Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Hmmm. I took the picture because it was one of those rare moments when the hair looked okay.

smears, that hair is fantastic

and faust, you more or less resemble what i think iā€™ll look like in another ~30 years =D>

how long have you had that particular pair of eyeglasses? iā€™ve had the ones presently on my face for almost 10 years

every pair iā€™ve tried since just aint the same, yā€™know, and so i imagine these will look like those in another ~30 years :laughing:

So Faust you are telling me zero of your (16) great-great-grandparents were born in either France or Germany?

amor - I dunno about the eyeglasses. Theyā€™re just mags. I get most of them in the lost and found drawer at work.

Form - to my knowledge, I have no ancestors from Germany or France. Maybe some Dutch blood - my great grandfather was a Manxman with a dutch surname.

Must be the Dutch I am seeing, thanks. I have a bit of Swiss in me-myself.

I canā€™t for the life of me remember who that guy isā€¦

Nope, I look like a conservative politician.

This is my new screensaver.

So, is the baby you were squeezing out in that photo healthyā€¦? What are you going to call itā€¦?

Smears -

Ya know, that happens to me all the time.

You evoke the spirit of a constipated Mozart.

Thank you. I happen to know he did his best work while he was constipated. I can cite Ernst Werklempterā€™s ā€œLitchi Contra Mozartā€, a paper Werklempter wrote for ā€œThe Journal of Tropical Fruits and Famous Composersā€.

ā€œMozart was nuts about litchis, and even wrote a short piece for piano inspired by the unfortunate effect they had on his digestive system, his delightful Stoppenmeinenpoopen Sonata, which is traditionally played while standingā€.

Standing? Iā€™d say itā€™s better with crossed legs.

Thereā€™s room for innovation, of course.

You evoke the spirit of a non-magical Harry Potter.

I keep getting told this. I donā€™t see it, personally.

You need to take another look then. :laughing:

Itlog:

We donā€™t know if heā€™s non-magical. :-k

Thatā€™s true. It looks like heā€™s reading up on the latest magic spell.