What are you doing? (Part 1)

Onyx? Like sticky fingaz? Like "slam…da da…let the boys be boys? Swing from the rafters 4th e black disaster gonna raise hell and make the white man call me master? Like judgement night? Krs1 that’s pure madness. Those guys are still around??

I’m taking a 1500 mile road trip tomorrow to help a friend move. Flying back Monday. Gonna gamble a bit, drink a bit, smoke a lot of weed and bang this girl I know who lives there.

No doubt about it: you’re still the most fascinating dude here.

Thanks man, but you don’t have to point it out. People can tell on their own.

Fascinating is someone who starts walking and ends up in Antarctica.
Fascinating is a person wearing a dress entirely made of a single Dream Theatre music sheet.
Fascinating is a roast made of a chicken in a duck in a turkey in a pig in a cow.
You’re just a bum.

You need to feed at night after the sun has long since gone in and you can see the moon.
You can meet up with your own tribe then and enjoy the festivities.

… a Terrazzo floor. It is the first and last Terrazzo floor I will ever do. The amount of preparation required just to get ready to pour the floor is unbelievable.

First diamond blade concrete sanders are used to sand down any humps in the floor. Then a sealer has to be put on the concrete. This keeps any moisture still inside the concrete from interfering with the bonding of the floor chemicals to the concrete. Parting strips are then glued to the floor with a bondo. These are the strips that act as dividers between different floor patterns and/or textures. Next a mesh is laid over the sealed concrete floor. The mesh is structural and will prevent any hairline cracks in the concrete from getting worse. A primer and sand is now put down. The sand’s purpose is to make the surface more porous so the Terrazzo will bond well to it.

The sealers, primers and bondo come in three part kits. These chemicals have to be mixed with the catalyst at a certain rate, and blended at a certain speed, or they’ll set too quick. This sealant used to fill in cracks literally heats up and starts smoking and fuming fifteen minutes after you mix it. Some serious chemical shit going on here, people.

This Terrazzo floor consists of a mix of colored seashells, glass shards, and a small white pebble of some variation. These are mixed with a clear enamel, poured, and then floated (smoothed over with a trowel).

It will look something like this pattern, although there is a radius or two in the design. For this the divider strips have to be bent accordingly to follow the radius line.

A big pain in the ass is what this is. Bet you I won’t ever do another one…

… unless the money is right(er).

Yeah, that’s true. But this thread confirms it beyond all doubt.

Admittedly, when you started it, I was a skeptic. But all these months later I have had to be brutally honest with myself: You are the man I want to be.

So, if you are reading this Satyr,[size=200] “FUCK YOU!”[/size]

[size=50][you too Blurry][/size]

Hey, he’s the one who said it not me. A turdurken isn’t that fascinating. You can’t walk to Antarctica, Dream Theater was only good because of John Petrucci. And you really don’t know enough about me for your last statement to mean anything other than that you’re some kind of judgemental prick.

You’ve got yourself convinced that you’re being sarcastic, but I know that deep down you mean it.

Damn! Nothing gets past you. :wink:

But you.just had to reply. Just had to.

A turducken… inside a pig… inside a cow.

But you can start a journey there by walking.

Who cares. That was a joke about their songs being too long.

You keep putting me in the position to explain my jokes. Few things I dislike more than that.

Yup. That’s me. But I am a damn charming one.

Where did you hear you are not supposed to judge, jesus school? Ah. So there’s where you pick up hookers.

Jesus school? Have you mistaken me for a religious person?

Yeah I did. Seems you have a problem with judgment.

Yes that Onyx, and they are still so very much around :wink:

It was a crazy night #-o

Shhhhhh.

That’s some crazy shit.

How ya feeling now, Ierr? How long does the black dog stay around?

Don’t you shh me, young man.