Observing JSS' thoughts on Psychology - RM:AO

Walls do not a prison make - but foolish hopes and fears certainly will.

Are any hopes - constructive virtues - positive attitudes/affectance - not foolish? :-k

This is the kind of IQ we are dealing with.
It equates recreational parks with the wilderness.
Sheltering cultivates soft men…transmen…feminized.

Constructive virtues begin with an acknowledgment and understanding of reality.

Claiming ‘race’ is a social construct, for example, makes any solution founded on this erroneous presumption, all but impossible.
If someone fails to perceive the problem his “constructive solutions” will always fail, leading to upgrades based on the exact same error, until he destroys himself.

Who said anything about ‘recreational parks’? What happened to free will?

You constantly push this narrative that we are not free, whilst simultaneously professing the existence of free will, hence you’ve created your own prison, one that I expect you’ve lived in your whole life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtnqVZEktyg

Free-will, androgyne, comes with responsibilities.
You can express anything you like, and then suffer the consequences.
But, like the hobbies you threw about, you want the protection of the collective to guarantee your safety.

If you want to be a whore, then be a whore, but don’t run to the police or to the hospital to deal with the consequences.
Your free-will, means others also have free-will…and if your expression of your paedophilia is what you do, then they can react to it as they will.
If you demand restrictions upon another’s free-will, then you should accept them upon your own.

Wilderness, simpleton, means no safety nets. No search and recue, no police…no medical system.
It doesn’t mean going rock climbing, or white-water rafting in a nature park or safari in a preserve.

Societies have rules, for the services they offer.
Rules that discipline sick fucks, like you, to its welfare.
If you want to live without rules, then the others should not be restricted by any social rules either.

Yes, moron…society requires a sacrifice… a limit to your will.
Every gain entails a loss.
It wouldn’t be so difficult to accept if we truly had no free-will, would it?

I’ve explained this in threads concerning morals/ethics, but you are either too dumb to understand, or you don’t read them…so why come here and confront me, androgyne?

Paraphilia has a demographic cost.
Individual expressions are restricted because then we would have no societies.

If sickos, like you, want to have sex with cows, or canines, then do so, but don’t demand society accept it as “normal” - don’t teach it to children to habituate them to your sickness.
Do it and shut the fuck up.

These behaviours are unethical, not because I said so, or god disapproves, moron…it is unethical because it disrupts and contradicts group cohesion and health - reducing a society’s competitiveness and stability.
You demand that society protect you so that you can openly express your sexual dysfunctions…in effect you want society to protect what is detrimental to it.

Pedophilia is a mental disease moron and a crime, so is, as far as I’m aware, bestiality. So you’re argument is mute since society offers no protection to those practising them.

But your argument was never about that was it? Your issue is with people living their lives, not harming anyone else in the process, that’s what irks you. We return to this theme with you and your followers again and again.

Why does the goat complain about pedophilia in the West when many countries around the world don’t even have laws regarding the age of consent?

:laughing:

Surprise, surprise, look who it is… what happened… run out of pancake mix?

Ec, everyone can read each other’s feelings — we’re all special like you, unless we are broken.

Lorikeet, how dare you diss recreational parks.

All: It’s wrong because it violates consent (self=other, us=them), and a society that protects consent violation will not stand…is a house as divided as it violates consent (with or without written/unwritten rules beyond what we already know in our gut).

Lorikeet … Do you like being called insulting names? Are you trying to bond with folks when you give them insulting labels? Do you actually like the people you insult, and call them by the nihil you want to sharpen out of them? Is that your way of building a strong culture? Help us understand, you racist, sexist name-caller who is apparently not sexually interested in children or animals. That last part after apparently wasn’t an insult.

Costard… were you molested as a child or something? Did it not damage you & desensitize/acclimate you to be more inclined to revictimize? We all grew up with our consent being violated in some way — but truly growing up is respecting consent rather than repeating what we know is garbage. That’s living life, no?

_
Don’t speak^ for All…

Your writing style is somewhat ambiguous. Did I fail to respect consent somewhere?

@Mag
As you see, desperate degenerate only have one standard to direct their actions: lawfulness.
Popularity. Popular opinion.
If the State permits it, then it is okay with them.
They have no other standard.

Recall how years ago homosexuality was considered a psychosis…and more recently transexuality.
Now they are “normal” and they are normal because the American state - American society - says so.
Intersubjectivity.
Humanity = god.
Humanity is creator of truth.
Humanity usurps everything, including nature.
Ergo, race and gender are “social constructs” and as such they can be deconstructed.

It’s a matter of time for paedophilia and bestiality and necrophilia to be “normalized” in the American dominated “west”. using the exact same arguments declare homosexuality and transsexuality “normal”…
If there’s a core reason to the war in Ukraine, it is this…Americanisation of humanity.
Messianism - Globalism - degeneracy. Anti-reality; anmti-nature; anti-traditinos; anti-culture; anti anything that stands in the way of its globalizing project, including families and truth itself.
They only want society to ‘free them’ to fully express their secret degeneracy…
It could be anything… because activism will normalize it in time.

They have no objective critirion…only popularity…colelctivism.

Read what Sade had to say:

Do you see why degeneracy increases when empire begin to collapse?

As their control wanes they must employ every means to keep the masses under their control.

The liberation of women is part of it.
Returning women to their natural roles as genetic/memetic filters, this time bolstered by providing them with technological means to overcome nature’s limit on their sexual power, you manufacture a condition where many females and most men are excluded from satisfying their sexual desires…so they turn to degeneracy to find gratification.
Men become transexuals realizing the state supports and promotes femininity - unable to defeat them the man joins them.

The first sign was when the MRA/MGTOW movement took off, a while ago - a resentful reaction to feminism.
The movement failed, because they failed to account for the differences in biology and systemic preference for the feminine - Feminization of Man - in the American dominated west.
These naive men-children could not predict the fact that sexual blackmail doesn’t work on females as well as it works on males.

I am convinced many who became swept up in that movement eventually turned to transsexuality, as a psychological capitulation to what they could not comprehend nor challenge.

_
So free, Lorikeet, that the West is planning on how to implement their conscriptions that will be fighting against Russia in an imminent future.

Their short-term memories are truly atrocious. :icon-rolleyes:

thing is, nobody except they want to fight Russia… coz, you know… it’s not our war.

Lorikeet.

You’re not as strong as I am in spirit. You always try to talk about the feminized male.

You wouldn’t last a second in places I’ve been without committing suicide.

This is not a pissing match lorikeet.

There are things you don’t want to know.

You speak in terms of evolution and race.

If Hitler had actually listened to his master race, the holocaust would have never occurred.

You’re Hitler in this example. Godwins law right?

I’m case you don’t know godwins law…. The longer a conversation occurs people eventually talk about nazis.

Why are you trying to be so brave when you’re not?

I’m critiquing everyone in all existence. That requires courage you don’t understand.

Yet. You call me a feminized male coward.

If Russia and China are defeated nothing will stand in the way of implementing their plan.
Look at what they’re doing to western Europe…France, Britain, Sweden, Ireland…that’s their plan.
Uniformity…
Superficial, American diversity - image.
Culture-of-no Culture.
No race/ethnicity.
No sex/gender.
No gods…
Absolute uniformity…appearing to be diverse.

Melting Pot.
Everything reduced to a product. Consumerism.
Including race/ethnicity, sex/gender, culture.
Look what’s become of the States.
The Empire of Lies…where the most gifted liars rise to the top.

That’s fine. But you don’t see spirit.

When you abuse, you’ll be abused.

Our continued existence speaks for itself.