Intent

It seems like you are saying that the US Senate and House of Representatives should trust each other and not quarrel. But I don’t see how you weave “honesty” into it. You seem to be saying that you are honestly seeing the conflict between the lower level urges and the higher level thoughtfulness. So where is the dishonesty coming in?

The lack of honesty stems from my lack of trust in what my intent may escalate into(along the lines that “the road to Hell is paved with good intentions”)if I go full throttle, can I honestly do it without harming others or myself, and if my boldness starts to spin out of control will I be honest with myself about what is compelling me to want to continue? Honest enough to begin braking again? Maybe I cannot fathom what a trickle of empowerment is or maybe I cannot understand or accept that going full throttle is not sustainable. There is definitely conflict at the crux of what I am trying to explain and it hinges not only on my competency, but also on my fortitude.

So I don’t see this as an “honesty” issue - but a fear that your deep-state urges are not healthy or wise - but you don’t have the courage or discipline to counter them.

Let me think about that a bit. O:)

If James’ revelations about the East and West are right (and he almost invariably was) the following is true -

And according to Boris Johnson, Merkel, and O’Biden the G7 are aiming exactly toward that goal (James proven to hit the mark again).

I see this as an attempt to make the East into a neo-Adam, the West into neo-Eve, and the global surveillance conglomerate playing the role of God - all to produce their “Paradise” in the neo-Garden of Eden.

Now - what does all of that have to do with you -

I am thinking that there is a natural shared dependency between the masculine and feminine. They need each other for more than merely making babies. It seems very common for women to recognize that they don’t feel completely in control of themselves and seek a male to lightly dominate them just to keep them more stable (of course we are never supposed to say that - and certainly never believe it).

And as the West is intentionally feminized - chaos and discomfort reigns. Eventually I think the plan is for the West to feel the need for the dominate East to keep them more stable - because they won’t be allowed to manage it for themselves.

If I am reading you right (not 100% that I am) - you are expressing that female who needs a little bit of masculine help stabilizing herself - a mild domination to give a better sense of inner peace. Your House and Senate need a stronger President (exactly like the US right now).

And before I guess at what kind of strategy would help with that - am I totally off base?

There is no yin and yang.

There is no masculine or feminine.

There is only one goal and one goal alone…

Every being in existence fulfill all their desires at nobodies expense.

People are defined by having the ultimate goal (The one above) or a lesser goal - any other goal besides the one above.

This idea would always fail. Humans need challenges to accomplish growth. If everything is easy, you learn nothing.

So you’re going to be a dictator and say that everyone needs to learn something or something at your pace.

People live forever Wendy … the question is who’s pace they learn it at!

Yours? Mine? Or theirs?

I choose theirs

Your proposal, nobody learns anything because there is no struggle. You need obstacles to overcome your limitations or can’t you even admit that?

Wendy,

It is precisely that I had to learn at someone else’s pace that I am what I am. I would not wish this upon any other being.

Let me give an example:

You’re walking past a person on the sidewalk going the opposite direction as them. When you two are about to pass each other, they very quickly pull out a knife and stab you in the belly. And continue walking.

What’s the lesson there?

Nobody wants that.

I think it’s extremely narcissistic of you to think existence is only meaningful if someone learns everything you learn.

I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.

I never set a pace but learning must occur. You deny them any and all learning, you are wrong. If everything is the way you want it, you have learned nothing.

You’re being a dictator again.

My current plan for existence is to make every being a hyperdimensional mirror in spirit who reflects platonic forms to live the life that they choose without anyone but a reflected being being in their reality except them.

People are curious by nature… that curiosity over the course of forever/infinity will be requested eventually (at their own pace) to teach them everything.

If everything is the way you want it, you learn nothing. Why not frame life in a positive light? Why are you only seeing negative?

Wendy,

And there you go… being a dictator.

Over the course of infinity, they’ll get curious. They’ll make the reflections gradually harder at times.

But this is the question I have to ask of you?

Is it so important to you that everyone is like you?

How about another one …?

Do you want others to suffer you?

When there is nothing to get curious about, there will be no curiosity. You want everyone to choose everything that happens so that means they know everything in the mirrored world you plan to trap them in. It’s a high crime to lure spirits into fake realities where there is nothing to learn. You want what makes us human to disappear, you want the unknown to disappear. Ecmandu, neither you or me can control reality. Please find a way to enjoy reality as it is.

Think about a reality with Hollywood… and books. All these different dimensions that are created cause curiousity. Not only that… if you reflect and project spirits exactly as they are and don’t ever change it, because you think it’s perfect just the way it is…

That’s your decision.

I tell people this:

I won’t tell you what your perfect is if you don’t tell me what my perfect is… let’s sit down and discuss it.

And yes,… we do have the power to change it.

You are contradicting yourself. You want what you want. You have to know what you want to want it, to control it so it is what you want. Nothing new or novel or unknown will ever happen, it can’t. You will be trapped in a worse environment, in a more boring environment with only yourself. Think about that. Once all spirits are trapped alone into an all known forever mirrored reality, what is there to learn? Nothing.

Again,

You’re being a dictator. You assume that people HAVE to learn. They don’t.

The goal of life is to give everyone what they want forever at nobodies expense.

You are so narcissistically trapped in what YOU think people should learn and experience that you think people not being YOU is wrong/evil… YOU think you know what’s best for everyone!

Like I stated above…

You can reflect spirits exactly without changing the shape of the mirror if YOU think this existence is already perfect as it is. You get what you want, they get what they want.

It’s not your decision to tell a person what they want…

That’s a form of psychopathy.

Like I said before…,

I won’t tell you what your perfect is (and everyone has a different one) if you don’t tell me what my perfect is.

Let’s assume that every spirit is omniscient but unique… they can scan the information of the whole of existence before they decide on their personal forever. What’s the sacrifice here?

There is no experience without learning. Learning is what makes an experience an experience. You can call me whatever you want, but that doesn’t change reality. You’re idea sucks big cojones.

Wendy,

I’m going to be blunt with you. You don’t understand existence very well.

You say that your location is Hades. You do not speak like a person who’s had to adapt and survive REAL hell.

I am that person.

You have no choice but to learn on any plane of existence. It’s not an option.

As I’m typing this, I’m watching a guy cut hedges with a gas powered hedge cutter … didn’t know that was going to happen!

There is no all-knowing being.

This being doesn’t exist.

As long as you live (for any being) you will learn something new —- forever and ever!!!

The problem I have with you, is that you think they need to learn it like you do, otherwise, existence sucks.

And yes, I will call you names…

You’re still a narcissist.

People would cut up their own bodies in hell to get what I’m working towards…

And that’s why I know you’re not a hell being.

You are contradicting yourself again, getting exactly what you want/engineer is not learning. Nothing will be learned in your plan. You cannot be your own God and still learn anything because you already know everything and everything that you want to happen. No new experiences. No learning. This reality gives you new experiences, new things to learn because you are not in control.