Retards of the ILP

I’ve been gone too long, I missed my diagnosis.

With all this discussion of dick sucking from Magnus and Sauwelios they should just get a room together somewhere. I think they need some private time together where it is best to leave them alone. Magnus, you’re so full of it, I remember when you told me that you live in Romania and about your gypsy heritage. Just stop with all your gypsy lies already.

Like I’ve said previously, I’m still an anarchist as I hate all government and believe in self rule it’s just I like some of the ambitions of Donald Trump because if he is genuine going against the international globalist establishment that’s something I can support even though I myself am not political.

That certainly however rests upon if he is genuine…Time will tell.

Oh…

Maybe you misunderstood.

Roma are Gypsie, named after Romania, but are found all over Europe.

He is likely just a cock sucking Roma Gypsie from Montenegro who works as a traveling Carnie with his group, operating the ship ride that goes back and forth:

But if you get on the ship, sometimes you can get trapped on it for a good hour, cause he is also a male prostitute, who goes around back to the other side of the ship so others in line can’t see, but everyone on the ship still can see, him have Dirty-Homo-Carnie Gypsie Sex, his cries of orgasm mixed with screams of panic and disgust from above, arching his back in pull penetrative arch as vomit falls all around him and the man who has entered him, one sweaty, puke smear mess, squirming in the ciggarette butt dotted dirt.

Or… I could be wrong and that is not him at all. I’m just trying to make all the things I’ve heard about him fit together. I really don’t kbow much about Magnus othrr than to say Philosophy isn’t his strong suit.

If you have no respect for my intelligence, you have no respect for intelligence…

I respect yours enough to engage you…

If you actually believe as a subjectivist that we’re having a discussion that is

A bit early. We still have 12 days till Thanksgiving.

And you really, really, really do believe that this settles it, don’t you?

As with God, if you say that something is true then that makes it true.

Only you can’t send me to Hell.

Uh, right?

By the way, I suspect that you don’t have a fucking clue as to just how preposterous you come off here.

That must take enormous discipline. =D>

I knew you would say that! :wink:

How do I know death would be a break? For all I know I could go to hell or reincarnate as a african lesbian forced to bang a bunch of fat guys all day.

There is no difference between you and Turd other than the fact that he has far more stamina than you do. Other than that, you are equal, both of you being psychologically deformed. With Turd this is apparent due to his stamina. His posts betray a great deal of instincts, each one of which is respectable individually, being fired at the same time, colliding with each other, acquiring a new, deformed, shape as a consequence. There is so much energy, yet because this energy is poorly handled, there is very little substance. Basically, there is nothing. Beside intellectual masturbation.

You are exactly the same minus energy.

HaHaHa = Turd with no energy

That’s exactly the kind of psychological insight a Roma Carnie would have Magnus.

Your posts have one of the lowest quality/quantity ratios I’ve ever seen on the Internet.

You are our resident Frankenstein’s monster.

You make a mistake of confusing the self with the other. This is what narcissists do. They see others as an extension of their own selves. They think that how they work is necessarily how everyone else works.

You don’t believe in the principle of individuation. Rather, you believe in the principle of holism. You think that “all is one”. That unity is fundamental and that disunity is superficial. Like Schopenhauer’s belief in the universal will permeating everything that exists.

In plain terms, you think that what is unsettled in your head is necessarily unsettled in other people’s heads.

It’s a very useful confusion if you are incapable of solving your own problems and if noone is willing to solve them for you. By tricking them into thinking that your problems are their problems you can force them to solve them for you.

When others fail to solve your problems you accuse them of having unresolved problems that they are denying.

It’s very difficult for you to accept that your problems are only your own problems. Because then, you will have to take responsibility for them.

If you came to me and asked me a question you want an answer to you I will simply respond with “I don’t know and I am not interested in answering your question”. This would leave you on your own.

This is why you have to accuse me that I am denying problems. It’s a trick to make me do what you want me to do.

But what worth are your accusations, your opinions, when your main argument is that value judgments are subjective?

If you claim that every value judgment is subjective, and if “every value judgment” includes your own value judgments as it does, then your value judgments are subjective and not necessarily applicable to me.

It’s a self-defeating argument.

And so, what you’re doing is you are trying to fool me into thinking that your problems are my problems so that I will have to solve your problems.

But you are not even interested in solving your problems. Rather, you are interested in proving that they cannot be solved.

That there are no value judgments that are independent from mind.

Thus, you are not seeking an answer. Rather, you are seeking to replicate your degenerate psychology within me.

For the reason you cannot resolve your problems is because they have become too painful.

You quite simply lack courage – or whatever ability is necessary – to face your painful instincts.

Your aim is to clone your painful instincts within other’s minds and make sure they never face them.

You act in a manner that suggests that your degenerate psychology is superior to my healthy psychology.

Yet your beliefs suggest that you don’t believe there are superior and inferior psychologies.

Beliefs and deeds are two different things.

What does it matter what you think of me when your main argument is that value judgments are subjective?

You explicitly claim that your value judgments are a matter of personal preference. You think that I am preposterous not because I really am but because that’s what you want to believe.

You are defeating yourself.

Irrespective of that, what does it matter how I “come off” which is to say appear to others?

I only care about truth and opinions are not necessarily true.

Then, I have to ask, what does it matter what truth-denying retards think of me?

What does it matter what majority thinks of me when I know that majority, the modern majority in particular, is detached from reality?

That’s egocentrism on your part. Assuming that your opinions, which you claim to be merely subjective, matter.

Do you really think that you, Turd, Trixie, Mr. R, HaHaHa, Fixed Cross and other ILP retards constitute everything that has ever existed?

Do you really think that present day people is all that has ever been?

Have you heard of history? Different times? Different kinds of societies, value standards, etc?

Of course you haven’t.

You are entirely stuck in the present, completely oblivious of the past.

You are entirely stuck within the limitations of the primitive English language, and you aren’t even English.

It’s not my fault you are an irreparable wretch, Trixie.

An ad hom that adds nothing to conversation, case closed.

You were dungeonized for a very good reason.

No, I was dungeon for false reasons, accused of being Harley Quinn when I am actually the Harlequinn of hate, the Pirate of Purple, the Pudding and the Pudding of Pudding.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1SWaG79_MU[/youtube]

[quote=“Magnus Anderson”]
Kropotkin: a dreamer living in a fantasy land, easily annoyed, flinches at everything disturbing his sleep

K: I am impressed you actually thought of me… because to be honest with you,
I don’t give you a moments thought… even when I am answering you, I don’t
really think about you because you are just a clueless kid and I don’t bother
with clueless children… When I am “responding to you”, I am really just
focusing on my thoughts and what I am thinking about is what I am writing…
you just happen to be there…

Kropotkin