Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

i dont even know what that means not all of us are playing the queer drama shit

It’s strictly Platonic. After all, Satyr is just an invention of mine. :sunglasses:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnCS4qfl4iI[/youtube]

i havent even heard anything about her in years. is this what youve been doing all this time? obsessing over people on a couple of obscure forums?

jim lahey = goat

Trust me: When you’re waiting for godot, you get to make things up as you go along. And, actually, I let Satyr think up Lyssa. Phoneutria too.

I got the idea from The Magus.

now i know youre full of shit because you only ever had 1 idea

No, seriously, the part where Maurice Conchis spins Nicholas Urfe around and around. The meta-theater. No director. No actors. No script. Only here I play all the characters.

This is beautiful.

You’d be surprised at the characters I’ve played. Something that Karpel Tunnel never picked up on at the Ponderer’s Guild. But my most elaborate “productions” were in the Yahoo philosophy groups. Of course back then I had a couple of virtual friends – Julian and Rebecca – aiding and abetting me. Julian died a couple of years ago and Rebecca just dropped off the face of the earth. So now it’s all me.

I doubt it.

Honestly that is one era I am not sorry I missed.

I was out getting drunk.

But now here we all are.

In the art that is the cosmos, the art that is all of us, that Ecmandu is not a fan of.

I once got it on with a girl named Rebecca while her 8 year old cousin was sitting right in front of us watching a movie.

Maurice described to Nicholas the era before his own time like this…

We lay on the ground and kissed. Perhaps you smile. That we only lay on the ground and kissed. You young people can lend your bodies now, play with them, give them as we could not. But remember that you have paid a price: that of a world rich in mystery and delicate emotion. It is not only species of animal that die out. But whole species of feeling. And if you are wise you will never pity the past for what it did not know. But pity yourself for what it did.

That sort of thing was once the whole of the productions. Only now my own conclusions are considerably more dark and cynical.

Back then with Julian and Becky, I was still only on the cusp of full blown moral nihilism. There was just enough optimism to my narrative to keep me afloat in the scenarios we thought up.

Now the “script” revolves more around this:

He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest.

John Fowles [also from The Magus]

The point these days is either to be yanked up out of the hole I’ve dug myself into or to yank someone else down into it with me.

That is too creepy Iam. I did not read the whole thing.

See, what did I tell you: balls of steel.

Is that what you call it.

True, most call them “brass balls”: youtu.be/6FWfKoc-MKM

But balls of steel seems more appropriate for the “young and beautiful”.

After all, isn’t that what Lily and Rose were? And they were given balls of steel.

Well, in the meta-theater they were. :sunglasses: