Rape, Murder, And Incest Amongst Animal Species.

Many like to equate animal species with “human morals” with fallacies of anthropomorphisms of the idealistic persuasion however in biology and studies of animals you will find a reality much different.

I have only but one goal in this thread: To name as many different animal species that I can find on the internet from A-Z that exhibit the behavior of rape, murder, and incest amongst their own species in order to dispel naive mythologies of moralists once and for all.

Consequently since this is going to be a large project of mine this thread will not be done all in one night but rather I plan to fill information into periodically with links and websites for each animal species.

I will first post the name of the animal followed by a picture of it only to describe the particular behaviors that it individually exhibits.

It is my hope tonight that I can find some national database that stores archives on the internet of a variety of species because if I can’t find one this will be more painstakenly harder to do.

and?

Yes, some animal species do, and humans often do too, but hopefully that kind of human will die out: sooner rather than later.

I found a animal encyclopedia. :slight_smile:

Let the games begin.

As I said I won’t get it done all in one setting.

I plan to make this a enormous project on my part however I will name a couple of animal species tonight to get things started.

I have edited my post - please re-read…

What gives you these impressions?

Let’s start with a classic case of animal cannibalism.

I am not beginning in the A section in a alphabetical sense but I believe this will work out for a first post.

[b]Species: Praying Mantis.

Behavior: Females eat the males of the species after sexual reproduction.[/b]

sciencedaily.com/releases/20 … 183753.htm

I don’t know, but it’s something I sense - society cannot progress with how it is at present - there will be an impending shift in the circumstance of man: which will spell death to such primitive ways and qualities.

I do believe he’s trying to provide evidence concerning the origin of human morals.

Species: Mallard Ducks And Waterfowl.

Behavior: Forced Copulation. (Rape.)

elibrary.unm.edu/sora/Auk/v097n0 … p0879.html

bytesofscience.blogspot.com/2007 … -with.html

It just gets to the point that I am tired of people in the conversations of morality in bringing up animal species around their naive foundations of personal subjective morals centered in the fallacies of anthropomorphisms.

I figured the best way to combat this is to create a entire thread devoted to the behavior of animals. :slight_smile:

In otherwords you only decree such things as wrong in the name of your idealistic ideologies.

I commend your honesty.

Good idea.

I just don’t have the time to indulge in such futile attempts to make a point for those that cannot think for themselves or outside their feel-good cultural box.

Perhaps it will also shed a light on gender issues for those that confront me with their failed human delusions concerning nature, sexual roles and feminism.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I am mostly doing this out of boredom and because I’m basically tired of the misuse of animal studies by whining lamenting moral humanists.

I knew you would get a kick out of this thread.

In other-words, yes: I decree such things as wrong because something inside my head tells me they are, and no, it’s not voices: it’s my innate moral code - every modern unit should have one :sunglasses:

If you want to liken yourself to primitive creatures: that is up to you, but some of us evolved differently / without negative attributes…

Species: Orangutans.

Behavior: Forced Copulation

aboutancestors.com/RedOchre/Red_Ochre_4

www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi- … 4/ABSTRACT

What you really mean to say is that your religious semantical moral codes in your head tells you that its idealization “must” be met by everyone.

:sunglasses:

( Absolutism nonsense.)

The idealization “must” be met by everyone, or they will die-out: like every other obsolete mammal has done so before them - I will leave you alone now, and stop defiling your ‘thread’. :evilfun:

Here comes the religion. :stuck_out_tongue: #-o [-X :evilfun:

What has survival of the best, got to do with religion? I thought it was more to do with Biology/Science, myself!