Love Ontology

Hush…simple mind…just love…don’t question…don’t ask why?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x_kOA7YULc[/youtube]

I don’t try any harder than anyone else on this forum. You know my effort levels now, wow.

You posted a bukowski video. he’s famous for saying don’t try. He also said if you’re going to try, go all the way. So contradictions we all are.

If I didn’t think you existed… I wouldn’t be replying to you. Because… you wouldn’t be there, ever.

okay complexity king, I’m not watching your sarcastic videos.

Ecmandu, You may not want to be alone, is all. I don’t exist other than to mirror you, is all. You can blink me out of existence any time you want.

Shhhhhhhh…don’t worry naïve child…love will find a way.
It’ll all work out i the end, 'cause love is all we need.

Just more diapers I have to clean. That’s not sarcasm, that’s an adult speaking to a baby that doesn’t understand language yet.

ga ga goo goo, got it!

Man someone did a number on you in the love department.

You’re going to pull that on me?

I made the new plan for all beings in the multiverse.

Now I just have to wait for you to grow up.

It may take trillions of eons.

But wait, I will.

What happens when parallel universes collide?

Ha!!!
That’s it…keep projecting.
I love it…dare I use such a word?

And if I say you want to push a nuclear button to prove your point that peace isn’t possible am I projecting there too? Are you a psychologist, armchair or otherwise? “You’re projecting on the projector and it’s making my vomit project.”

So nobody did you wrong love wise, you were just born to dislike love or peace. haha

Because you are a twat?

BB wrote:

“What happens when parallel universes collide?”

Ecmandu responds:

Consent violation

Guess I’ll take your word for it, with your plan and all.

I don’t think you understand. These universes collide constantly. Which is really fucking annoying.

Existence does not work until we each have our OWN universe.

I figured out how to do this.

Now. I just wait.

I wait for all of you to grow up and catch up.

The usual contribution from this genius.

I don’t have to, drama queen.
You are never at peace…never will be…you will only experience comfort as your needs/desires are easily taken care of and you do not feel them…they fall below your consciousness.

Every moment, every second, you live, you are fighting to live…willing…struggling…working…
When the effort is manageable you call it comfortable, or happiness…
There is no life without struggle…
To be conscious of existence is to experience need/suffering…or struggle…effort…
There is no evolution, no progress without struggle…necessity is the mother of all…Ananke.

What do you think, princess?

I was born to love truth and hate lies.
The rest is you trying to make sense of what is above your tiny, feminine, mind.

Why is love so important to the homo sapiens?

Two basic reasons…
We reproduce cooperatively…heterosexually.
We have evolved a cooperative survival strategy, necessitating tolerance and self-deciet.

Love is the lubricant…what intoxicate the mind and placates a pre-existing fight/flight mechanism.
Love is bonding.
Love confuses - expands - self-identification so as to include other - focusing on similarities and disregarding differences.
Love numbs a female’s natural anxiety so as to permit penetration to occur - similarly her autoimmune system is tricked to gestate a foreign entity in her body. If self-deceit fails the foetus is aborted.
Love is about imprinting - see how and why duckling hatching from their eggs immediately imprint with the first life forms they see - same mechanism and strategy.
Love is blind? Yes, indeed. When the veil lifts, and clarity returns, love evaporates under the hot bright sunlight.