Solving Ecmandu’s 3 Problems

_
Ahhh… his ole ‘sentient sidewalk’ schtik, again. :icon-rolleyes:

Having just returned from the future I inform ILP membership that they’ve solved their consent violations by pre-emptively eliminating desire.
Nobody is going to hell in the year 3 000 BCE.
I bee-live that a series of targeted interventions at birth lobotomize and castrate humanity before it develops an identity and ego, turning them into bee-like drones and buzy worker bees.

Remarkably, belief in The Old & New Testaments continues with the addition of the Newer Testaments, with additional threats and promises.
All hunger and suffering have ceased, and peace is complete and final. Paradise on Earth.
Progress is automatic and not resisted.
Communal orgies are a usual pastime back there…in the future.

On the negative side there’s no longer a will to live, because it’s been determined out of existence.
Replacing it is the will to serve.
Identity is now entirely collectivized…all use the ‘they/them,’ and ‘we/us’ pronouns.
All pleasure is now considered masturbation.
:-"
More news from the future to come.

It wouldn’t let me walk on it. Duh.

You get permissions in existence, some call them licenses. Those licenses can be removed faster than you can say “hey there”.

It depends on which tier of existence you’re on.

I have the license to control earth and all of your spirits.

I just chill.

Higher beings understand things lower beings don’t.

Intervention can send you to hell.

I’m protected because I’m working on a new realm that needs to be built in existence. Even through I have absolute protection.

I still avoid some types of spirits who might want me dead. It’s for their safety, not mine.

Lol

Ecmandu’s “3 problems” having been solved produce 3 consequent problems:
the loss of the will to live
boredom
insanity

All three intersubjectively interconnected.
In the 31st millennia paradise and peace on earth has caused these three issues.
They are now debating if they should not return to the stressful past when competitiveness and natural selection produced injustices and conflicts.
Buuut…the debate remains inconclusive because there’s no will to do anything, all are entirely bored out of their minds, and there’s nobody sane left to do anything.

It will never bore me to hyperdimsnionally reflect spirits. I can change the shape of the mirror or leave it exactly the same.

Boooooorrrrriiiiiiing… :-"
Been there done that.

Ahh… you’re trying to sound sophisticated.

Every possible being in existence will be eternally damned.

If you like going to hell forever, to feel alive, that’s your choice not mine nor an infinite number of souls.

Your only power is narcissism …. Sending everyone including you to hell forever.

…and got the t-shirt? …and wore it? 8-[

His cycle-of-monotony derived diatribe, never ends… and, just like Iambiguous, it is his own fatalistic paternoster-of-necessity that his mind has had to trap itself in in-order to control/subdue the voices that occupy it.

If hell is a lack of opportunity to solve ACTUAL problems together (according to self=other love), then you’re not actually sending people to hell when you give them good problems to solve — they choose hell by refusing to accept/share that self=other love with self & others.

For example: Requiring people become part of a database without their consent is an ACTUAL problem (consent violation). Not having access to them is NOT an actual problem—because YOUR consent ends where the OTHER’S consent begins.

_
When others think that that^ hasn’t been pointed-out to him, after all these years… :icon-rolleyes:

Sometimes it takes repetition, from many angles, until it finally clicks.

I’ve already explained the downfall of “I am that”

This is the exact same thing as self=other.

It doesn’t work Ichthus.

Do I enjoy raping people as they enjoy it?

No.

And I vacated their spirits. They’re on their own.

_
¿It will click… after that? :-k

…after an eternity more like… which is never.

He agreed to vacate their spirits. Progress.

_
That’s what they^ think…

Why shouldn’t they? I mean I?

Weirdo.

They/Them we/us…let us all rejoice our oneness.
I scratch our arse you scratch our arse.
Doesn’t matter, as long as someone’s scratching.

How can we call us ‘weirdo’'?

_
I guess the fact that I don’t want to interact directly with Them, still eludes them… now that’s what weird, really is.

So when my dad told me not to talk to strangers or go off with anyone -be they stranger, or no- I should have ignored him and let people take me away… because apparently by Some’s reasoning here, it’s not permissible to ignore/avoid others but to entertain them and their whims, regardless of their intentions? Un-believable!

Now we know why the state of the world is exactly how it currently is… because apparently you have to talk to everyone who wants to talk to you and you will be happy about it.

…now that’s what should be being discussed here… it’s not just about genetic differences, but about vastly different ones of what is morally-acceptable as well.