I’m going to explain why I leave this board

…and then we wake up like from that dream of cut reality and traverse to another side of who knows what form of another parallel universe and make some kind of stand there, for ever.

But really never knowing what’s with the plan.

What’s not to get? A difference between animals; robots and cyborgs? There really is none. It’s all grey; matter or not.

Can you put me on the waiting list for you to fix my stuff when you get around to it?

I understand, you have to do what you have to do.

There are infinite galaxies out there waiting for you to fix them. It’s a big job you have, but someone has to do it.

It is understandable that you no longer have time for ILP when you have so much to do to maintain your multiverse.

Thanks for creating everything and staying on top of the maintenance.

May the force be with you. Peace!

Meno. The plan is yours. It’s everyone’s.

That’s the way it was intended.

I have a few more things to clean up before I leave.

Thank you for showing me your species.

Unless…

Unless all is illusion- optically speaking; and Ec, this is how it may go down.

( thinking)

It’s like blob. ; an eternal foam that consists of countless possible bubbles identically arranged. The firm is consistent with an etheric substance,

Purpose(plan( fun fun fun. Creating castles and things and miracle men and all the futuristic different things ideas firms beautiful sexy things and people and children . but,

In the beginning; trillions of uniform unidentifiable beings creating their own universal platitudes; families of resemblances, long walks on a dreamy mountain trail; memorializing it with your sweetheart who will break your heart if they stay together long enough, romantic poets in the makings; never ending civil wars

There’s a lot of unlesses.

I am going to leave.

Meno. None of us were born, nor will we ever die.

Know that. Know your power. This world system type is not for me. I saw your local deities.

I let them possess me at will. I got to watch.

I got to learn.

I’ll tell you the most important deity is yourself.

Don’t forget it.

Cherish those who’ve loved you.

They may not be big names.

Ok then if you must, but like you indicated will check in at times to check messages. We are eternal and we are we , and the plan(mine) is likewise undetermined and basic .
Ok, so see you. Around.

Meno. I already told you what I’m going to do.

When I leave, I’m going to send a hyperdimensional mirror copy of myself here.

It will not be sentient or sensate.

I don’t want my loved ones to miss me.

I’m leaving meno.

Ok got it

You’ll be missed but the copy will have to suffice

Meno. It will be exactly that same me. There’ll be one exception. I’ll tell everyone after I leave that the person I left here is a hyperdimensional reflection of the real me.

So leave already!

Or get help.

Oh, and take him and her with you. :wink:

Where I’m going there’s nobody to take with me.

Some loose ends. Maybe another decade at worst.

It’s a big cosmos.

K: or said another way, it really tough to miss you if you won’t go
away…

Kropotkin

…or…don’t go away mad, just go away!

Actually, I’d like to believe that if you really do go, I had something to do with it by exposing you to yourself here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=197900

There’s got to be a part of you that recognizes you are just making all this stuff up in your head. And that’s the part that might prompt you to seek out help. Professional or otherwise.

Though I’m still close to being convinced at times that like him and her, you might be here just playing this “Ecmandu” character. Jerking our chains for whatever personal reasons. Like I used to do with Julian and Rebecca acting out our own Magus script at the Ponderer’s Guild and in the old yahoo/msn groups.

Iambiguous.

You have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Day after day, you jerk anyone and everyone’s chains.

You can’t see the world differently.

Not my problem.

You wake up in the morning and lie to yourself everyday.

I’m back in my body now.

You’re speaking directly to me.

Maybe.

But I do know this: You’re still here.

I am. So are you. We will always be. I’m not going to stay here as a sentient being. I will leave. I cannot leave until I’ve solved everything for everyone. I’m looking at spirits everywhere, including your spirit.

On their own terms and at their own pace.

All these religions and anti religions are crap on earth.

Like I stated before. If you beat existence with a big enough stick… you’d be surprised what crawls out of the woodwork.

I’m proof of that.

I was brought out of my perfect realm. It wasn’t perfect yet.

Details. Right?

• meno

Exactly. Imagine they’re about to consummate & they explode instead, & get resurrected bodies that aren’t enslaved to inclinations. Anticlimactic, amiright? Wrong. lol

Anyway, this is not a complete thought. Focus on the three parallel lines & compare to what I was working on with graded absolutism. This is the being/ontology part of virtue theory 3rd of harmonic triad.

Again, rough draft.

Totally Ec’s fault. Plus wanted poke Biggy & friends.

If any of it doesn’t make sense or looks misplaced, I was prolly taking notes to work in later.

It’s crap rn, I’m sorry.

I don’t have a sweetheart. And to reply to another thread. Don’t worry about Putin.

This world cannot be destroyed.

He’ll just be sent to hell by all his ancestors and loved ones after it’s resurrected.

You folks worry too much.

Even things like this are of little concern to me.

This planet is just one of an infinite number of planets in all our forevers.