What are you doing? (Part 1)

It’s a family cat. We actually agreed not to let him out, but he meowed and wanted out, my parents got annoyed and succumbed. I’m mostly at college so I can’t keep him in myself. He isn’t badly injured now, just his eye. The first time he probably could have died, as he barely moved half of his body and couldn’t walk.

The male cat we had before him disappeared when he was about 5 years old. He was constantly sick and beat up, he probably got himself killed in one of those fights, or by a car.

Neither of them went outside the backyard for the first couple of days either.

If I ever have a cat of my own no way he/she’s going outside :eusa-naughty:

Also Arc, a cat on a leash? :open_mouth: . Did you ever manage to pull it off? The last time I tried it he was so pissed I was afraid he’d murder me while I’m asleep…

By the state your cat was in it sounds like they were pelted with rocks by kids not attacked by another cat.

I’m on a film set waiting to do my bit as an extra, on a night shoot under a rain machine. hopefully wrapping at 11.30, then home to eat a supper of chicken n salad.

Magsj, the one time I flew to your country, I was young and not too much into thinking about the details of the things I was doing. So I got on a plane that was to be in the air for so many hours, but then I didn’t factor for the time change, and so I stayed up and had a blast on the plane, then when I got there I was like oh no problem I’ll just get a good sleep and be ready to hit the town. But then the time had changed by 8 hours or something, so my whole plan was ruined, and then I spent the first day walking around like a corpse who hadn’t been to sleep in 2 days or something. Worst jetlag ever.

I got to have my chicken n salad supper Mr R, and we wrapped at 10, and I didn’t have to do the rain scene (even though they got paid extra for it, but got soaked as the rain machine rains sideways/in their face :laughing: )

Jet lag is quite glamorous still: jet lag mixed with cocktails and partying it up :stuck_out_tongue:

I get automobile lag as a passenger, that doesn’t count though does it???

That just makes you a light weight Kris :smiley:

If you sleep on long journeys would that not cancel out jet lag?

Do they cry to go outside? or are they just content with staying in and so do not cry at the door?

It can count.

They don’t cry to go out. They are content and spoiled. Once in a while one will go out but, he or she comes right back in unless they get out too far. Strange atmosphere makes them panic and they do not listen. It can be hell rescuing them. Once back in though they calm down.

What are you doing?

I am letting my dog out of the house so that she can shoo the cat out of the garden where it shits in the flower beds.

If I catch it I am going to slowly lower it over my pond, until its arse is in the water, and if it struggles too much I shall drop it in the pond.

I wish I had a pond.

Put a Lily pad in your bathtub.

I want frogs.

But, do they want you.

Ok I have said it a few times before but, damnit you Yankees keep your Arctic air to yourselves!!. It was a decent week then bam, went to bed last night with a warm house, woke up cold, , really sucks since I work outdoors. …I propose a wall to be built…

I had a late lunch of a chicken, courgette, and sweet-potato frittata, and even though it was yummy it wasn’t the same without cheese :cry:

…that is one thing I haven’t gotten used to not having… dairy. High levels of preservatives on produce should be banned, as that is what I’m allergic to… let’s hope the FSA looks into it.

…and nobody likes a cold front Kris :angry-nono:

That weather front from North America has been affecting our weather for most of this week too, but only for this week :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of getting a dog. The last one had wasn’t much fun though. I couldn’t get him to come to me, walk across the street or move at all. I ended up having to carry him everywhere. People told me it was his name. I guess he didn’t like it but I thought ‘Stay’ was a great name.

Steven Wright did a stand up in the early 90s called, “I have a pony”. He’s the guy who plays the guy on the couch on the movie “half baked”, and who Mitch Hedberg pretty much ripped off as far as his general style of comedy.

In that stand up, he tells a joke about having a dog named, “Stay”. He’s like, “come here stay” and he got the same result as you.

Damn!! I heard someone had names for their plants and one of them was called Stay. I LMAO when thinking it would be a great name for a dog but alas… every thought, every joke, every idea seems to have been taken… :frowning: :laughing: