Formation

I have never jumped on any fashionable bandwagon. Recently my life has been described as a form of asceticism… I do not know. The same person who says this also pays a lot of worthless attention to themselves and appears to like the sound of their voice… as in, their own voice… In my passing thoughts, this morning, basically what is in this post came into my mind. I do know a person’s charisma can most certainly be a trap…

One person does not have hope… this popped into my head too… I share because I am human. More random thoughts and need some coffee.

There is hope but we must be careful to understand that words can and are applied in many different ways.

I once wrote this to someone:

As soon as malicious individuals grasp this concept, lovely English is transformed into a language for use by the devil…

Bring in the charisma and we now have the ingredients for disaster… just add idiots who like to listen. The method is now complete… metaphorically speaking!

I am a man and I do not seek to gain from outside what is already inside me… there are some people who just really have no idea what they are saying…

…I wonder if the person who considered my life asceticism is perhaps so far off to the other end of the scale that my life appears that way to them.

Now I imagine the terrible idea of unipolar world order… so best I stop here.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqi8ldkSQZA[/youtube]

Have a good day!.. or evening or sleep… or whatever the case may be!

Well that all sounds ominous…

Ascetic or opposite of… does that really matter between friends? …though ‘love squares’ are funnier than their triangular counterparts, and ‘many admirers’ a less fraught situation than both those situations combined.

This track/that Intro… :romance-admire: ––What language is this in…?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV1NAZsvbao[/youtube]

It is all especially ominous at this hour.

I will come back to this, MagsJ… I have to sleep. I like the square and triangle thing… and the idea of matters spread over friends pops into my head… or admirers.

Better for me to read when fully refreshed…

Some would say Serbo-Croatian…still. It is all Serbian to me/it is all Chinese to me…bad attempt at some diametrical touches of humor…

…but it is all I have at this position on the clock face…

Good night… may our dreams be filled with many better things than life is currently full of…at least partially.

I had previously gathered that you liked the square and triangle conundrum… for I had mentioned them priorly so…

I haven’t dreamt in a while, but thanks… your’s too Meno_

It is early, I have my coffee…

It is like this in life sometimes… the emphasis for a person is put on how different he is… as if it has been noticed for the first time and slowly but surely people eat away at the comfort of being alike… because it is so important to be an individual that the organism of community disappears from notice… the things that are left… they are only empty silhouettes… a black shade of love and of person… the animals and plants are still in the same place and if they notice us… they are sad for people. There are so many things that make me feel alone living among mankind now… so many times that love has not been real and words used to represent it… this is all there is. There is so much inside me that will never come out because I can only tell the trees… I will not know how they feel about what I am saying… most animals are the same… they would wonder why I am making such weird noises and why I am trying to get close to them… therefore their general response is split into two… fight me or run away from me…

So frequently, it seems that just a personal atmosphere (Atmis) is remaining and that the surrounding environment (Envis) has vanished completely. The old sequence of… Solis, Envis, and Atmis are replaced by… Solis and Atmis… as the new order of existence. The heart has vanished without a trace. Even the Genis… that which came before, seems estranged from me when life is like this… in this condition, I walk the Mobius strip… Always having difficulty detecting an Extis - that which exists outside of my particular reality. Because there are no longer any hemispheres, the atmosphere has become stagnant. The white guy forgets that the black man exists… and the same is true for the other way around… Actual people are no longer present in any direction…there is no longer a line of demarcation between man and woman…because real people are no longer present…

It is true… there is not a person left like me.
Nothing is the same…

I turn my back on the empty city and walk into this…
The dark forest…as I walk in…the trees get larger…
More ominous…

The path disappears in the distance and is replaced by a dead nature!
It is grand to witness…time moves the old world further back…
Despite ominous…it had already happened…only the feeling remained.

Loneliness is like that…no matter how much we hide…it remains.

"just because others do not believe something, makes it no less true. The universe is bigger than the combined effort of all the humans that have ever lived… leading to an ability to understand? Personally, I do not think so. If there is more than one mind and the logical mind is mostly used mixed with a little emotional mind … why would there be left some access to anything else? I have no answer. I can only tell you that many “mystical”(as the modern world puts it) experiences, I have had. My latest is a set of experiences coming back to the same person… over and over again… since February five, this year. Unless somehow, I am not understanding what you are saying and you are adding some personal reference for another time.

encode paraphrase wrote
In a single breath, I was struck by a revelation of the glory of night’s dawn — and it was aimed at You. No matter how the five are reduced to two, the ambiguity serves as an important driving force, highlighting the underlying problem that surrounds the question (For With us Aspect) - whether Friends alone or some other pressure is the motivating element behind Your ideas.

I decided to look at it this way for a little while.

And we will come back to this by considering other recent writings…

Fri May 06
Ok. I am looking forward to it. Thank You

And this;

“Loneliness is like that…no matter how much we hide…it remains.”

Because: we are never alone. Any representation is willed , the mystical experience in the mi#lebof the night.

MagsJ referenced the Menoic abstraction that was built of why the 5 reduced to two, the very doubt that concerned Descartes’ lonely search for the ‘Other’

But his search was in Vain
The same lonely existential vanity which became a reductive effort to find apologies fir, and then some reason found, in those early deformation efforts to find some semblance, between greater expressions of overcoming that vanity.

And that was the concern with the Re-Presentation It’s Self.

Man adhered to this search, trying to redempt Himself through himself, not knowing of the reversalnof the coming Reformation. THE Redemtion was a an Act par Excellance to overcome this vanity, that has been proven to be based on the illusive (but not contradictory false) solution of self deception

No. The Vanity’s pain caused Faust’s tradeoff to be ambiguous, to the detriment of ‘patching’ a myopic near blindness, on part of that, which tried 3 level reductions between 3 and 2 and the One. I think vanity became an intolerable price to pay, in Man’s search to find his place; as if he could carry some Other One through that almost completely denied metamorphic last act.

But this need alienated the Other, the Other being within the supposed guilt of the fear of other, as ‘anynother’.

Such guilt and fear, superimposed within a negated denial of the self, created the means by which the transition could be made.

And only a hero, a superhero devoid of fear and the image of
Both- the Ideal and it’s antithesis, fused into a nothingness, could be some thing that could undo the deal.

The deal was made to attain the ideal, but not foreseen it’s undoing, the difference was ignored; prior to the great tragic death of a Minotaur kind of fear. THE Redemption was an effort to overcome the fear .

The redemption was a literal act that directly sealed the guilt and the pain which the Great Pretender has caused.

In fact , the Redemption is an intrinsic , ever repeating process which exposes the fallacy of what a lonely God f oes fir himself, as a future realization of the shadow of the spirit of the Holy Spirit can infuse all into the One.

Mystical experience, is like the feeling of fear at death’s door, voting in alone, going out the same way- however that is the illusion necessary to require a clean slate (alpha) so that Man can live, can rerun the series of stills spliced together yo gorm the film of life.

Without film of splicing, cutting, and moving them around, there could be no life that could come up with meaningful images, to feed the imagination, scenes without words, kearney toward and compasses through a higher gradient,and become sound, and to signal

In the beginning was the Word, do that we may become conscious of this ever revolving process of remembering and forgetting , both within and without the realm of consciousness. The reduction of 5 to 2 is analogous to the devolution of the dpirit of man into a single entity, that cuts away the carcass intrinsic in the double, and the One there, can live with it’s antiheroic substance , where he is separated and kept to a peaceful but necessary existence, to a time when the two will again be cut away.

Every cut is painful and create cumulatively added strength, so that the ended healed wound can justify the means.

Note: badly in need of editing: either/or a delete, there is some stream which does bring out with large brush strokes the demanded edges that night’s end reveal, as I see dawn’s early light forming the outlines of the.melted objects near.

Perhaps, even an effort to wrangle something out of the unconscious anathema of the dead still.

I will go and sit under a tree and enjoy its shade…

There are mornings when I do not have much energy, and it takes me a long time to get going and feel like myself again. My spirit is probably connecting to me because of the things that have happened in the past, and it is lurking somewhere in the background. While my head and soul are preoccupied with one another, my sentiments are forced to take a back seat. Wisdom and heart are still quite active in this time, but they have become almost entirely automated… except for the fact that it is simple enough for me to engage with them. I do not have any influence on the passage of time, thus I am unable to decide when anything will take place. Whether I was in the position to, I wonder if I would… To me, this appears to be one of God’s marvels since, according to what I have read, our brains continue to change throughout our whole lives, but my intellect has, for the most part, remained the same. Some individuals think the mind and the brain are the same things, while others hold the view that they are two distinct entities. I refer to mine as the brain-mind.

I combine the concepts because I am under the impression that there is some kind of link between the two of them. Because of the way in which brain trauma impacts a person, we are aware of the existence of some kind of relationship. During the course of my studies, I was once told that a neuron in the brain would perish if it is ever allowed to experience feelings of isolation. This feeling of isolation begins with a deficit in connections to other neurons in the brain. This may or may not be true, but one thing is certain: it holds true in discussion. A discourse has numerous components, and when one of those components is no longer brought up, it gives the impression that it is forgotten and goes through the process of its own death.

Oh look, what an interesting tree…

…back to my world…

I feel this. It continues to grow inside me … no these are the wrong words.
The bud becomes the beautiful flower that it was always meant to be.
Everything was clearly there, all along.

It could never be taken from me. I was never going to let anyone take it from me.

My heroes are ancient. Their connection to life is much deeper.
All my people feel it and some of my people continue to desert these feelings.

They run to the other side in search of a better life that never comes.
They run into an addiction that kills from the inside out like a cancer.

Many people never get to see the best things because they are happy to keep their eyes closed.

There is something more dangerous than a human being.

A human form without humanity as I define it.

Putting filthy modern thought in its place.

Out of my place… forever… patience and strength… courage and love!!!

Terrible times…

Allow these verses to serve as a permanent record of all my recollections of those perilous times. During such times, it may have seemed as if there is a friend when in reality there was none, that there is love when in reality there was none, that there is understanding when in reality there was none, that there is compassion and support while in reality there were none of these things. However, I never saw any evidence of it in the human population during those days. All of these things were products of my imaginations; it was as if I was not so among other people but instead among wolves. Let the memory of all those perilous days linger in my mind to serve as a constant reminder that mercy cannot be found among wolves, sensitivity cannot be found among the insensitive, love cannot be found among those who are unable to love, reasonableness cannot be found among the unreasonable, modesty cannot be found among those who are profane…

In order to acquire someone else’s confidence, wolves will, indeed, put up a fantastic front… they will grin and use kind phrases. And thus, depending on his ability to transform into a wolf or not, man either joins their pack or becomes one of their victims. I have to force myself to remember those perilous times so that if I ever find myself living among wolves once again, I will know that I have no choice but to flee and not transform into one of them. I am going to have to keep moving forwards without turning my head so that the power of the wolf pack can not drag me back to where I came from; after all, the power of the pack is immense, and I am only one man… alone…

During those perilous times, I told myself, to find the power inside myself, and get away from them! To preserve my soul, I must flee as quickly as I can, without turning my head or looking behind me. And what about the wolves? Leave the wolves to do what they want; just do not stare at them anymore! And now that I have been rescued, I think to myself, wow, I have been saved! I will accept heavenly love and allow myself to develop, and grow in this love. To become comfortable in this place with my love. That is my primary responsibility here on earth. And I will not let go of the memories of those perilous times that I lived with wolves when I did not have love in my life and I was unaware that I was living with wolves. And finally, to live, to love, to create, and to write… And let all of my memories of those perilous times be preserved forever in these words by having them written down here.

And finally, to live, to love, to create, and to write…

Always united…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMR3zXjBqSo[/youtube]

Reunited…

For good conceived in time by way of grace.

And the not so natural…

Our state of health is directly related to the environment we live in, and that environment has the power to put both the body and the mind in a better position. The most productive way to get started is to consider the part that mother nature plays in maintaining our healthy position within our environment. To erase our connection to the natural world would be to lose an essential component of who we are. Even if we take portions of ourselves out of the equation, the ideas we have may still be significant, but we need to ask ourselves whether or not these concepts are beneficial for ourselves and for others. How much does our mental health suffer when all we do is [life in an urban setting] without giving any thought to the things that keep us alive? That would be natural… or the earth itself as the mother. Because nature has such a profound impact on our lives, she allows for the gradual transformation of our genetic make-up and is responsible for the biological processes that ultimately result in the development of our brains, which in turn are responsible for our capacity for philosophical thought. When we have a personal philosophy, we are better able to make judgments about our own way of life; yet, what use is a lifestyle if it does not take into account the things that really sustain us?

What should we anticipate getting out of ourselves if all we do is put the trash into ourselves?.. if that’s all we do?

People will spend their days reading books and more books in order to load their minds with important concepts. They constrict their world in an effort to widen it, yet such a huge world cannot ever be included inside a collection of books that an individual is capable of reading in a lifetime. Therefore, approaching one another with the concept that any single person knows the ideal path is to deceive one another. This becomes even more obvious when one considers the fact that, despite the passage of millennia, various combinations of brain-minds have not been successful in leading us to final answers, and the world is still a very… decide for yourself… place. Ask yourself this question before you criticize someone or something: who are you to criticize? Really… where did you come from? What compels you to form opinions about other people and then assume that nothing negative will happen to you as a result? When I talk about the environment, I am not only referring to mother nature; I am also talking about the environment of the city, the environment of the family, and among other things, the environment that is provided by the company that you keep, whether it be here at the agora or, hopefully, in your real life.

Nothing precise needs to be said… we are on a philosophy forum… if your imagination is still capable of functioning then you should be able to fill in the gaps.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-Lg9lJ1t4[/youtube]

All else is being a name-dropping parrot who continues to produce… name droppings… did you see what I did there?

No? Go back to sleep…

Oh my goodness, there is another fascinating tree…

Yes… this will keep…

My personal regulatory authority. As I make my way through the woods, I stop sometimes to examine the underside of various rocks and then replace them in their original positions. Refrain from passing judgment; after all, what if we are supposed to pass judgment? If we consider it necessary to reprimand another person, then it is reasonable to expect that person to hold us to the same standard of respect as we hold them. “Judge not, lest ye be judged.” It is imperative that we maintain compassion for our fellow man and demonstrate a capacity to comprehend and empathize with the sentiments of others. If we are to judge, we must do it with love rather than hatred; else, we will be disliked for our judgments in return. Being aware of what can cause hatred… what can cause love… is… a sign of actual wisdom… a part of a wise set.

I live… I love… I do not care how you feel about my spirit.
I have a heart and an awareness of what wisdom is.
I am aware of as many limitations as possible.

Simple! It is true that life is a struggle; but, this is how it has always been. Each one of us is granted a chance in life; but, it is up to us to create the nonsense that comes on top. An example that is often refused… As we become older, this is what happens to us: we become less appealing. This is something that we must accept about ourselves. As soon as we come to terms with this, we are able to develop a far deeper sense of appreciation for all that we have. Losing our youth need not be the nightmare that we or others have talked ourselves into… this and many things like it can not be overcome and if things of this magnitude are overcome… it is my guess that there will a huge price to pay since we never get something for nothing.

More nonsense that I recently was reminded of was the idea of parallel universes… oh yes, you know somebody who has been to one? Fascinating!

Some information can be useful because with it we can guide ourselves away from what is not needed.
As well as… guide ourselves toward what is needed.

Every bit of information has the potential to be useful.

Just because you do not believe something… makes this something no less useful to another!

Now I hear stories of a department of misinformation or disinformation or some nonsense like that… only from a nation who is already sick in the head does this become a perceived need. I know at least one person here at the agora that would be quick to disagree but that same person keeps chasing their own tail/tale. I ask myself this question… what kind of foundation is such a nation built on? Nothing boils down to the perceived two sides that these lunatics have created for themselves… not only this… but… they think the world is themselves… there is no world outside themselves. In other words… do they even care?.. make up your own mind. I now see the lunacy on “both sides.”

Seeds of thought for later… always from ago…

What it is… that man could never be the originator… and yet, a lot of yapping and forgetting co-exists… and to what end?

Each is a separate journey!

Time for my morning walk… before the heat sets in… stay cool…

Each landscape is a story for itself … quietly and in a dream, as befits a heavenly poet … from the depths of the inner worlds. Is there a way life could exist that comes with meaningful images and feeds the imagination, in scenes without words, containing noise… with their own signals… if what is here, is not meaning to be here? Each vista has its own narrative, spoken softly and sometimes in life’s vision, in the character of divine prose, and forming from the depths of the internal domain. We make a connection as with all else, intentional and unintentional… we wonder and give meaning… and I feel something that gives me meaning… building on meaning what feels like my own. Each aspect has its own history, which is said in a hushed voice … sometimes from a dreamlike state, as appropriate… from an angelic writer … and which emerges from the depths of the inner regions. In which I agree… something was given to us in the beginning. We emerge with a part of the all built-in… each of us separate and a part of the whole.

As if our essence is a force of nature…
…each embedded in its own pattern…

Sometimes overlapping that of another.

May the week following <> be good to all.

Which puts my mind in other places…

Somewhat related in my vision…

Every person is a story for themselves… Each person has their own narrative… Each person has their own history… Every formation may be seen as a reformation in some sense. How could it possibly be otherwise? Every reformation is also a formation… I am trying to think of the right term… ah, yes, that is it exactly! Reconfiguration… It has never been clear to me why some people insist on making things more difficult than they need to be. It is possible that they are attempting to fill a void that they believe exists in their lives, but in most cases, they mistakenly believe that void exists in the lives of others.

It is funny how things like this work out. In my forest, a person is easy to spot, even if they are hiding behind a tree.

A [hole in the ground] is a [nothing in the ground] and yet leaves behind an impression in the mind.

An impression is a formation/reformation. Has its own story, narrative, and history.
Nothing is hidden… only discovered at the appropriate time.

Write your own story!

Thank god for these pearls!

So wanna get into Your vision but sooooo worn out 2night this morning will do it after going home tomorrow.

Pls.forgive for intransigence.

Signed uours truly

meno

A second Furthermore…???

Fools speak about things they have no idea about and they do this often…

…they become loud…

Early morning shenanigan thinks… gear myself up for the day ahead and happy to know that today’s temperature will not be too uncomfortable… read some, write some and keep a cheerful aspect at the same time perhaps. The hush surrounds me from above. The sky is completely overcast with rain, and the rain itself is stabbing me, yet there is no longer any pain. During the time when the stars were whispering, we had already snuffed out our last link. Instantaneously, everything deteriorates into a hellhole. And independence is what I shall achieve… and what you shall achieve… and from this we will remain separate as we always have… one of us alive and the other dead… as if there was no bad and no good… only the blindness continues. I could be with you and forget about the rest of the world; I could love you, but deep down I know it is all a pretend. We hear you, Prostrate Kreten, and yet you echo in the same chamber, as usual, a decade of things that do kill a part of us. You only fight against that which you are blind to and that which you refuse to accept… whether you understand it is good or bad. Are there any philosophers in here? Hello! Is anybody home? Oh… no one responds… in that case, I will keep myself company and breathe my current mental stream from the tips of my fingers into this keyboard and hope that such a resuscitation is welcome to the monster this computer is connected to…

It is because you believe that there is one ultimate way for us all to live that you would bring about our death and continue to believe you are a philosopher. You do not even know how to use your language properly to express your nonsense and therefore when you continue to read your name droppings and parrot them to us that some of us wise up and realize that the only ones who stand with you have the same stench. The stench of a one-world death that you have spent a long time preparing for and when you have no enemies left… what then? Perhaps you will fold back in on yourself and create the black hole of humanity that is destined through such behavior… a vortex that sucks what is remaining into it. At this point, I can only hope for higher performance through further tweaking and continue to make my observations and express my own subtleties that are not always so subtle… Sometimes it is entertaining for me but in the last year has moved from entertainment into boredom and I remove myself from such situations and I no longer even look to see what may attempt to fear me… there is a part of me that will never be in the hands of those who seek to control me… how disappointing it must be for them to know they will never have full control over all of us… yet what caused the wish for such things as a control, to begin with? Perhaps they are the experiment and we are the actual control group.

Seriously, however… I do hope that everyone will have a good day… sometimes it is all I can do… just hope… because right now, we are waging disgraceful support of what is not natural and this is the false bride. With the assistance of the roar of the wind behind me, I will be able to get over your voice; I will also get over those human loves that reduce us to ashes, and I was crazy about you… but now you are crazy about yourself. There is no longer room in my heart for you to reside. At long last, I am free to fly through the air just like that bird. At long last, I am free, and I have forgotten the terror that was contained inside me. At long last, I am liberated… like that wild gust of wind. At long last, I am liberated, and not only in my imagination but in reality as well. The hush surrounds me from above. The sky is on fire, and the flames are penetrating me from all sides. And now I am free once again… I am liberated from hatred, as well as the chattering of other people. Freed from the bonds of destiny that had previously held me back from kindness… There is no longer room in my heart for you to stay. The increasing of love and the lessening of evil… restoring a balance that is not yours to give…

And what happens when we reach the third furthermore? At this point, I will still refuse to apologize for my unwillingness to shift… I have no need for it.

It is only for the one… for now…

And the good pain continues!

We do not have mercy for these individuals and God will do with them as he sees fit. I look forward to the day when I walk outside and see a pristine environment that has no more ridiculous noise in it. An environment that is related to my great forests of the new world that has reached a state of peace. The Lord and his mother nature must be the ones responsible for the many wonderful things that can only be created in the natural world, while we humans can only aspire to occupy space inside them. In all honesty, this incorporates not just our physical lives but our spiritual lives as well. We want to create a better world for future generations, and we want to think that just as we can make things that are beautiful, we can also make things that are healthy and restore the equilibrium of existence.

My goal is to build a flawless natural environment that could act as a strategic anchor for my new world, and this was the last piece of the puzzle I needed to complete. To me, it embodies the concept of a life that is serene, untroubled, and unburdened, one that gives those who are more spiritual the opportunity to exchange their vitality with others who are less well-prepared. After all, we can keep our spiritual energy high if we sometimes look for ways to escape our problems and find some relief and it is that which keeps us from looking for joy in the most profane areas of existence. The notion of seeking a release, rather than an escape, is where the concept of spiritual growth gets its start. It was eventually a lifetime of discovery that led to the production of my work; thus, is it my obligation to remind myself that such a release is comprehensive in nature, and alternatively, is it the consequence of creative endeavors.

Thoughts of an order we have no control over… except in the realm of fantasy… a fantasy I enjoy to write.

Give birth my bride of thought… bring forth a new peace… a new world.

And this…

A gift from the south to the north… as today, the east and the west have already received…

There is a place that we go to in our minds when we want to ponder about the way that life is supposed to be. In such a realm for us, this space is comparable to an area that God puts aside for himself to ponder similar matters, and in this place, we picture how each individual has their own natural function to play in life. Men are able to work inside their region of equilibrium, whilst women are content with who they are, and for every infant that grows up to be either a man or a woman, they are instructed on how to be by the gravitational pull of their own gender towards each force. When examined from this angle, however, the way that life is perceived in the outside world ends up being quite similar to the way that we perceive it inside our own minds… then of course there are moments when you feel like you should be standing on the peak of the mountain, spreading your arms out like wings. And you want the breeze to carry away your body and soar… fly over the surface of the earth and enjoy freedom. And I want to be able to leave behind the aches and grudges of this world so that I may fly with my spirit…

Whoever you may be, my friend… perhaps yet to be discovered…

Shall we make a guess at who and what is hidden behind this tree? My grief and my wants did not come from the same well, thus they could not come from the same source. It was impossible for me to get my heart to sing at the same pitch… and I loved every single one of those things by myself. This has been the case ever since I was a small child, and I have never been one to go on the path blazed by others. I have not experienced what other people have, and I was unable to maintain the same level of curiosity that I had during any usual epoch. At the beginning of one of the most challenging times in my life, I was dragged away from my friends. From the darkest corners of both the good and the wicked. The riddle that continues to enslave me… from the gushing waters of the fountain to the cliffs of the mountain and the sun that rolled around me in its golden hue… the lightning in the sky as it rushed by me and the conundrum that continues to enslave me. Because of the lightning and the storm, in addition to the cloud, which seemed like an evil spirit to me despite the fact that the rest of heaven was blue.

What a disappointment it would be to witness the failed guess!

Or perhaps you get the golden star… I do not make it a practice of attempting to read other people’s hearts; rather, I focus on interacting with others and seeing what emerges from under the surface of each person. Have they had the courage to be modest and honest with one another and with themselves? This is something that is readily experienced by everyone who has both a heart and the bravery to recognize the value of what it contains. I have met many different people and sometimes it is the person that I least expect who says something that will amaze me and on a rare occasion, I detect their compassion toward others. It is good to want to be around people who have something beautiful on the inside and it gives me energy that sometimes I miss when interacting with more regular people who are mostly secular in their nature.

Hmm, I will contemplate these patterns…

Yet the direction and movement remain the same… I continue toward it and away from it simultaneously… in my own world.