What are you doing? (Part 1)

It’s my uncle. Really!

The other one is either my uncle too or it is the musician Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull).

Look at them: They look confusingly similar, although one in the photo is 77 and the other in the other photo is 61 years old.

OA.png
Right?

This “puppy” was 91 months and 5 days old when the photo was taken (on 10 October 2019). 91 months and 5 days correspond to 7 years and 7 months and 5 days. :wink:

This dog gets a lot of attention; it is played with a lot and also walked with very often. And yet every now and then we ask ourselves whether it is really enough. But it is enough. Guaranteed. :slight_smile:

:animals-dogrun: :animals-dog:

yeah i signed a lease

Will you let me know if Casa Bonita still rocks?

in lakewood?

Can’t remember where exactly, but this Mexican restaurant’s interior was miniaturized aspects of Mexico’s architecture and there were live performances with cliff divers into a lagoon. However, the cafeteria styled food sucked but it was an experience visiting this place, for sure.

I’d like to before there’s crazy amounts of mosquitoes and flies.

fuck a bunch of insects

rsz_54m04l.jpg

i’ll squish that bitch so fast he wont even know what hit him

i brewed some beer yesterday. i think im just gonna take maybe the rest of the year and just go on a drinking binge and sort of see how that works out

A prolonged derangement of the senses can be a very productive period for the artist and philosopher, tho

Got growth from those 2016 seeds: broccoli, cabbage, and roma tomatoes so far. Yaay!!! Need to order 2 more plant lights.

Perhaps my lentil experiment next.

this is true

you in soil or hydro?

Potting soil

When you gonna check out Casa Bonita?

eventually

Soaking lentils in water for tomorrow’s planting.

if you’re growing indoors you should look into a basic hydro setup. it’s faster, cleaner and a lot easier to control for every possible variable. you can make bubble buckets out of like 12 bucks worth of shit from home depot

If I did not live in a mega-city and had some land in front of my house Id definitely grow some vegetables, it’s good exercise and a pleasant workout in the sun and out in the cold digging, carrying, cleaning, and so on and it’s not even that much of work if you have some way to set up watering to be automatic. I generally wish I had like woods to chop wood in instead of the gym or carrying stuff instead of jogging but city is the way of the future and the inability to cover large distances on foot or on horseback without seeing a load of people is the thing that pisses me off in the city the most anyhow, the population density is the one thing that is really tiresome.