending
to be an American…

Kropotkin

today the right wingers on twitter have all bit on a fake news story that wells fargo is no longer making mortgages to white people and will now only loan to black people. it’s literally trending on twitter and there are 1000s of them saying that the bank is racist and that they’re closing all their accounts.

the story is false. but the lemmings are tweeting about it en masse and are fully outraged.

first the communists want to take their gas stoves, now the racist bank wont make home loans to white people.

whoever is deciding what they’re going to program these people with from day to day must be a) bored, and b) laughing their ass off right now as the idiots continue to take the bait no matter how absurd.

he should focus on whatever shithole country he’s actually from

I think you Demon Rats are desperate, when I probably have a longer ascendency in America than both of you combined…

I mean really, is that your best Ad Hom fallacy??? I thought we were beyond this?

Now let’s get back to Biden making an embarrassment of both of you?

Maybe it is “false”, as you claim, but it seems like a realistic thing banks would do nowadays. So let them close their accounts.

All this woke garbage needs defunded anyway.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well played good sir.

Well home loans were already racist since if you’re a minority you can claim special privileges to get a loan for more than you would otherwise get in the free market, because of muh discrimination or something. That’s one big factor that led to the housing crisis, too many risky mortgages given to people who shouldn’t have ever gotten those huge loans.

are there questions about race on mortgage applications? i think it pretty much goes by credit score and income. the subprime lending that led to all those foreclosures in the late 2000s was full of those jumbo loans for mcmansions in the suburbs.

yes yes. defund this woke garbage that isn’t real.

you don’t even understand the basic functions of our government.

There is legislation and specific programs created to give X% of loans to “minorities”. Because of, um, you know… “social justice” and “equity”, lol.

So the banks are not only incentivized but at a certain point REQUIRED BY LAW to give out loans to people who don’t actually qualify for them, assuming that X% of minorities can’t actually get those loans on their own merit (surprise surprise).

It’s called affirmative action. Kinda surprised you haven’t heard of it.

im aware of affirmative action. but i’m not sure where it happens in mortgage lending. i don’t think that’s a thing. you have the fair housing act but that just says you can’t discriminate based on race. it dont think it sets aside mortgages for certain people because of what race they are. what it means i believe, is that if you have the income and the credit score etc, then you can’t be denied based on race. that’s not the same as a law school having 180 seats and giving 10 of them to people who made lower scores on the lsat than some people who did not get a seat for the purpose of making some kind of racial quota.