Good Netflix/et all shows

House of Ninjas. Very cool. Hope to see a season 2.

Now you go.

None, at the moment.

Bruh what?

You can’t name even ONE good show?

Want me to let you in on a little secret?

In 10-20 years from now, what we call movies and TV shows will be looked back on as the silly little precursors of real life. What do I mean? I mean people will fully immerse in these stories, but not only with their vision and hearing. I mean full body all 5 senses total immersion. You will FEEL everything. That will be the common, normal form of experiencing entertainment. These things will become your vivid lived memories.

So now that you know this future development, what will you do? Are you willing to actually put your life out there and try to find some truly epic stories to suffuse your mind with/into? To grow, to learn, to be in new ways? Which will give you even further and deeper insights into who and what you already were and are?

Or just be a peon. No class, no etherics, no universals. Your move.

Why immersively experience fantasy, when we can simply apply that to reality and vicariously live through that instead… you know, like nature intended? :woman_shrugging:

I have never equated cinematic media with reality and called it real life.

So now that you know this future development, what will you do? Are you willing to actually put your life out there and try to find some truly epic stories to suffuse your mind with/into? To grow, to learn, to be in new ways? Which will give you even further and deeper insights into who and what you already were and are?

Do I (anyone) require continuous cinematic immersion, to achieve mental<—>physical liberation of mind<—>body?

Or just be a peon. No class, no etherics, no universals. Your move.

Assumptions^ on my true character and nature, that you know not of.

…perhaps I don’t want my corporeal experiences marred by the incorporeal, anymore than it already has been… so I choose my selectivity, wisely. :wink:

Peaky Blinders was great.
3 Body Problem was ok but too many plot inconsistencies.
Alice in Borderland was great.
umm what else
A Very Murray Christmas :rofl: