Some of these details are personal. I’m not discussing those details here.
Let’s just say I approached, was genuinely interested, kind and courteous and it was made very clear that no “arrangement” or “commitment” of any kind was desired.
You ruled out billions of people you have never even met. That’s a cognitive distortion.
But in a sense, it is also accurate, since none of us are perfect. That’s why grace is required. But it is possible to discern between someone who is not ready to be mutually invested, and someone who is just temporarily derailed or sidetracked from that investment (losing the war between their competing desires, versus unresisted surrender).
They didn’t know you. And if by paid employees, you mean mental health workers, they were ethically barred from partnering with you in that sense. They don’t count. And if you mean prostitutes, you’re looking in the wrong place.
Exactly, and they won’t. That’s precisely why the example is incongruent.
Not even a quarter of those people will cross paths with me.
I won’t be able to communicate with billions of people. Nor do I want to. The sheer number of people is irrelevant, actually not irrelevant in the sense of how disheartening it is.
Is that a question? Are you talking about mental health staff, or prostitutes? If neither, what sort of paid employees are you referring to — coworkers? People under your employ? People paid to provide excellent customer service at whatever establishment you are patronizing? Who?
Based on that experience and on several others. Plus factoring in that I do not approach and usually keep to myself. And factoring in my age and simply being realistic. Also factoring in the state of promiscuous, dirty, disloyal society.
Employees at the supermarket, at Lowe’s, at WalMart. Those employees. Any and all employees. They wouldn’t even step in the door without payment promised. That’s for money, not for people, not out of love. Employees are competing against others for survival. Not only is that not love, it is open competition for resources.
If I paid you would you keep talking? Would you say “have a nice day” like they do at WalMart?
See how fake and unloving this society is?
Remember how courteous you were here:
You’re loveless, robotic people. Victims of society. A loveless, shallow society struggling in vain to fix itself while its victims suffer.