Shout your Hell (~Heaven)

In heaven, every hair is accounted for, and you are tickled by the known.

In hell, it’s all loose hairs & unwanted tickles from unknown sources.

#shoutyourheaven
#thehellyoucanDoWithout

What’s grosser than gross?

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3475712/

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3305059/

nature.com/articles/s41598-020-71548-z

thejns.org/view/journals/j-neur … e-p112.xml

How do you do that job without puking 24/7 from guilt?

Is it appropriate to say “Lord, have mercy on us all” in this context?

#ShoutYourAbortion
8B91443A-D76E-4EC6-924F-2AAC72CE0E4A.jpeg

Ishthus, sometimes you gotta roll with it,like Einstein’s dice,unless literally following the cross, and can afford to go to the limit that ain’t.

Yeah … the subsumed dice.

going against the flow only by his strength I choose due to innate capacity he programmed in me, in his image

“vengeance is mine”

but sometimes he delegates

Don’t worry. I’m harmless on my own. I’m just a goofus. Like those babies would’ve been if left alone.

This is your fault that I’m talking like this. I renounce it all in bad faith.

And… … … I really know/knew what you mean, or would

Are you gonna tell me how?

Wish I could , only know expeditiously, guess, hermeritically, long suspected resource, available at crucially poignant points in time…

https://www.youtube.com/live/yXIYGBMoIsc?feature=shared

Oh, that kinda hell, the higher it goes the deeper it falls, and the leading archangel of that day turned into Satan himself.

If we believe in a future heaven we must also believe in a present hell … ?

Let’s just say that hell would be an absolute non-involvement of God. He doesn’t even defend the situation from foreign rockets, shall we say. The only way that would ever happen is if we rejected the invitation. This protection is not just against the foreign rockets, it is a positive display of the good, beautiful, and true—which is the best defense against said rockets (note that I did not say it prevents those rockets from happening in the first place). For those who reject such things (the GBT), such protection is unwanted. Since hell would not be subsumed unless God was somehow involved, you can see there is a tiny little trace of the GBT—just barely enough—and this differs per individual.

Heaven would be the absolute protection and involvement of God (GBT). But, since he’s not a dictator (BECAUSE he is the right kind of omnipotent), we get to accept or reject the invitation. Seek it out, If we didn’t get the memo. Because the messengers were retarded. They will be dealt with (first).

But we’re always usually somewhere in between. It (our worldview) could go either way, depending on our choices (there is a flux, because worldview and behavior mutually effect each other). But Helleaven never changes. God’s love is the unchanging fires of hell. So when he says the lake of fire is reserved for Satan and his angels and all that other crap, he’s really just saying what people say when they point directly to their heart and then point directly to the other person and then go back-and-forth with the pointing. But if the other person has rejected the pointer (in this case, the GBT), they don’t want to experience that, or follow them wherever they lead.

But, a person who accepts the GBT can deal with any hell. If that were not so, hell could not even be subsumed as an alternative (which just points back to the GBT), and the GBT could not even be an “option”. That is not the same as saying that heaven cannot exist without hell. Hell is just an option that can remain hypothetical forever. It did not have to have existential import in order for heaven to have any kind of import. Only in the sense that hell is the love of God does it have ontological import.