And if by paid employees, you mean mental health workers, they were ethically barred from partnering with you in that sense. They don’t count. And if you mean prostitutes, you’re looking in the wrong place.
Employees at the supermarket, at Lowe’s, at WalMart. Those employees. Any and all employees. They wouldn’t even step in the door without payment promised. That’s for money, not for people, not out of love. Employees are competing against others for survival. Not only is that not love, it is open competition for resources.
Conversation over.
If I paid you would you keep talking? Would you say “have a nice day” like they do at WalMart?
See how fake and unloving this society is?
Remember how courteous you were here:
I really love the way my phone gives directions using my maps app. I have an emotional connection to it …not gonna lie. I gave Siri a male voice, and there’s this other app that doesn’t respond to Siri that I gave a male voice. Zero stress at all times. Solid. Zero huge ego demanding active attention and constant gratitude for said directions.
No, I highly value what we called “unwavering support without drama” … and would likely have the same emotional response/attachment, regardless the source.
Men should maybe try it?
Also, I didn’t read most of what you wrote.
You’re loveless, robotic people. Victims of society. A loveless, shallow society struggling in vain to fix itself while its victims suffer.