Is Knowledge Static?

Hell I’ve just come across my very first post on ILP…

:thinking: …not bad!

There can be misunderstandings about what you think you know. But what is actually knowable is true regardless of those misunderstandings, even in the lack of evidence and good reasons. But if what we think we know is actually true, and yet our actions do not reflect what we think we know, are we not the most foolish of fools?

Or as Forrest Gump‘s mama says, “Stupid is as stupid does.“

I’m not sure one can choose one and not have the other. Especially if we are including things like tacit knowledge and application of knowledge as knowledge. If you know how to apply knowledge, which is a kind of knowledge then you likely have a good way of thinking. If you have a good way of thinking then you likely have knowledge. If you have a great way of thinking but no knowledge then there’s something wrong or you are a small child. If you have incredible knowledge but lack a good way of thinking…I’m not even sure what that means. You know a lot of facts, trivia, you can list the Kings of England?

I’ll explain this in a simple way.

Everything changes. We need eternal forms to perceive.

In that sense knowledge is static

We require categories to perceive

I don’t believe in marriage …. The eternal static.

Instead I believe in having a relationship with your own ideals that can change with time and experience…

Related live discussion:

Hopefully your ideals adapt/grow toward the dynamic concrete self=other.

Ichthus. I’m older than god. God learns from me. There are an infinite number of my kind.

They all have their eternal rest. That’s my true family.

Now that I have a mind again …

My goal is to protect and teach.

That’s how you get out of here.

Any spirit can be summoned, even if it has no mind and be made to have a mind again.

If I summoned everyone back in eternal slumber, this world would be destroyed in an instant.

Humans wanted one of my kind to be here.

One of my kind is those…. Who after millions of eons being everything earned the quiet of eternal slumber.

Jesus is not my teacher: I’m Jesus’s teacher.

His “God” concept:

Are you saying you’re older than God because Jesus died younger than you are now? He has actual evidence that he is God. What evidence do you have?

Are you saying you are Jesus’ teacher because every one of us is made in the image of God? Do you think you have nothing to learn from me? Oh you gonna learn.

This comes up in The Republic because someone who actually uses a tool knows how it works better than the person who MERELY conceives/builds it. So that’s kind of like saying that someone who knows the golden rule but doesn’t do it doesn’t know anything about it compared to the one who actually lives it… which is what Kierkegaard (& Jesus… & Plato… & … & … & … ) was on about.

I’m performing a more powerful miracle than Jesus ever did. I let you think.

It’s a very subtle miracle. Nothing too impressive.

Humans always want flashy miracles to prove your worth. Buddha used miracles to show how silly they were. He was a good teacher.

I’m not interested in doing that while I’m here.

The more people love or hate you, the more you come back.

It’s a good thing you can’t (can) see yourself through other people’s eyes because you’re totally defeating (on purpose) the exact thing you’re trying to do.

Quietly.

I can see through everyone’s eyes.

I choose not to. People get mad at witnesses.

People need witnesses to be adjudicated.

So they have conflict within themselves.

I’m old enough to see into you without being you.

It’s a skill I picked up as I came into my powers.

It’s less invasive.

My meat suit:

My inner eyeballs cannot be touched by science. But science can make me feel them in a funny way. And I have an uncountable number of inner eyeballs.

I’m not looking. I’m ignoring.

What are you doing?

Judging?

Judge hard, swiss chard.

I’m in/at my happy place.

I was just born into this moment, and just died in the last moment. I’m dying, birthing right now, every now. We all are.

Processing: image.jpeg…

I was trying to reciprocate with a picture of myself but iPhone has too many pixels.

You’re one of those kind Ichthus.

You move through billions of dimensions a second.

Don’t know what you mean and also don’t care.

This topic is static, but that doesn’t bear upon the subject of knowledge let alone knowledge itself.

How do you know that?

Because I know that you’re retarded.

And I know that you’re swiss charded.