What are you doing? (Part 1)

smoking on some amnesia haze right now, very nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

Dude go to leafly and look at papaya, animal cookies, and glass slipper. That’s what I’m burning this week. Excellent shit.

Here’s your amnesia haze. If I’m not mistaken, that was originally bred by barnie’s farm. Excellent cannabis breeder.

leafly.com/sativa/amnesia-haze

Yeah, I’ve heard of them. I got a connect in the Dam now, so I can get anything :slight_smile: This amnesia haze is great, very smooth high, one of the smoothest i’ve ever felt, might be something special, a regular strain of use for me… I picked up shark shock and nebula 2, both CBD strains too. I’m going to mix them.

which would you say was the best strain you ever smoked?

It’s hard to say. I get a lot of different ones. I’ll say the best I’ve had recently were bruce banner, girl scout cookies, cataract kush, and these few today. To me it’s more about the cure and the end product than it is the strain, barring things that I know I don’t like. I’m not a big fan of the super sativas, no hazes please unless it’s a known daytime strain like blue dream or that amnesia. The girl scout cookies and the bruce banner are sativa dominant hybrids, which I can tolerate, and enjoy so long as they’re not racy. I got rid of a big frosty bag of super silver haze this morning because it was a racy sativa. It looked and smelled outstanding, but I didn’t wanna smoke it. That being said, I’m also not really a fan of pure indicas. There’s a strain called death star that comes to mind. Literally, the only time I can smoke it is if I"m about to go to sleep. If I hit that during the day it just makes me fall asleep on my couch…and I can’t be doing that kind of shit. I’m trying to think of some that I’ve really enjoyed that I’ve had often enough to really say. Those I mentioned for sure, but I also like headband, most c99 crosses, chemdog crosses, og crosses, some diesels. I’m not a fan of the durban strains. Lemon durban, grapefruit durban, durban poison etc… I dunno man. It’s really hard to say.

If you like the high cbd strains, there’s one called r4 or r7 or something that’s bred to be almost all cbd. I smoked some once and I didn’t feel high, but I felt lethargic and as though I had restless legs syndrome.

Cheeba chews makes a candy that’s all cbd that they market as being suitable for use as a painkiller. I’ve had a few of them and they don’t make me feel like that weird all cbd strain, and they’re pretty good at relaxing all your muscles and all that.

Quite likely since folks in some countries eat them or dogs, I might eat a stray if I had to. Humans are supposed to taste like pork, thus Long pork when refering to cannibalism. Might eat a stray human too if I had to but, god knows considering what we ingest, it would be very well done when cooked.

Why?

Anxiety and panic?

I’m a very high-energy person already, and I have a tendency to analyze things to an extensive degree as a matter of habit and second nature. I’ve never leaned toward the “speed” end of the spectrum with drugs. If I go and do dabs of super lemon haze oil, then there’s a distinct possibility that I might clean my entire apartment with the blinds drawn, peeping out once in a while and then nearly shitting myself when the pizza man knocks on the door. I prefer something that moves me the other direction. Even when I smoke stuff that mellows a lot of people out, I’m still pretty intense in real life on a daily basis.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I’m not too far off from that, although, I do enjoy Durban Poison.

Why was the majestic turd removed? I’ve seen worse shit posted here, and without a picture too!

I love Sativa’s… Mmmm Super Silver Haze one of my favorites. Durban Poison is good too. So is Super Lemon Haze. Pineapple Express is also good, and PDX which is an Oregon strain. There are so many good strains, Indica and Sativa. I do miss smoking hash on my domeless titanium nail… Good times, whenever I go back to oregon I am going to go visit my old 400$ bong and rig set up. After all I am 21 now and can go to dispensary legally in Oregon when the legalization finally hits in July. Before I used to be grower and caregiver of my ex fiance.

Hey! what happened to my poop picture? my only accomplishment in life…haters always trying to cover up my shine…

You use to treat her medical condition with cannabis? What was the condition?

Simon, Vato - que pinche orale que con los jefes de este sitio, cabron? Na mas fueron unas pinches fotos de tu mierda, hombre…

No tienen los pinches huevos para re-subirlas!

Ya estoy hasta la madre con todo esto…verga we!

Either google translation sucks or you need a few more language lessons :wink:

Lola’s calming down about the whole ‘wanting to go out’ thing, so I’ve calmed down about shoułd I or should I not let her out - she only ever went as far as the garden shed at her previous owners’ house anyway, so I’m not worried about her roaming off.

Hope the cat’s on the mend Atheris? Have your patents stopped letting him out after this second incident?

Is that by choice or enforcement Kris?

Why not? :confused:

The two little girls are inbred tiny and fragile, their healthy mommas died from the anesthesia.
Three other inbreds have agoraphobia, if they go outside they freak out badly. Two just are spoiled. The photo is Rodent at two years old and 1lb and a half

So are bunnies, and they’re yummy when cooked properly.