Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Alright, so will the real Alpha+Omega please stand up.

Are you actually a guy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: or are you a trickster come to play your games? :-k And you are actually a Native American? - if so, that is so cool. But can your words be trusted?

Either way itā€™s so funny :unamused:

Which only serves to confirm the fact that ā€œnothing is ever what it seemsā€ ā€“ perhaps ](*,) even now.

Hey arctie, when are you going to post yours?

aw how cute. And where is yours, itlog? Or did I miss it?

And this is ILP - a masquerade ball.

How do you know what i posted would be REAL? But I could post a wolf - therein lies my archtype. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hello, Alpha+omega,

Which tribe.

Sioux.

As for the negative comments of other posters: I didnā€™t expect anything else.

I donā€™t have to prove anything to you.

You are not my friends and never will be.

:teasing-neener:

Thatā€™s cool, Alpha+Omega.

By cool, I mean your tribe, not the rejection of these ā€œphilosophers.ā€

What got you into bodybuilding?

Can you not understand though A+O that in pretending to be something that you are not albeit I think it was clearly very creative and ingenious of you and then the way in which you revealed yourselfā€¦

Us human beings being as faulty as we areā€¦did you not consider that there might be some negativity? Truth be told, I am still not sure of who you are and thatā€™s not speaking negatively :laughing:. The first moment I actually felt that you might not be a woman was when you came out with that negative commentā€¦that remark you made. Although women are fully capable of making them and sounding as vehemently as you did, the sense I got of you at that moment was of a man.

Also, one can never really say ā€œneverā€. At some point you may be friends with some of us. When you say never, you close off all possibilitiesā€¦

Aside from all of that, who in your estimation was the greatest Sioux leader?

Who really cares if something is true in the net or not. You say something about yourself, I assume itā€™s true. It gets tiring to assume everyoneā€™s BSā€™ing me. Iā€™ll likely never meet any of you in real life anyway.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

This has probably saved the page. [-o<

:laughing:

[size=85]Deleted[/size]

Smears. Circa 1994. (Iā€™m on the left.)

Iā€™m impressed with ya boyā€™s glossy ponytails - like silkā€¦

You still fronting that fro today smears?

To what % are you French and German, Faust, if you do not mind telling me?

Zero. Iā€™m half italian and half swamp yankee.

Faust,

I think you and smear have some serious hair issue :laughing:

Just joshing you of course.